Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-24-2008, 05:43 AM   #1
manoflight

manoflight can now change their title
Smile A question to every FA...who likes BBW with thick thighs and huge calves ?

I go completely stupid in front of a BBW with Thick thighs and strong calves....
manoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:51 AM   #2
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default In answer to the question...

yes, I love bbw with big fat thighs and calves.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:13 AM   #3
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Funny thing is that I have fat calves and I hate them. I guess it is nice to know that some men find them nice.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:05 PM   #4
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hm... tough question. PSYCHE!

Yup, I dooooo!
Old 10-25-2008, 07:25 AM   #5
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoflight View Post
I go completely stupid in front of a BBW with Thick thighs and strong calves....
And what is the question?

Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:18 PM   #6
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thick thigh, and calves, with cellulite, all leading up to a big cellulite cover butt, that is a yes, I do like such things. Pear shaped women FTW!
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:25 PM   #7
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That's funny... I usually go completely stupid no matter where I'm at, what time it is and/or no matter who is near me.

Oh, and I also like women with normal-sized nostrils and average-sized ear lobes! That's totally awesome, I think!

Yes, of course I like fat women with fat thighs and fat calves.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:29 PM   #8
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
That's funny... I usually go completely stupid no matter where I'm at, what time it is and/or no matter who is near me.

Oh, and I also like women with normal-sized nostrils and average-sized ear lobes!
LOL! You are too cute Chimpi! *HUGS*
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:33 PM   #9
C Side BBW Lover

C Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesC Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thick Thighs; Huge Calves

OMG! I die 1,000 little deaths whenever I see a woman with big strong thighs and correspondingly curvy calves...nothing is sexier! Well, hardly anything. Calves sometimes beget cankles, and for us diehard FA's, those are so darn sexy in and of themselves!

But yes, big thighs start all sorts of bells, whistles and lights flashing in my head...they hint at strength...power...femininity... curvaceous sexiness...the list doesn't end!!

Here is a photo of some thighs that drive me w-i-i-i-i-i--l-d !!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kerri side view belly crop large.jpg (23.0 KB, 3444 views)
C Side BBW Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:15 AM   #10
manoflight

Default super :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Side BBW Lover View Post
OMG! I die 1,000 little deaths whenever I see a woman with big strong thighs and correspondingly curvy calves...nothing is sexier!
a woman with big strong thighs and correspondingly curvy calves !!! nothing is sexier.

i absolutely agree :-)
Old 10-26-2008, 03:49 PM   #11
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can think of nothing more sad than a thick pair of thighs with toothpicks underneath. Big calves, thick ankles, and fat feet make my day.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:37 PM   #12
ArchFA

ArchFA has said some nice things

The only thing better than seeing big, thick thighs and calves is cuddling up between them on a cold winter's night.
ArchFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #13
TKEStix

TKEStix has said some nice things

Love the girl with big thick curvy legs
TKEStix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:10 PM   #14
SpecialK

SpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

God bless ya!
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:15 AM   #15
_broshe_
*SIGH*

_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics

I do,

Although... it may have something to do with the fact that normaly there is a rather nice Butt to go along with them thighs.
_broshe_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 AM   #16
blazon

blazon can now change their title
Default Thread: A question to every FA...who likes BBW with thick thighs and huge calves ?

Hello all, I am brand new to any threads here, but this topic was one that brought me out!
I love thick thighs and huge calves.... There is nothing better!!!
blazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:45 PM   #17
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Do you like the thought that they may even be stronger than you as well as much larger.. I do.. Kind of a sexual Paradox..
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:38 AM   #18
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default In The Mind

I find a girl with intelligence, wit, and a good sense
of humor to be most attractive. Yah, a plush,
luxurious bod goes well with all that, too.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:05 AM   #19
manoflight

Default yes the mind.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I find a girl with intelligence, wit, and a good sense
of humor to be most attractive. Yah, a plush,
luxurious bod goes well with all that, too.
Yes thanks, i agree with You Man, high I.Q. women are fantastic , High I.Q. BBW are goddess........

But what about thick thighs and huge calves ? Do You like it in a BBW ?
Old 10-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #20
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Well.....

Quote:
Yes thanks, i agree with You Man, high I.Q. women are fantastic , High I.Q. BBW are goddess........

But what about thick thighs and huge calves ? Do You like it in a BBW ?
Well, a plush, beautiful gal does need a good,
sturdy pair of legs to get her around, so thick
thighs and big calves would be good.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #21
ICEMANSS00

ICEMANSS00 can now change their title
Default Large Thighs And Big Calves

They Are Totally Sexy And Awesome To Look At.
ICEMANSS00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:09 PM   #22
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default RE: Reload this Page A question to every FA...who likes BBW with thick thighs and hu

As a 'buns' man, large legs are just part of a beautiful woman. -Adrian
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #23
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ditto! ( )
( )
L
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #24
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've always been ashamed of my calves, Those and the stupid arm-fat-flab things. [Only cause mine look like the fat is slipping downward due to muscle. :/ Lumpy instead of smooth. Unsmoothness bugs me. Lol! ]
Old 11-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #25
ecortez766

ecortez766 can now change their title

Well with me A womans thighs and calves are my weakness. And trust me when I say if I seen a woman like that in the street and she asked me for almost anything I would certainly say yes.
ecortez766 is offline   Reply With Quote