Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-20-2008, 02:47 AM   #26
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

Wow. I have huge thighs (my mum nicknamed them the twin towers, I laughed but it's true) and to be honest I hate them to bits. I love being fat, I just wish that all the fat on my thighs would go to my belly.

But its kinda nice knowing that some people actually do like them. Thanks
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:42 AM   #27
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

God Bless the FAT thighs, because they are the paradise of my own legs..................

Fat is always sexy in every inch of your bodies girls.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #28
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoflight View Post
I go completely stupid in front of a BBW with Thick thighs and strong calves....
Oh, yeah. Just remembered the nurse in one of my doctor's offices, who had to be a good 400 pounds at about 5-10. A gorgeous big-boned blond with large blue eyes and enormous shapely thighs and calves that pushed at the fabric of her scrubs. When she stood close to me while taking my blood pressure, I really had to concentrate, close my eyes and think of something else, or the Dr. would've had me on blood pressure medication before I took another four breaths. Every time I saw her, I thought, "I could live forevermore between those legs."
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:25 PM   #29
Brach311

Brach311 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hanging belly View Post
Wow. I have huge thighs (my mum nicknamed them the twin towers, I laughed but it's true) and to be honest I hate them to bits. I love being fat, I just wish that all the fat on my thighs would go to my belly.

But its kinda nice knowing that some people actually do like them. Thanks
No way! Big legs are so sexy, the fat should be moved in the opposite direction (belly to legs)

Love the size but also the strength lots of women with big legs have.
Brach311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #30
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMANSS00 View Post
They Are Totally Sexy And Awesome To Look At.
When I see threads like this, I feel a bit like the rest of the woman is being neglected. Although there are many aspects of a woman to admire be she fat thin or inbetween, I automatically assume the presence of intelligence, sense of humor, and taste being accounted for. What these types of threads are designed for is the discussion of eye candy, especially where guys are concerned, where what captures our attention is more visual initially. That considered my answer to this is that "I" personally enjoy a proportionately fat woman. The fatter she is, the fatter her arms, neck, chest, belly, thighs, ass and calves need to be proportionately fat, and in my world fatter is better, with cellulite and stretchmarks abounding to add texture to the soft supple smoothness. So, yes but with the rest of the package in proportion as well.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:29 AM   #31
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Huge thighs!

I just adore huge thighs - thats bigger than thick thighs to me!

Calves - I can take em or leave em dont have a strong preference but I think any BBW with huge thighs will have quite large calves anyway.

I have posted pics in the 'Huge thighs' thread so I wont again - I might just get those thighs wrapped too tightly around me!

John W

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoflight View Post
I go completely stupid in front of a BBW with Thick thighs and strong calves....
JohnWylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:36 AM   #32
manoflight

manoflight can now change their title
Default thanks all people for your answers here

:-) i feel i am not alone :-)
manoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:29 PM   #33
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh hell yeah! Point me to the Pear-Shaped Ladies!
There is nothing like a fine looking woman with nice thick legs and calves with a bubble butt. Yum.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #34
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Since I have huge thighs and HUGER calves (I'm allowed to make up words)... I can say that there are plenty of guys who like them very, very much.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #35
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yes...yes...yes! Your Cankels are great
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Since I have huge thighs and HUGER calves (I'm allowed to make up words)... I can say that there are plenty of guys who like them very, very much.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #36
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I love women with fat flabby soft thighs. I especially love it when her thighs are so fat they press into each other to form "thigh cleavage"

I also love women with huge pillow soft arms, yummmm
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #37
Pixelpops
Oh, The Hazards of Love.

Pixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I love women with fat flabby soft thighs. I especially love it when her thighs are so fat they press into each other to form "thigh cleavage"
This is the single greatest thing I have read on dims today.

Thigh Cleavage, it's going to be this years big thing, I swear!
Pixelpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:09 AM   #38
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Sigh....i have yet to meet these guys, can you send them over my way, please!!!
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #39
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm waiting for our lovely BBW of the Dims board to post pictures of their 'Pearliciousness'
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:33 AM   #40
OneVBguy

OneVBguy can now change their title

Sorry I didn't read the rest of replies...

But I very much LOVE very thick, very bulgey thighs and calves.

If a woman has those... She can pretty much make me Her devoted slave!
OneVBguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:18 AM   #41
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Biglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBiglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

I just love your thighs and calves AnnMarie, they are to die for! HUGER.... it's a good thing.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #42
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've definately got 'meaty' thighs going on
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lacy2.jpg (63.1 KB, 1264 views)
Old 04-03-2009, 10:50 AM   #43
Lorelai

Lorelai has said some nice things

My husband apparently feels the same way. Even though I hate my legs, I must admit I love feeling him carress them the way he does.

"Your mother fears me... Your Father Wants me."
~Lorelai
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:55 AM   #44
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
I've definately got 'meaty' thighs going on
Your thighs look great, succubus! I'm a pear, myself, so I gain mostly on my butt and thighs.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #45
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

Meaty thighs = party time for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:33 AM   #46
ArchFA

ArchFA has said some nice things

My wife has very thick thighs, calves and ankles. On a cold night, I'll curl up between her legs, resting my head on her belly, with her thighs wrapped around me. It is pure heaven. If it doesn't get too hot, or I get too turned on, there's no better way to fall asleep.
She also LOVES deep massages up and down her legs. I imagine most bbw pears do.
ArchFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #47
blackghost75
Smiley is my nickname :)

blackghost75 can now change their title

I'm a very big fan of a woman with big thick thighs and huge calves But what I really like is when she can wrap those big thick thighs around my head I also can't leave out the I love a woman who has big thick arms too!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2009, 01:18 AM   #48
ZosofanCMR
Watching the Wheels

ZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Present and accounted for
ZosofanCMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #49
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Props to all you guys that love fat/thick thighs.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:03 AM   #50
chubbychaser48

chubbychaser48 has said some nice things
Default Big legs and thighs

Count me in!! Especially when shown off shamelessly!!
chubbychaser48 is offline   Reply With Quote