Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-19-2008, 03:13 AM   #1
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default 15 Pound Cheeseburger

All I can say is...doggie bag please!

In this Monday, Oct. 13, 2008 photo released by Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, Brad Sciullo of Uniontown, Pa., is seen before attempting to eat a 15-pound cheese burger with five-pounds of toppings including bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of ketchup, mustard, relish, and mayonnaise at Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in Clearfield, Pa., Monday, Oct. 13, 2008. Sciullo finished the concoction in 4 hours and 39 minutes.
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:45 AM   #2
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I saw this pub, and the way that they make the burgers on a "places to eat" show on the food network. Those pics do not do that sandwich justice. It is HUGE. That guy must have a hollow leg. He also won himself a prize of 500 dollars, too, I believe (at least that is what they said on the show).
Old 10-20-2008, 10:22 AM   #3
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I saw that too, I don't know how he did it. That guy probably went home and rolfed that all back up, I can't imagine anyone being able to keep all that in their stomach.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:34 AM   #4
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar and spice View Post
I saw that too, I don't know how he did it. That guy probably went home and rolfed that all back up, I can't imagine anyone being able to keep all that in their stomach.
LMAO! Look at the expression on his face in the second pic, I think it says it all! However, since he spent nearly five hours eating the thing, he'd probably partly digested half of it already! Of all of it, its the quantity of bread that I find the most offputting. So carby and filling! Is the actual meat patty 15lbs raw weight, or was that for the entire thing? Even the lettuce is that frilly tough stuff, shredded iceberg would have been easier. Cos, yeah that would have made all the difference

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 10-20-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #5
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

That is so freaking gross. Like, look at the second picture. UGH. It looks disgusting.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #6
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
That is so freaking gross. Like, look at the second picture. UGH. It looks disgusting.
if by disgusting you mean delicious!
i loves me some red meat and that burger looks like heaven on a bun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:36 PM   #7
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My boss where I used to work was a small petite Asian woman. She said when she was younger she once "sprained her jaw" eating a local double decker hamburger called a "Double Double" (In-n-Out restaurant). I don' think she'd even attempt that burger!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:10 PM   #8
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

it'd be so awesome if Big Macs came in that size
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:06 PM   #9
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Agreed...
Old 10-24-2008, 11:50 PM   #10
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

needs moar cheese
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:37 AM   #11
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

I realize this isn't Hyde Park and I'm sorry to be Debbie Downer here for a minute, but I really HATE these competitive eating/overstuffing contests. People are starving throughout the world and I just find it obscene and utterly insensitive to stage these public gorging stunts.

Last edited by LalaCity; 10-25-2008 at 12:49 AM.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:32 AM   #12
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
I realize this isn't Hyde Park and I'm sorry to be Debbie Downer here for a minute, but I really HATE these competitive eating/overstuffing contests. People are starving throughout the world and I just find it obscene and utterly insensitive to stage these public gorging stunts.
Actually, this is a dining establishment that specializes in burgers. I believe that they began with 1 and 3 lb. burgers and the customers challenged them to make larger ones, hence they made a 6 lb, 10 lb, 12 lb and finally the 15 lber. That particular burger is supposed to feed 6 people. The owner of the restaurant said that anyone who could eat that burger by themselves would not have to pay for their meal and would win 500 dollars. Its not a typical eating competition cos the only person that you are against is yourself (and I think the clock). When the show was on the food network they said that quite a few people try but they dont usually succeed. I personally think if they can pay for it--they should be able to do whatever they want. But I can also see your point. I know that I could not do that, and wouldn't want that to be my claim to fame in any way.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:32 AM   #13
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can has cheezb -- omgwtfbbqbaconcheezburger!!!111one-eleventy-leven!

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:40 AM   #14
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
My boss where I used to work was a small petite Asian woman. She said when she was younger she once "sprained her jaw" eating a local double decker hamburger called a "Double Double" (In-n-Out restaurant). I don' think she'd even attempt that burger!
I'm a cheeseburger-a-holic and even I wouldn't attempt that! It looks too obscene for my liking!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:17 AM   #15
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
I can has cheezb -- omgwtfbbqbaconcheezburger!!!111one-eleventy-leven!

-Rusty
Someone call the paramedics. I think Rusty just had a cheeseburger brain blip. *Checks Rusty for a pulse and only hears the sloshing of rootbeer in his veins*
Old 10-27-2008, 12:18 PM   #16
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
agreed..yuk...
(i love cheeseburgers if they're made right!)
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #17
Eden

Eden has said some nice things

I don't eat meat so this giant burger terrifies me!
Eden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #18
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All I know is, someone mentioned ROOT BEER!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:08 PM   #19
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Oh I most definitely agree.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:16 AM   #20
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.

BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBubbles View Post
All I can say is...doggie bag please!

In this Monday, Oct. 13, 2008 photo released by Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, Brad Sciullo of Uniontown, Pa., is seen before attempting to eat a 15-pound cheese burger with five-pounds of toppings including bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of ketchup, mustard, relish, and mayonnaise at Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in Clearfield, Pa., Monday, Oct. 13, 2008. Sciullo finished the concoction in 4 hours and 39 minutes.
Great post!! you made me super hungry ....two thumbs up to the guy not even I would that burger on WOOOO HOOOO!

{{{{{{{{cHRISTAL}}}}}}}
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:22 AM   #21
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.

BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
You ever bother to know how much perfectly good food restaraunts throw out and your ragging on these eating contests...........give me a break!! Believe me these eating contests would not make a difference in the hunger people starving throughout the world suffer.....however the food restaraunts and what people at home waste certainly would!
chew on that!
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #22
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDREAMLOVER View Post
You ever bother to know how much perfectly good food restaraunts throw out and your ragging on these eating contests...........give me a break!! Believe me these eating contests would not make a difference in the hunger people starving throughout the world suffer.....however the food restaraunts and what people at home waste certainly would!
chew on that!
rhonda, i think that you are the onlyone who could eat the 15 punds cheeseburguers, and i say this, because i have seen you eating...
eheheh
it would be cool to see you eating that!
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #23
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Hmmm...winning 500 bucks after spending 4+ hours stuffing yourself silly on a monster sized cheeseburger?

If I starved myself for a day or so and paced myself, I could probably do it but the whole point of a good cheeseburger is savor them, not get sick from eating too much of one.

Anyway, I'm happy for the dude and his winnings but I don't know if I'd seriously atempt such a feat.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:37 PM   #24
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

He looks like he is sweating in that 2nd pic.

I would enjoy seeing the cheese burger in person as I enjoy viewing giant food, however there is no way I would want to eat or watch any one person eat that thing. A group consumption effort wouldn't be bad though.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:18 PM   #25
BigBeautifulRed

BigBeautifulRed can now change their title

awww I want a cheeseburger now