Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-27-2008, 07:29 AM   #1
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up serious methods for fattening

1: I know some people aren't into feedism and don't approve, this is for people who are and who do and who've DONE IT ACTIVELY.

2: We all have theories about what puts on fat, I'm not interested in theories, just in true stories of how you have put on weight or helped someone else put on weight.

-------

I will even start.

Uno: A friend helped me put on 15 lbs in roughly four months by essentially feeding my every craving. If I said I liked something, he showed up with a HUGE amount of it...like jelly bellies or ice cream. The down side to this is that eating one thing over and over can get boring or hurt your mouth (toooo many jelly bellies). The upside is that overindulging really did help me put on a number of pounds. And...if one cheese steak sandwich is good, two is better. Just saying.

Dos: While I was sick this past week and the week before, I did a lot of sleeping and being in bed (sweet jesus it was fun being that lazy). In doing so, I lost 4.5 inches just around my belly. Really I just wasn't eating, because I was sick and sleeping a lot. Losing the inches really bothered me, so even though I haven't gotten my strength back in general, I did manage to force two trips to the buffet. The first one was sad. A mere two plates. The second was better. Four plates plus a big plate of random desserts. I have gotten back 2.5 of the inches. The downside: I overdid it the second time and it hurt. The upside: belly rubs make the pain okay and the inches are coming back and the food was quite tasty AND eating that much put me into a food coma as soon as I got home so it was most assuredly changed to fat! I don't know that it's added weight but at least 2.5 of the inches have come back so I'm calling it a success.

Now you, go!

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-27-2008 at 07:35 AM. Reason: to say, pear jelly bellies are great mixed with reese's pieces, send some to me :D
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:43 AM   #2
Eden

Eden has said some nice things

I seem to be pretty good at gaining, and I basically do what you mentioned: indulge every craving. I have even gained 10 pounds in just the past couple of weeks because I do that so much. I love pizza, and I can eat a whole medium cheese pizza in one sitting, and I do so often! I tend to eat fatty foods, french fries, pizza, ice cream/milkshakes, egg and cheese biscuits etc. and they cause me to gain pretty quickly. Also, I am a vegetarian, so I can gain weight without even eating meat I would say I often eat large quantities too- I think the amount of pizza I can eat is more than the average human can consume lol.
Eden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:17 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two disclaimers:
- For me gaining is only a little bit harder than falling if I step off a ledge; there seems to be a natural tendency for me to go that way. So maybe maybe anything that isn't "trying to not gain" would work for me.
- I've never really tried hard to gain for longer than a weekend, or more casually for more than maybe six weeks, so I don't know how this would be in the long run.

What seems to have worked spectacularly well for me is variety and frequency. Taking them in inverse order, eating something every hour or two, not always really big amounts, but more than a couple of crackers of course. And making sure that there was a lot of variety in all of that food, which keeps it interesting and I think kept my body from revolting about it.

For example, from the intense weekend:
- having my usual bowl of cereal for breakfast, but then picking up a breakfast at McDonald's an hour later.
- Having a big muffin mid-morning.
- Having a slightly early lunch of sandwich, vegetables, some fruit, and so on, then stopping in a food court for a slightly late lunch of fast-food chinese.
- Having some ice cream mid-afternoon.
- Eating a goodly amount lasagna for supper, along with a salad (with dressing), milk, and a modest dessert of a few cookies.
- That evening sitting in front of the computer while eating most of a cheesecake.

Yah, that is a lot of food, but it was not hard to eat it at all--in fact I was almost disapointed by how un-stuffed I was after a couple of days of carrying on like that. But in two and a half days my weight shot up by over ten pounds, although the majority of that vanished within a few days as the bulk of food cleared my system.

On the longer periods of slower gain it was really more a matter of an extra muffin in the morning, having a good snack after work before having supper, and some late evening munching, without the doubling of most of the meals.

But I've always chickened out after shooting up ten pounds, so I don't know how these would work for the longer term.

ETA: added after reading Ichida's comment below, when I've gained weight unintentionally it has usually been when I've been home more than normal, so food was always available.

Last edited by Tad; 10-27-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:23 AM   #4
Ichida

Ichida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIchida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIchida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

LOL @ the ledge comment. I choked on my coke!!!

For me it was small meals as well. Didn't do it on purpose but having a ready supply of everything i wanted. Open fridge, have something. Watch a show, open fridge, have something else...
Old 10-27-2008, 09:05 AM   #5
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichida View Post
LOL @ the ledge comment. I choked on my coke!!!

For me it was small meals as well. Didn't do it on purpose but having a ready supply of everything i wanted. Open fridge, have something. Watch a show, open fridge, have something else...
While I really like this method (repped you and all), I was hoping for ways people TRY to gain..ACTIVELY gain. Of course, more accidental gaining methods are totally welcome, they can inspire the active ones

Keep 'em coming.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:11 AM   #6
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me its mostly when i go to buffets on a regular basis.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:20 AM   #7
Ichida

Ichida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIchida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIchida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hehe thanks!

I find illicit gaining makes you gain FASTER for some reason. Because you don't see how MUCH you are eating and you dont get full you basically eat constantly all day (like edx said) and at the end of the day you are not even full but you could finish off the night eating to bursting.

When I was encouraging my ex i basically did this for him, and he put on a lot.

You also don't end up hurting your tum, but you go to bed full and heavy and sleepy, very pleasant feeling.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #8
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title
Default L' Chaim!

A couple of beers, or a half-bottle of wine, with dinner every night. (And with lunch, if you can get away with it.) They add calories, make the food taste better, and if you had any residual guilt over ordering dessert (ok, I know that's not your problem, Rebecca), they deal with that too.
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:48 PM   #9
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

i m not a gainer.
but my girlfriend is
she was about 270lbs when i knew her 4 years ago, and,at that moment,she didnt like her body.
but when she knew me, she started to eat more and more, i mean, she ate what she wanted when she wanted and generally in big quantities.
she loves to eat burguers, hot dogs, pizza, cakes, ice cream, pasta, and al that kind of things that make her gain weight every day.
for example, when we go to mc donalds she use to eat 4 double cheese burgers, one and sometimes two large fries and a large coke.
sometimes when i cant finish my meal, she finishes it. Sometimes, after that, she eat a dessert.
thats why she is now weighting 407 lbs, and we are happy about it

may be is the same that you eat, rebecca

natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #10
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I seem to be pretty good at gaining, and I basically do what you mentioned: indulge every craving. I have even gained 10 pounds in just the past couple of weeks because I do that so much. I love pizza, and I can eat a whole medium cheese pizza in one sitting, and I do so often! I tend to eat fatty foods, french fries, pizza, ice cream/milkshakes, egg and cheese biscuits etc. and they cause me to gain pretty quickly. Also, I am a vegetarian, so I can gain weight without even eating meat I would say I often eat large quantities too- I think the amount of pizza I can eat is more than the average human can consume lol.
I gained much more since I stopped eating meat, except for the occasional seafood meal. For me, meatless = fatness.

My other great gaining food is premium ice cream, a pint or two every other day or so. But then, I gain very easily (and happily).
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:57 AM   #11
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

You kind of alluded to sleep in your first post as a fat girl's best friend, and I think it's oft overlooked for gaining: An ex of mine who was actively gaining came up with the term "fat nap" to describe an immediate nap after a large meal in an effort to slow down her metabolism so that she'd gain more. A nap after a large lunch and a huge dinner right before bed helped her gain, and gain quickly. Along these lines, really overeating a few times a day rather than eating constantly will keep your metabolism down also. (As counter-intuitive to the admittedly-fun "eat CONSTANTLY" method as it may seem.)

Also, thanks for the thread & the ~valuable gaining information~
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:55 AM   #12
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasfan View Post
i m not a gainer.
but my girlfriend is
she was about 270lbs when i knew her 4 years ago, and,at that moment,she didnt like her body.
but when she knew me, she started to eat more and more, i mean, she ate what she wanted when she wanted and generally in big quantities.
she loves to eat burguers, hot dogs, pizza, cakes, ice cream, pasta, and al that kind of things that make her gain weight every day.
for example, when we go to mc donalds she use to eat 4 double cheese burgers, one and sometimes two large fries and a large coke.
sometimes when i cant finish my meal, she finishes it. Sometimes, after that, she eat a dessert.
thats why she is now weighting 407 lbs, and we are happy about it

may be is the same that you eat, rebecca

thats why we just eat mcdonald´s one or twice a week...eheheh
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:16 AM   #13
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post
You kind of alluded to sleep in your first post as a fat girl's best friend, and I think it's oft overlooked for gaining: An ex of mine who was actively gaining came up with the term "fat nap" to describe an immediate nap after a large meal in an effort to slow down her metabolism so that she'd gain more. A nap after a large lunch and a huge dinner right before bed helped her gain, and gain quickly. Along these lines, really overeating a few times a day rather than eating constantly will keep your metabolism down also. (As counter-intuitive to the admittedly-fun "eat CONSTANTLY" method as it may seem.)

Also, thanks for the thread & the ~valuable gaining information~
totalywhatido
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:40 AM   #14
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First off, I keep some serious snacks in my bag!
From donuts, to fried pies and huge muffins and chips.
I hate being hungry, so I've always got something on hand!
My bag is a stylish vending machine & has no idea!

When I go to the grocery store every week, I try to add 5 days worth of "gaining goodies" to the cart.

Ice Cream
Cookie dough(made, or mix)
Peanut Butter(huge jar)
Dairy Cream
Little Debbies
Hot Dogs (loaded)
Cool Whip
Brownie mix
Milk (whole)

I just grab my fave foods in huge amounts, and make a plan to eat just for fat one time a day....it's working.

Plus a few pizza binges have really packed on tha pounds, if I order a huge delivery of pizzas and the trimmings and just munch on it for an entire day, I see and feel poundage the very next day.... or maybe I just get uber excited.

I try to get 12 hours of sleep everynight, because
a) I'm lazy
b) Sleeping on a full tummy = fat

so yeah, no real plans, just some ideas that seem to work for me...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:16 PM   #15
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Seeing, Hearing and Reading stories of other R/T folk, just allowed the door to open, to be so free as opposed to before to where any extra lbs may not have stayed on for too long.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #16
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Agreed on the grazing. It helps achieve that threshold of calories that you burn everyday vs the ones that stay behind.

I also followed a method that I called Anti-Atkins. If you were to eliminate carbs to drop weight under Atkins, then you should consume carbs, carbs, carbs, and more carbs. I starting looking at labelling to find those foods that were carb-laden. Carb-Heavy.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:19 PM   #17
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
1: I know some people aren't into feedism and don't approve, this is for people who are and who do and who've DONE IT ACTIVELY.

2: We all have theories about what puts on fat, I'm not interested in theories, just in true stories of how you have put on weight or helped someone else put on weight.

-------

I will even start.

Uno: A friend helped me put on 15 lbs in roughly four months by essentially feeding my every craving. If I said I liked something, he showed up with a HUGE amount of it...like jelly bellies or ice cream. The down side to this is that eating one thing over and over can get boring or hurt your mouth (toooo many jelly bellies). The upside is that overindulging really did help me put on a number of pounds. And...if one cheese steak sandwich is good, two is better. Just saying.

Dos: While I was sick this past week and the week before, I did a lot of sleeping and being in bed (sweet jesus it was fun being that lazy). In doing so, I lost 4.5 inches just around my belly. Really I just wasn't eating, because I was sick and sleeping a lot. Losing the inches really bothered me, so even though I haven't gotten my strength back in general, I did manage to force two trips to the buffet. The first one was sad. A mere two plates. The second was better. Four plates plus a big plate of random desserts. I have gotten back 2.5 of the inches. The downside: I overdid it the second time and it hurt. The upside: belly rubs make the pain okay and the inches are coming back and the food was quite tasty AND eating that much put me into a food coma as soon as I got home so it was most assuredly changed to fat! I don't know that it's added weight but at least 2.5 of the inches have come back so I'm calling it a success.

Now you, go!
That is something that I sometimes dream about. How I would love to have someone to cater to my every food craving!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:38 PM   #18
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Skipping breakfast and making up for it the rest of the day after lunch really works, its a good thing to try if your gaining is slowing down.

If you've plateaued and can't seem to gain another ounce no matter what you do you can "trick" your body with crash diets. Its not the most pleasant thing to do in the world, but it works. Alternating eating practically nothing for 3 days and eating practically everything for 3 days will result in a net gain every time.

Another not so pleasant thing....sleep deprivation has been proven to result in weight gain. If you normally get 8 hours a night, try a week with 6 hours a night, the weight just slides on a little easier for some reason.

Jalapeno peppers actually act like an anesthetic for your stomache, you can pack more in before feeling full.

Taking vitamin b complex will stimulate appetite. OTC in Canada Periactin is actually prescribed for weight gain in underweight people by some doctors.

A hard candy habit can help. A piece of hard candy isn't a lot of calories in itself but when you're sucking on it your taste buds keep telling your brain "hey! sugar coming in!" and your body keeps preparing for something sweet, meaning increased insulin production resulting in increased appetite and more of your calories being stored as fat.
Mack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:42 PM   #19
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

as a fat FA, I like to gain from time to time. I eat between meals. I really like to eat noodles, Taco Bell, McDonald's Big Macs, fried rice. I am not a meat eater(not very much). I prefer to eat and also gain with carbohydrates, and lots of them. My snacks between meals are as large as some peoples meals. I often eat 2 dinners a day. SO I quess I eat 4 meals a day.
So, what works for me is to look for eating opportunities. Have extra time to wait?? Well, grab some food. I hate being even a little bit hungry!

best thread ever!
Old 10-29-2008, 06:15 AM   #20
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack27 View Post
Skipping breakfast and making up for it the rest of the day after lunch really works, its a good thing to try if your gaining is slowing down.
I seriously credit this for a lot of my fat. I'm a notorious meal skipper (usually breakfast and lunch). Then I go about making up for it late in the evening and just before bed--giving me no time (not that I'd have the inclination) to work the calories off.

If I had to say where/how I got most of my weight, this is it.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:18 AM   #21
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Working afternoon shift, eating at different hours, later hours, having less time to burn it off,along with snacking and sleeping/relaxing upon coming home did cause lbs to add on in my case.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #22
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
totalywhatido
totaly real
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:29 AM   #23
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

I've heard that constant eating keeps that metabolism going as well. But, is it different if you're literally eating constantly, and you're already stuffed when you do?

One thing you have to realize is that every time you really over do it and eat until it's painful, and then eat a little more, you're stretching your stomach. This makes you hungrier more often and it takes more to fill you up. So try this, over do it, until it really hurts, and have your loveykins push you to eat just a little more every 20 minutes or so, for literally 24 hours. Maybe take a couple three hour naps, but get stuffed again right after you wake up. Don't pop now, but the goal is to stay stretched literally, uncomfortably, all day. You'd have to find the pain stimulating for it to be worth it though. Do it every now and then, with something carby like pasta, and you'll have a bottomless pit of an appetite and a food/pain addiction.

...if you're into that sort of thing :P.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:25 AM   #24
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

ok - this is a true fact of how I gained 150lbs in 6 months.

1 - I was on a liquid diet (yes - young and stupid)
2- went off the liquid diet
3 - entered an unhappy relationship
4 - cooked every morning for husband - fried eggs and sweet potatos - rice bread butter and coffee. YES everyday.
5 after dropping him off at work - I went to Burger King and ate for 2 - yes within 30 minutes of eating the original breakfast
6 on the way to work stop and get coffee and a bagel with cream cheese and butter - yes again after Ive eaten 2 breakfasts already. All this is before 9am
7 eat typical lunch - sandwich chips soda - what ever was easy while at work.
8 Dinners- well on the way home i would hit 3 fast food places order for 2 at each and yes eat it all the only thing i couldnt finish was the sodas.
9 cook dinner and eat with husband
10 snack - ice cream chips things like that

If you do this - you will gain even without the husband and liquid diet.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #25
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
ok - this is a true fact of how I gained 150lbs in 6 months.

1 - I was on a liquid diet (yes - young and stupid)
2- went off the liquid diet
3 - entered an unhappy relationship
4 - cooked every morning for husband - fried eggs and sweet potatos - rice bread butter and coffee. YES everyday.
5 after dropping him off at work - I went to Burger King and ate for 2 - yes within 30 minutes of eating the original breakfast
6 on the way to work stop and get coffee and a bagel with cream cheese and butter - yes again after Ive eaten 2 breakfasts already. All this is before 9am
7 eat typical lunch - sandwich chips soda - what ever was easy while at work.
8 Dinners- well on the way home i would hit 3 fast food places order for 2 at each and yes eat it all the only thing i couldnt finish was the sodas.
9 cook dinner and eat with husband
10 snack - ice cream chips things like that

If you do this - you will gain even without the husband and liquid diet.
how long ago was this and where the hell was I? lol ;-)