Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-19-2006, 03:15 PM   #51
Big_Belly_Lover

Big_Belly_Lover can now change their title

Damn it seems this thread has gone down really well !

Yay me, yay me lol!!

Thanks for all your comments, theyre much appreciated .

Keep em coming !!

Matthew.
Big_Belly_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:37 PM   #52
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty
You're welcome..and I need a him as well..if you find set of twins..send one my way
I think I might be big enough to squash a couple of twins myself...but ok I'll share. LOL
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 07:23 AM   #53
formerking

formerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesformerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl
I love climbing all over my FA boyfriend, something I've never been able to do with anyone before him. If I'm laying completely on top of him in the so-called "squashing" position, I am still compelled to check with him every few moments to make sure he's OK. I love getting on his lap and straddling him to make out any chance I get. I've never been comfortable being in this position before. It makes such a huge (pun intended) difference being with someone who really loves my size vs. previous men in my life who only seemed to tolerate my size. This man makes me a purring, ever-horny love muffin simply by making me so comfortable with myself when we're together. God bless him.

I think your bf is a lucky guy..
formerking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 07:57 AM   #54
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I love climbing all over my FA boyfriend, something I've never been able to do with anyone before him. If I'm laying completely on top of him in the so-called "squashing" position, I am still compelled to check with him every few moments to make sure he's OK. I love getting on his lap and straddling him to make out any chance I get. I've never been comfortable being in this position before. It makes such a huge (pun intended) difference being with someone who really loves my size vs. previous men in my life who only seemed to tolerate my size. This man makes me a purring, ever-horny love muffin simply by making me so comfortable with myself when we're together. God bless him.
This is wonderful. Although I'm a good shot away from super-sized, it has always irked me that women who are bigger than a size 2 aren't supposed to do "cute girlfriend things" like get in their S/O's laps!
Old 03-20-2006, 02:40 PM   #55
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hope my posts aren't making anyone gag out there as I reference my boyfriend for the 10,000,000th time. I am a smitten kitten.

If we lived in the same city and saw eachother more frequently, I'd be a content, sated and happy fat girl and would spend far less time thinking and talking about him and more time being with him. Someday.

Laura

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:18 PM   #56
bigboobsandbelly

bigboobsandbelly has said some nice things
Default might be interesting

wit hthe right man
Old 03-20-2006, 04:10 PM   #57
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose1952
Now you have gone and done it!!!! I would really love to exerience Squashing someone now...... To bad there aren't any fellas here for that. Dang.

I'm shocked and appalled that there hasn't been any guys jumping up to off their services.

Tisk Tisk.

I suppose I'm the only guy with good taste these days.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 12:07 AM   #58
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Although I am yet to try it, the thought of being sat on & squashed by a big cutie and even face sitting for me is a big turn on.

Still waiting for the opportunity to present itself..

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 05:56 AM   #59
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousMag
For those of you who might want a bit more info check this out:
The whole squashing thing is so intimate and personal with a partner that this staged and "for business" stuff just comes across so very unsexy to me. I know people do make a business of this, but I think when you share this experience with someone you actually care about, it takes it to a whole other level.

Just a note: I don't think nipples are allowed, so one of your photos might disappear before too long.

Fleeting Fancies
Old 03-21-2006, 06:42 AM   #60
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

Addendum to Bod Mag: My partner trusts me to move to get off him quick-as-I-can if he begins having trouble breathing or the pressure of his umm.. "growing excitement" starts to get to be too much under my weight. I love that feeling of power.

The participants in your photos are trusting that at the end of the day's video production they're gonna be able to pick up their paychecks. Your girls may as well be sitting on benches. The guys know they're OK because you don't want a lawsuit.

Completely different levels of intimacy and trust when you're squashing a loved one - real excitement versus selling videos and magazines.

My point (finally.. whooo.. ), to those looking at these photos "for more info" the real thing is far sexier, far more thrilling than these cold photos can ever hope to capture.

Fleeting Fancies
Old 03-21-2006, 07:12 AM   #61
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The whole squashing thing is so intimate and personal with a partner that this staged and "for business" stuff just comes across so very unsexy to me. I know people do make a business of this, but I think when you share this experience with someone you actually care about, it takes it to a whole other level.

Just a note: I don't think nipples are allowed, so one of your photos might disappear before too long.

Actually that thing qualifies as spam/advertising. It will surely be deleted soon.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:45 AM   #62
Mr_M

Mr_M has said some nice things

I think it´s very encouraging to read that there are "real" people who do this, and also that they are doing it for fun and not necessarily like a domme/sub-thing. I am really into the whole squashing thing, but I am not a submissive person, and I would never want to be anyone´s "slave" or something like that. I just love to feel the weight of a big woman.
Mr_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:12 AM   #63
Tommyboy1974

Tommyboy1974 has said some nice things

Having a BBW's full weight on your body is the best fealing in the world. I love fealing enveloped by my lovers body, that sort of "Now I got you right where I want you" is such a turn on! If you truly trust your lover, and she trusts you and this turns you on I defiantly recommend having fun with this. And 69 is the best I could stay under my lover all night long if thats what she wants to do! And to all the woman in this group who aren't sure if your man can handle it... He can. thats why he is attracted to you because your a Big Beautiful Woman.

just my two cents
Tommyboy1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:13 PM   #64
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_M
I think it´s very encouraging to read that there are "real" people who do this, and also that they are doing it for fun and not necessarily like a domme/sub-thing. I am really into the whole squashing thing, but I am not a submissive person, and I would never want to be anyone´s "slave" or something like that. I just love to feel the weight of a big woman.
I was wondering about that. Being squashed seemed a little submissive to me but I guess not if you don't think about it in that way.
Old 03-21-2006, 08:30 PM   #65
creativemacaronishapes
Thinker~Listener~Composer

creativemacaronishapes can now change their title

I remember when I finally found a like minded BBW who'd be willing to sit on me.I was so happy to finally find someone who was willing to lose herself and just lay around on me for hours at a time.It is the most erotic thing I feel to be beneath a woman who isn't afraid to let you know of her power and her weight.Coupled with a loving partner in such an erotic fetish is a major quest for BBW lovers like myself.
creativemacaronishapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:45 PM   #66
Tommyboy1974

Tommyboy1974 has said some nice things

Now that you mention it it does seem a little submissive on the mans part, I'm not sure if it is , or not. I wouldn't consider my self submissive, But this is defeinitely a big turn on for me. Somthing you can't put your finger on why It turnd me on so much, It just realy does! Hard to say what it is in the human mind that excites one person and not another.

Such is life
Tommyboy1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:44 AM   #67
Mr_M

Mr_M has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74
I was wondering about that. Being squashed seemed a little submissive to me but I guess not if you don't think about it in that way.
I see what you mean. However, I think that there is a difference of perhaps being a bit submissive in bed at times (ie to enjoy squashing)compared to the more submissive life style (so to speak) that some squashees seem to lead.

I think that Tommy summed it up pretty well too.
Mr_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:06 PM   #68
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I would complain about the size of my body, my now ex-boyfriend would tell me to lay on him..fully..no hands touching the ground..heh.This was done in a humorous manner, he would be laughing, I would be laughing,he would be gasping a little.*L*Now that I think about it, I think he was wanting me to know that I was *ok*.But I now think that maybe we both enjoyed it for another reason.
I do not find the coldness of 'staged' anything to be sexy.This sort of thing should be fun..happy..calming..energetic..erotic..full of laughs and sighs and staring into eyes.......oh...I need a lap..or.....well......nevermind..
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 07:51 PM   #69
NancyGirl74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_M
I see what you mean. However, I think that there is a difference of perhaps being a bit submissive in bed at times (ie to enjoy squashing)compared to the more submissive life style (so to speak) that some squashees seem to lead.

I think that Tommy summed it up pretty well too.
The whole dom/sub thing is interesting territory but it's not really my "thing". However, if I had my very own submissive I wouldn't squash him...I'd have him paint my house.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:55 PM   #70
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Being underneath your lover and feeling their weight is incredible. And I don't find it to be a dynamic of dom/sub. It's the equal participation of both lovers in different contexts; one just happens to be in a different position. I think that such a thing is empowering and didactic for both people. The woman feels empowered, sexy, confident in her size and the fact that her lover enjoys the immensity of her bodacious bod on himself, and the man gets a chance to throw off the trappings of masculinity and dominance and enjoy having the woman on top and experiencing a sexual encounter from a different perspective and position!

Besides, the view is nice on top too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:04 PM   #71
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The whole dom/sub thing is interesting territory but it's not really my "thing". However, if I had my very own submissive I wouldn't squash him...I'd have him paint my house.
rep points rep points- can I borrow your sub to do my laundry?
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #72
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I prefer squishing :3 Which is like squashing except without the lack of breathing. I like breathing.

Me being squashed: *urk! ghh!*
Carla: meep! *jumps up and knees me in the spleen by accident*
Me: Urk! Again!
Mood: *dies*

I suppose the fact that she's a bit clumsy and my diaphragm is teh weak has something to do with it as well. I do like the feel of her on top of me, I just like to breathe and.. whatever spleens do... as well.

=Divals
Old 03-22-2006, 10:10 PM   #73
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ha! That is so funny. I need to get one of those!
Anyone want an application?

This thread is has me intrigued. I am going to try this asap, I will let everyone know how it turns out. I want to squash and I want to be squashed.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:02 AM   #74
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

to be honest I have never bee napart of a quote squahing session, though i have been sat on by a couple of my over weight female friends.
TheNowhereMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:18 PM   #75
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I am another FA who loves to be "squashed". I've had the great fortune of being sat on and layed upon be some very fat beautiful women. It is such a pleasurable experience- to be enveloped by and have her feminine softness spread across you; to sink into her fat that is pressing down on you with her weight creating a pressure that adds to it all.

Squashing can be soothing and sensual or deeply sexual (the hardness of a man meshed to the softness of a woman)- as a type of "body sex" which I agree with a previous poster can easily lead to orgasm.

As far as the role-play aspects go, squashing can be great fun with a lot of role play without overthinking and dwelling on the whole dom/sub thing. I personally view it more as intense pleasure with aspects of chivalry... protect a woman, carry a woman, endure for a woman, and if she will please me (and herself too) by sitting on me and she wants me to be a piece of furniture for her tush to plop down upon, well then her personal chair or couch I will gladly be.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote