Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-01-2008, 11:44 PM   #26
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Alcohol, no? That always seems to stack on the weight lightening fast. Just drink a lot.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:04 AM   #27
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

It was when i was 23-24 started when i was 23 ended when i was 24 i went from 280 to over 400lbs in 6 months -

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
how long ago was this and where the hell was I? lol ;-)
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:27 AM   #28
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
It was when i was 23-24 started when i was 23 ended when i was 24 i went from 280 to over 400lbs in 6 months -
ah, well I only saw your pix from back then on the skinniest/fattest thread, after seeing you in person I really like how you look now.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #29
fachad

fachad has said some nice things
Default Keep a Food Diary for at least a few months

It is impossible to overstate the value of an honest, accurate food diary.

Along with regular (weekly) weights, you can use it to determine your daily energy expendeture (how many calories you use per day without gaining or losing).

From that point, you can just add a few small snacks (500 calories) each day and you will gain 1 lb per week = 50+ lbs a year!

And after you've gained, you'll find that your daily intake is now higher without you adding in anything. It just works that way.
fachad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #30
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fachad View Post
It is impossible to overstate the value of an honest, accurate food diary.

Along with regular (weekly) weights, you can use it to determine your daily energy expendeture (how many calories you use per day without gaining or losing).

From that point, you can just add a few small snacks (500 calories) each day and you will gain 1 lb per week = 50+ lbs a year!

And after you've gained, you'll find that your daily intake is now higher without you adding in anything. It just works that way.
That is ironic because medical professionals tell patients to keep a food diary in order to keep track to lose weight.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #31
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
ah, well I only saw your pix from back then on the skinniest/fattest thread, after seeing you in person I really like how you look now.
Agreed. But you did look attractive back in the day, too, Berna!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:52 AM   #32
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:
Oh, wow. What was that like? Did you realize you were growing so much (ie: stretchmarks, clothes no fitting)? Did anyone mention your weight to you during this short amout of time? Lastly, has your weight fluctuated since then?

I do realize that this was a rough time in your life regarding the bad relationship that you were in so I respect if you choose not to answer.

Just a curious FA with feeding tendencies.
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:34 AM   #33
Raquelle

Raquelle has said some nice things

two things for me:

1) Try to stop smoking-I've tried I don't know how many times. I last from a few days to a few weeks, each time gaining weight that doesn't seem to go away when I give up and start smoking again.

2) Related-Candy-A few years ago our office went smoke-free so i couldn't smoke at my desk anymore. I started keeping a bag of candies(snickers,kit kat, whatever) at my desk, and go through most a bag every day, reaching for one when i want the nicotine monkey crawls on my back.
Raquelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #34
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Down boys, this is a methods thread. Keep the fapping on the sex threads
Old 11-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #35
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Down boys, this is a methods thread. Keep the fapping on the sex threads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUIWKyjDZZU

;-)
Old 11-03-2008, 02:55 PM   #36
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Lmao I believe warrant was one of the only band to choreograph and Synchronize Their Rockin !!! Well Them and Maybe Stryper

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:31 AM   #37
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Stryper
3 words:

Michael Sweet YUMMY!

Old 11-10-2008, 09:37 AM   #38
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Wow!

Quote:
ok - this is a true fact of how I gained 150lbs in 6 months.........snipped.......
Wow, BigSexy!, I hope you now have peace and are well.
FA's in training, get past the fat-obsession and consider
what must have been going on inside the person during
all this.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:29 PM   #39
GainTo260

GainTo260 has said some nice things

I first got involved with gaining in Dec. 95 -- I weighed about 185, and wanted to know what it'd be like to be fat. I started on Pearl Harbor Day (Dec. 7), and by New Years Day I weighted 201.

I think the thing that really made it work was keeping a food journal, and going for as many calories in a day as I could. It was exciting to push the number as high as I could. In addition to eating large meals (or multiple meals consecutively at different fast food places!), I snacked more, moved from drinking water to juice, etc. I think the highest I ever got (on a subsequent binge) was about 10000 calories in a day.
GainTo260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #40
lovescandy

lovescandy has said some nice things
Default to fatten

I find that ice cream in large quantities at night before bed is a sure fire cure to add rolls and rolls of wonderful fat.
Lots of medium size meals thru out the day is also a big help. I also recommend pastries, all day and all night if possible. Good luck.
lovescandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:57 PM   #41
eriofool

eriofool has said some nice things

just send her to college, my g/f has gained about 18lbs august
Old 11-13-2008, 04:22 AM   #42
zosimos

zosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I weigh myself with a digital scale before going to bed at night, making sure that I weigh at least a little bit more than I did the previous night. Using this method, I find that I can gain about 10 pounds a month without too much extra effort, while still riding my bike around everywhere. Although the erotic appeal of massive binges is undeniable, I tend to agree with the other posters who advocate continual snacking. Eat until you are full upon waking up, then try to keep full all day. Keep this up for a while and relish in the new fat!
zosimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:04 AM   #43
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by zosimos View Post
I weigh myself......snipped......
Welcome to Dimensions Forums, Zosimos.

Old 11-13-2008, 07:06 AM   #44
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriofool View Post
just send her to college, my g/f has gained about 18lbs august
Welcome to Dimensions Forums, Eriofool.

Old 11-13-2008, 07:09 AM   #45
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Welcome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GainTo260 View Post
I first got involved....snipped......
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescandy View Post
I find that ice cream.....snipped......

Welcome to Dimensions Forums, GainTo260 and Lovescandy.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:35 AM   #46
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Default methods for the woman...

An ex of mine literally gained hundreds of pounds while taking depro vera
(sp?) shots. Like many birth control preparations the medication fakes out the body into thinking its pregnant and it increases appetite to feed the "placebo fetus' and slows down the metabolism as well. Hence, tremendous weight gain in most women who take it, more so then oral prescriptions.
Just my two cents.
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #47
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Oh Yah.........

Oh yah......If you're a diabetic on sliding-scale insulin
dosage, you can gain very easily. Eat carbs with
abandon, then shoot your numbers back down with
the insulin.

*There are consequences from irresponsible weight-gain.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:29 AM   #48
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
ok - this is a true fact of how I gained 150lbs in 6 months.

1 - I was on a liquid diet (yes - young and stupid)
2- went off the liquid diet
3 - entered an unhappy relationship
4 - cooked every morning for husband - fried eggs and sweet potatos - rice bread butter and coffee. YES everyday.
5 after dropping him off at work - I went to Burger King and ate for 2 - yes within 30 minutes of eating the original breakfast
6 on the way to work stop and get coffee and a bagel with cream cheese and butter - yes again after Ive eaten 2 breakfasts already. All this is before 9am
7 eat typical lunch - sandwich chips soda - what ever was easy while at work.
8 Dinners- well on the way home i would hit 3 fast food places order for 2 at each and yes eat it all the only thing i couldnt finish was the sodas.
9 cook dinner and eat with husband
10 snack - ice cream chips things like that

If you do this - you will gain even without the husband and liquid diet.
was this intentional or was this "comfort eating"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:26 AM   #49
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
An ex of mine literally gained hundreds of pounds while taking depro vera
(sp?) shots. Like many birth control preparations the medication fakes out the body into thinking its pregnant and it increases appetite to feed the "placebo fetus' and slows down the metabolism as well. Hence, tremendous weight gain in most women who take it, more so then oral prescriptions.
Just my two cents.
Oh yeah....I gain like crazy on any hormone birth control method.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:40 AM   #50
SpiceSquirrel

SpiceSquirrel has said some nice things

Here is a great article on how to gain weight:

http://www.criticalbench.com/gain_weight_fat.htm
SpiceSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote