Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-15-2006, 10:02 AM   #26
Pink

Pink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized rep

I love to squash my partner.
I would love to be on the recieving end of a good squash sometime as well. lol
Old 03-15-2006, 10:09 AM   #27
Ladyrose1952

Hmmmm, have any of you noticed that the originator of this post hasn't even put his two cents worth in?

I wonder if sumpin happened to him while experimenting with this concept? LOL
Old 03-15-2006, 11:12 AM   #28
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default an FA ascends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose1952
You know, if you've gotta go young, I reckon that's the way to do it.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 12:22 PM   #29
tomobdlam

tomobdlam has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
Make sure you have some life insurance. The undertaker is going to charge extra for the two hours labor to get that grin off your face!

Actually, I go by the moral behind the "Alien" movies: Never let someone you don't know sit on your face.
tomobdlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 02:43 PM   #30
Big_Belly_Lover

Big_Belly_Lover can now change their title

Quote:
Hmmmm, have any of you noticed that the originator of this post hasn't even put his two cents worth in?

Hey I'm still here, I'm fine and it hasnt happened yet lol!! Ty for your concern ladyrose !

Thanks for all your replies theyve been enlightening and have shown that squashing is kinda like marmite: you either love it or hate it.

I'll let you know my opinion after it happens !!

Thanks again .

Matthew.
Big_Belly_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 04:16 PM   #31
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Always nice to see the subject come around again.

As you can guess from my handle, I'm a fan.

I would go on and "defend" the whole "squashing" thing, but it's not really warranted. Ann Marie, Curvy, Ciaobella, etc have put it about as good as it gets. And of course, a few sexy ssbbw/bbws are much more interesting to listen to then me.

Perhaps I'll just use the time not wasted on defending it, on actually finding myself a sexy new squasher.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 04:48 PM   #32
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Exclamation Never Enough

I am a lifelong squashing devotee and have found it to be one of the most erotic and sensual experience EVER. As foreplay goes it is the grand slam of arousal. If you can find a BBW or ideally SSBBW who's into it and really likes to throw her weight around OMG!!!

I like a variety of squash positions: full body, cross body, facesitting but my fave is what I call "dry 69" where her hips are over my chest and I can reach around to fondle and jiggle an enormous armload of belly and ass, massage her legs, kiss her thighs. Doesn't get any better!!!!

As to safety I usually dare my partner to try and make me say UNCLE. Only rules are no trampling and no covering my airholes. No winners yet. Any takers? I've been with gals over 600lbs but it was a very aggressive and tall 450lber who came closest to making me beg for mercy though. In big league squashing attitude trumps sheer mass. A really SSBabe who won't hold back is VERY rare. You BIG girls need to learn how to let go and give your partner a rush like only you can. You won't be sorry!!!
Old 03-17-2006, 03:07 PM   #33
Big_Belly_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel
I am a lifelong squashing devotee and have found it to be one of the most erotic and sensual experience EVER. As foreplay goes it is the grand slam of arousal. If you can find a BBW or ideally SSBBW who's into it and really likes to throw her weight around OMG!!!

I like a variety of squash positions: full body, cross body, facesitting but my fave is what I call "dry 69" where her hips are over my chest and I can reach around to fondle and jiggle an enormous armload of belly and ass, massage her legs, kiss her thighs. Doesn't get any better!!!!

As to safety I usually dare my partner to try and make me say UNCLE. Only rules are no trampling and no covering my airholes. No winners yet. Any takers? I've been with gals over 600lbs but it was a very aggressive and tall 450lber who came closest to making me beg for mercy though. In big league squashing attitude trumps sheer mass. A really SSBabe who won't hold back is VERY rare. You BIG girls need to learn how to let go and give your partner a rush like only you can. You won't be sorry!!!
Damn that all sounds soooooooooooooo good !!

Matthew.
Old 03-18-2006, 06:12 AM   #34
Ladyrose1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
Yes, you do have a point there dear.... LOL
Old 03-18-2006, 06:15 AM   #35
Ladyrose1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Belly_Lover
Hey I'm still here, I'm fine and it hasnt happened yet lol!! Ty for your concern ladyrose !

Thanks for all your replies theyve been enlightening and have shown that squashing is kinda like marmite: you either love it or hate it.

I'll let you know my opinion after it happens !!

Thanks again .

Matthew.
I am always concerned about any person going into the unknown as it were...... LOL
Please do let us know how your experience was.
Old 03-18-2006, 06:18 AM   #36
Ladyrose1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel

Now you have gone and done it!!!! I would really love to exerience Squashing someone now...... To bad there aren't any fellas here for that. Dang.
Old 03-18-2006, 02:15 PM   #37
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Now you have gone and done it!!!! I would really love to exerience Squashing someone now...... To bad there aren't any fellas here for that. Dang.
I have to agree with Rose. It does sound kinda interesting. It sounds like a woman needs to have a high level of self confidence for this. I think I might be too shy but reading these posts has given me something to think about. LOL
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 05:52 PM   #38
Ladyrose1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74
I have to agree with Rose. It does sound kinda interesting. It sounds like a woman needs to have a high level of self confidence for this. I think I might be too shy but reading these posts has given me something to think about. LOL
Shyness would not be an issue for Ladyrose at all, I would DIVE right into IT and Totally enjoy the experience. I am not one bit shy..... Just a bit out of touch is all .....LOL
Old 03-18-2006, 09:36 PM   #39
DDP

DDP has said some nice things

The heaviest girl I had on top of me was near 400lbs. Now at the time I could bench press 435 lbs easy. I pressed her up off of me. The next day she had bruises on her chest where I pressed her up. My present g/f weighs about 250ish. She started tickling my one time while on top and I threw her off by instinct.
I'm about 190 lbs 5' 10 and I LOVE having big women lay on top of me. I love the softness. I don't think I'd like the trampling- actually I've never heard of it before this thread.
DDP
DDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 03:33 AM   #40
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I squished someone last night. Was hot. lol
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 06:23 AM   #41
Anna

Anna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Belly_Lover
I'm hoping to have a squashing session with a BBW and I just wondered if any members would like to share their experiences and maybe give instrustions on whats involved and what happens?!

Thanks for your comments in advance!

Matthew.
Well I know that its fun to do. Here are a couple of pics of me and a friend doing some squashing to my hubby. These pics are from about two years ago.

Hugs
Anna
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13.jpg (91.5 KB, 1589 views)
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (79.8 KB, 1505 views)
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 07:52 AM   #42
Mr_M

Mr_M has said some nice things

Facesitting is fun and also a real turn-on. Itīs been very interesting to read your experiences and views on the subject in this thread.

However, how do you bring up the subject? Chances are any woman would consider you an out right freak or a pervert if you asked her to sit on you. I would consider myself normal, apart from the fact that I like big women sitting on my face....
Mr_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:49 AM   #43
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_M
Facesitting is fun and also a real turn-on. Itīs been very interesting to read your experiences and views on the subject in this thread.

However, how do you bring up the subject? Chances are any woman would consider you an out right freak or a pervert if you asked her to sit on you. I would consider myself normal, apart from the fact that I like big women sitting on my face....
I'm afraid I might have made my ex feel like I thought he was a freak the one and only time he asked me to sit on him. Well, to be totally honest that is how I felt. It made me feel weird and very uncomfortable. As someone who has struggled with the issue of my weight all my life it just made my heaviness more pronounced in my mind. However, I have learned a lot reading this thread and I kinda wish I knew all this a year ago. Maybe I wouldn't have had that weird feeling and I wouldn't have given him the vibe that I thought he was a freak-a-zoid. Gosh, now I'm really feeling sorry for my ex.

PS That is not why our relationship ended lol
Old 03-19-2006, 01:14 PM   #44
Big_Belly_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
Well I know that its fun to do. Here are a couple of pics of me and a friend doing some squashing to my hubby. These pics are from about two years ago.

Hugs
Anna
Thanks for the pics Anna ! You lot looked like you were having a good time !!

The lucky buggar lol.

Matthew.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:33 PM   #45
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Wow Anna, that looks like it was FUN! I can't wait for my baby to come home. . hee hee
Old 03-19-2006, 01:34 PM   #46
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm afraid I might have made my ex feel like I thought he was a freak the one and only time he asked me to sit on him. Well, to be totally honest that is how I felt. It made me feel weird and very uncomfortable.
Nancy, I know how you feel chica.

My very first experience with a FA he asked me to lay on top of him. I know I looked at him like he had 2 heads. I'd never even been in the cowgirl position because I was scared to death I was going to kill someone..lol and this is back when I was around 300 or so.

He just said not to worry, to trust him. So I did and ended up laying on him for sometime. It was weird at first. I know I drove him crazy asking if he was ok, etc. After a while, I could feel our bodies meshing and I loved the feel of him under me and I know he loved the feel of me on top of him

My best advice...start slowly..maybe sit in his lap while your on the couch and then progress from there. I think you'll be pleasantly suprised at how enjoyable it really can be.

Good luck
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 01:37 PM   #47
NancyGirl74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty
Nancy, I know how you feel chica.

My very first experience with a FA he asked me to lay on top of him. I know I looked at him like he had 2 heads. I'd never even been in the cowgirl position because I was scared to death I was going to kill someone..lol and this is back when I was around 300 or so.

He just said not to worry, to trust him. So I did and ended up laying on him for sometime. It was weird at first. I know I drove him crazy asking if he was ok, etc. After a while, I could feel our bodies meshing and I loved the feel of him under me and I know he loved the feel of me on top of him

My best advice...start slowly..maybe sit in his lap while your on the couch and then progress from there. I think you'll be pleasantly suprised at how enjoyable it really can be.

Good luck
Thanks for the advice Misty...Now all I need is a "him" to start slowly with. LOL
Old 03-19-2006, 01:48 PM   #48
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks for the advice Misty...Now all I need is a "him" to start slowly with. LOL
You're welcome..and I need a him as well..if you find set of twins..send one my way
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 02:21 PM   #49
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes, I will admit, I have done it, it was a helluva lot of fun too.

Doesn't have to be done in a sexual way either. I never equated squashing with sex. For many people it is a type of foreplay or something they enjoy during sex. For me it was just something fun to do that was also fun for somebody else.

Tracy
Old 03-19-2006, 02:40 PM   #50
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love climbing all over my FA boyfriend, something I've never been able to do with anyone before him. If I'm laying completely on top of him in the so-called "squashing" position, I am still compelled to check with him every few moments to make sure he's OK. I love getting on his lap and straddling him to make out any chance I get. I've never been comfortable being in this position before. It makes such a huge (pun intended) difference being with someone who really loves my size vs. previous men in my life who only seemed to tolerate my size. This man makes me a purring, ever-horny love muffin simply by making me so comfortable with myself when we're together. God bless him.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote