Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-23-2008, 02:54 AM   #1
Ataru

Ataru has said some nice things
Question A question pertaining to couples

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, and if it has, I do apologize, but I've been curious since this has been brought to my attention by a friend before and I would like to hear everyone's opinion on the matter.

My question is that if one partner in a relationship was reluctant to gaining, would they be more open towards the idea if the other partner participated in gaining as well, in an effort to help both parties feel more comfortable to the idea of being a bigger size?

Does that make sense, how I worded it?

And in a variation of this question, would pretending to be gaining by stuffing blankets or pillows into ones clothes have a similar effect? Like would they start to feel comfortable towards the feeling of being bigger that they actually would try gaining after pretending to be bigger?

I guess that was more than one question. Whoops.

Thanks for reading, and any information would be helpful.

Take care, all!

~A
Old 10-23-2008, 03:41 AM   #2
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

If I'm getting what you're asking here you want to know if someone who doesn't want to gain might change their mind if their partner was willing to gain weight with them. My question to you would be, what kind of relationship is it when one person just wants to manipulate the other into doing something they don't want to do?

I gaining is a requirement on your mate list you need to keep looking, not try to con someone who has already expressed 'reluctance' to gain.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:13 AM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I doubt offering to gain weight would make one's partner more comfortable with his or her own gain. Having a fat partner is one thing, but actually being fat is something a bit more involved. It's possible that one's partner might appreciate the effort or feel that the gesture is a supportive one, but I'm thinking that it's generally not a particularly good idea.

The idea about padding one's clothing with pillows and whatnot seems a little more viable to me, but still likely to be futile. If one did a superlative job it might be a good way to determine what sort of reactions one would get in public and how extra girth would effect one's daily routine, but gaining isn't just about volume, it's about weight, it's about touch, it's about not finding clothes in your size, and a dozen other things that are more difficult to simulate than putting a blanket down one's pants. In my [paucity of] experience the desire to gain comes before the experimentation.

Not saying the hypothetical individual we're discussing shouldn't try these things, just saying that, in most situations, it's unlikely to work. [sarcasm] Of course, this must be a hypothetical situation because this is Dimensions and those few of us who engage in a feeder/feedee relationship use only 100% willing feedees (who spring from the ground fully formed without the interference of mortal man!) . We also have weekly checkups to make sure there are no signs of our feedees succumbing to the evils of weight gain and if they are we immediately schedule WLS because we don't actually care about the physical and are only concerned with, "inner beauty" and physical health. [/sarcasm]
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:00 PM   #4
BigBeautifulRed

BigBeautifulRed can now change their title

I know my boyfriend has fanatsies yes about me gaining, and he did while he was younger and thats okay with me. I have always been fat and know that as I get older its biology for me to become even bigger so I feel if anything secure in his attraction to me. I know that I can only get more beautiful to him. I know he imagines me to be very large in his fantasies a couple to few thousand pounds I think, though i will obviously never be that large I dont mind that he fantasizes about it because of what he said.

As well I know he is okay with his body and that as he gets older he is going to get fat. He is very skinny, and I know he tried to gain at some point but he wasn't able to.
I have never stuffed my shirt or anything else to appear larger but maybe I will try it lol, but I can guess I would only look pregnant and that I do not want to see right now lol
Old 10-23-2008, 11:20 PM   #5
Shoggoth

Location: The zombie infested lands of Pennsylvania (just ask George A. Romero)
Shoggoth has said some nice things

Couldn't gain any weight even if my wife wanted me to. Hell, the only time I gained any weight since we've been married was when she was pregnant and I lost it a week and a half after by son popped out. I have the metabolism of a crack addicted jack rabbit.

She's gained though. But hey, that's just fine by me.
Shoggoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #6
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
Couldn't gain any weight even if my wife wanted me to. Hell, the only time I gained any weight since we've been married was when she was pregnant and I lost it a week and a half after by son popped out. I have the metabolism of a crack addicted jack rabbit.

She's gained though. But hey, that's just fine by me.

Hmmmm maybe you should figure out how to bottle that stuff HAHAHAHAHA

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:38 AM   #7
russianhacker69

russianhacker69 has said some nice things

My girl is only 140lbs, but alas I love her 2 death
Like many women, shes fallen into the trap of thinking all women should be sticks that could fly off into the sunset when the wind is greater than 3mph -checks weather icon, Only 2mph right now- there safe... darn.. Anyways I have no desire 2 force her to gain or change any aspect of her if shes unwilling, then add the fact I spend 4-5 hours a week working out so yea that would be the reverse of shoving a pillow up your shirt... XD
Anyways, like afew other people said- as you age your metabolism goes, exercising becomes bah, having kids, what have you. So yea patience is a good thing to have (plus all her muscle/excess weight seems to go to her legs/tush = score)
russianhacker69 is offline   Reply With Quote