Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #151
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Of all the legendary blowhards, that takes the cake. People wonder why I don't associate myself with F/A's....ugh.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #152
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

By that reasoning I shouldn't either, but I'm not going to hold a group responsible for the actions of an individual.

If we all used that logic dealing with any group, we'd be disconnected and isolated from all.

What I will disassociate from are people who act like that.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:47 PM   #153
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title

AnnMarie<I Love your Legs and Swollen feet They are Gorgeous Wish I could Rub Your Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Idle hands and all that jazz.

(Take about a month ago.)
Old 11-17-2011, 01:06 AM   #154
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
By that reasoning I shouldn't either, but I'm not going to hold a group responsible for the actions of an individual.

If we all used that logic dealing with any group, we'd be disconnected and isolated from all.

What I will disassociate from are people who act like that.
Unfortunately I've seen a lot of blowhards in person with this kind of mindset. Not all of them are certifiably insane like this guy here but a lot of them have that narcissistic "I'm better than you" approach when it comes to women.

I've seen men at dances hanging in the lobby asking every girl that walks by for their phone number and hotel room. I've heard guys say "dayuuum girl get yo fat ass ova here" then when the girls reject them they lipsmack and say "didnt want dat ho anyway" I've seen other guys in chatrooms play the macho card and then send pictures of themselves to other women.....while in a relationship of course. That's not even counting the many white knights out there that further drive me nuts, but lets not go there.

The point is, while maniac over there is just but one crazy, narcissistic F/A....there are others like him out there, in reality.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #155
manoflight

manoflight can now change their title
Smile compliments to a big shapely legged woman

In any case though, yeah -- just about EVERY time I see a gal with gorgeous big shapely legs and I tell her I find them attractive, she thinks I'm crazy and "corrects" me, saying her legs are simply "big", not "beautiful"

it happened again today. . almost the same answer. .big but not beautiful .. . it meens for me strereotype legs are going to win this battle. . .

this wil not change my preferences :-) never
Old 08-21-2012, 05:55 PM   #156
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoflight View Post
In any case though, yeah -- just about EVERY time I see a gal with gorgeous big shapely legs and I tell her I find them attractive, she thinks I'm crazy and "corrects" me, saying her legs are simply "big", not "beautiful"

it happened again today. . almost the same answer. .big but not beautiful .. . it meens for me strereotype legs are going to win this battle. . .

this wil not change my preferences :-) never
I find it interesting - and sad, in a way - how many BBWs there are like that. Not just about legs, but about their bodies in general. I guess they have been told so many times that they are unattractive that they believe it; I have been told several times by beautiful BBWs I have dated that I really would like them more if they were thinner, and they refused to believe I liked them as they were.

- Chris
Old 08-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #157
BBW_Curious1

BBW_Curious1 has said some nice things

I think you are right I have heardtou'd be so pretty if you lost some weight...you have such pretty long hair if you lost weight you'd be gorgeous...ugh it begins to sink in after a few years and I have to fight like hell daily to feel beautiful...
BBW_Curious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:28 PM   #158
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board
Default The original question....

"A question to every FA...who likes BBW with thick thighs and huge calves ? "

Short answer.. I do
Less short answer. .Although I do find them desirable, they aren't mandatory. . just beautiful!!