Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-23-2009, 06:25 AM   #51
DISPATCHER1673

DISPATCHER1673 has said some nice things

cowboys love fat calves
DISPATCHER1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #52
bigtim59

bigtim59 has said some nice things
Default thick thighs and huge calves

luv a bbw with thick thighs and calves.I will give tour thighs a massage.
bigtim59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #53
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

I hate my legs, but this thread makes me think of the possibilities..... Thigh cleavage is good. haha! I love that... Where the hell are all the FAs in my neck of the woods...seriously.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #54
bigtim59

bigtim59 has said some nice things

I adore big thighs and the big calves.so very sexy
bigtim59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #55
ssbbwlover2

ssbbwlover2 can now change their title

Yes big thighs are a huge turn on.
ssbbwlover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #56
whitewolfofsc
Admirer of SSBBW butts!

whitewolfofsc can now change their title

I love thick thughs and calves, and a big megabutt. Booty makes the world go round... but is in itself, merely the invitation to get to know a woman better from the inside. Viewed from an erotic POV, my most fun times have been with BBW or SSBBW with really big butts. It is my weakness
whitewolfofsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:48 AM   #57
Bertolino

Bertolino has said some nice things
Smile

Thick thighs and fat legs make me crazy
Bertolino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:59 AM   #58
luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls has said some nice things

YES,thighs,ass and belly....BIGGER THE BETTER!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #59
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

YES YES I DO!! I love them.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:24 PM   #60
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things

i love thick thighs i just love them
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #61
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things

i love big thick thighs ass an boobs an huge bellies
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #62
fatluvnguy

fatluvnguy can now change their title

I have to say that I am totally enamored of a BBW with fat thighs and calves. I have been since my earliest awareness of my FA-ness. I especially adore when there is a "cuff" of fat that hangs over the instep and ankles and a deep crease at the knees.
fatluvnguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:43 PM   #63
whirlwindphoto52

whirlwindphoto52 has said some nice things

I love BBW with huge, muscular calves...the bigger and more muscular the better. Insanely striated, vascular, bulging calf muscles are the ultimate.
whirlwindphoto52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #64
blazon

blazon can now change their title
Default A question to every FA...who likes BBW with thick thighs and huge calves ?

I LOVE them.... it literally makes me melt where I am to see nice thick thighs and calves.....

Apparently, I REALLY love them as this is my second post in this thread...lol

Last edited by blazon; 08-23-2010 at 02:03 PM.
blazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:07 AM   #65
BrownDown09

BrownDown09 has said some nice things

Didn't know some guys like thick thighs and calves, I hate mine but reading the posts makes me a little warm inside.
BrownDown09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:46 PM   #66
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default They're the best!

I find a lot of women with big legs want to get rid of them.... So disappointing from my perspective! It's one of my favorite attributes on a woman!

My next-door neighbor at my old place had some big, muscular thighs and calves and one time when we were hanging out BBQing and drinking, I decided to test her strength a little bit, so I jumped on her back for a piggyback ride.

She was a little surprised, but held me easily and quickly got a big grin on her face, realizing she was easily strong enough to carry me around a while. Her friends were all saying "You go girl!" and pointing out how strong her legs were as she strolled around the yard with me.

After that, she offered me several piggybacks throughout the rest of the summer, and even insisted on trying to lift me up from a squat one time! (She asked me how much I weighed and when I told her I was "a little under 200lbs. or so", she squatted down right in front of me and begged me to hop on so she could "see if I can lift you like this"!) Sure enough, she gave a little grunt and up I went!

That, in my book, is WAY sexy! Women built like that should use their gift, IMO -- not discard it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownDown09 View Post
Didn't know some guys like thick thighs and calves, I hate mine but reading the posts makes me a little warm inside.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:56 PM   #67
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I ain't carrying no man. I might carry his wallet though.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:41 PM   #68
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ladies!!!!!
Post more pics please - thanks

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #69
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I actually wish my calves were just one or two inches bigger and muscular.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #70
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
I find a lot of women with big legs want to get rid of them
But how would they walk!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:07 PM   #71
lenny187

lenny187 has said some nice things

I absolutely love big thighs, calves, and butts. My wife is quite pear shaped and I love it. Having a pair of big fat thighs wrapped around my head is one of my favorite things.
lenny187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:21 PM   #72
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rubbing my g/f's huge thighs gives us BOTH pleasure, count me in the huge thigh lovers forum.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #73
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I have big thighs and love them! My calves....not so much lol. I just wish they were a few inches slimmer for fashion purposes- I can never find boots that are wide enough in the cute style! Booo!

But I do enjoy my thighs!!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #74
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
I have big thighs and love them! My calves....not so much lol. I just wish they were a few inches slimmer for fashion purposes- I can never find boots that are wide enough in the cute style! Booo!

Fashion should bend for you

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #75
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post

I'm the same way. If I ever had an opportunity to design fashion, boots for the thickest calves would be one of the first on my list. My legs and thighs could feed a small army.

Right now the only thing I have are red suede ankle booties but I would love black leather boots up to my knees...

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote