Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 10-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in
Default cozy fatty sleeping positions

After reading a previous thread I got to thinking about the most cozy sleeping positions and after discussing with my Mergirl she told me she likes when we 'spoon' but also she likes when we both lie on our sides facing each other. The way our bodies are shaped with my BIG curves our breasts touch and our bellies are together with my belly being much larger it is cushioned against Mers smaller belly and against Mers legs as she curls her legs up into the foetal position. It's like Mers thighs are supporting my belly.

She says this is the most cozy position to sleep in. Personally I like any position with our bare skin touching.

I'd like to know your favourite sleeping positions and your body size comparisons and how they affect how you sleep, more comfortably or not? Does a double fatty partnership equal double cushioning or merely less space in the bed? or do you thinner FA's like to mould into your partners curves.

Sweetest of dreams xx
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like to sleep on my side of the bed, all by myself. That is most cozy for me.

Sometimes my head on a guy's chest is comfy. If it's cold out my leg over his. Not all night though, just for a lil while.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:34 AM   #3
B68
Brilliant User Title

B68 has super-sized repB68 has super-sized repB68 has super-sized repB68 has super-sized repB68 has super-sized rep

This cozy stuff has tricked me again and again. It starts sleepy and innocent and it often ends with a cigaret.

Cozy+Fat=dirty sheets+lack of sleep

Don't do it!
B68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:43 AM   #4
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post

Sometimes my head on a guy's chest is comfy. If it's cold out my leg over his. Not all night though, just for a lil while.
Yeah me too Toni. I have to have the right hand side of the bed also.

I love to cuddle for a while, but I find that I need a little physical space around me when I am sleeping, otherwise I feel a bit suffocated etc.
Does that make sense?
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:11 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The only cuddled position in which we both can really sleep comfortably is spooned. It is nice for one to fall asleep with their head on the other, but then the other is on their back, and to be honest both of us tend to snore if sleeping on our backs.

When I was a little thinner and my wife was a bit bigger, I’d have my torso hard up against her back, but with my head a bit ‘lower’ than hers, so that I could get my thighs ‘under’ hers (lower and under here meaning towards the foot of the bed). She tends to be big in the hip and bum, so I had to be shifted down to get around that. I’d have my arm across her waist, resting on her belly where it lay on the bed, with my fingers just tucked between belly and mattress.

These days, where I’m not as small as I used to be and she’s not as big as she used to be I’ve had to shift a bit more. To allow for my belly I have to have my torso angled away from hers a bit, which means I can just angle my thighs in so that my knees rest against the middle of the back of her thighs. Her belly doesn’t spread out over the bed much now, so to keep the whole weight of my army from resting against the side of her waist I need to angle my arm either up or down, to cup either the upper curve of her tummy just under her breasts, or the lower curve of her belly near her thighs.

We can sleep like that for hours, but eventually one or the other of us needs to roll over usually. And of course in Summer we are as far apart as we can manage to get in a double bed *L* So we don’t sleep like that all the time.

I am like GD in that I really like skin on skin contact. I'm really touch oriented, so that is just a really important part of the day to me.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:22 AM   #6
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm one who will snuggle for awhile but I can't sleep with someone touching me.I don't sleep well and it's too much distraction.I toss and turn a lot.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:29 AM   #7
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

My bf and I are the classic 10. Im fat, he's very...not. I think of our sleeping position as me being a bed for him. He's always laying on me...Most nights its me on my back, arms out and him nuzzled in the crook of my arm in the fetal type position (or as close to it as a 6'4 man against a 5'8 woman can get). Other nights Ill lay partially on my back with one leg kicked out at like a 45 degree angle and he's hanging off of the bottom of the bed, head on that leg and arms and body wrapped against the other one.

We get weird positions. There's also the classic boring spooning position.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:35 AM   #8
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I usually snuggle up against my boyfriend and pin him in the corner. Sometimes we switch sides and he pins me. It makes me feel safe.

This morning he rolled over and hugged me really tight while giving me kisses on the forehead. He thought I was asleep until I smiled really big and then scared him by head butting him. MUAHAHAHAHA
Old 10-29-2008, 11:56 AM   #9
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

My boyfriend is quite a bit taller, and has a little pudge. I go for the classic tight up 'spooning'. or my head on his shoulder/chest region. We rarely stay like that long, since we're both flailers, but its a nice warm way to start the night.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #10
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Him: on his side
Me: with my hand on his belly and face buried in his back

But, as previously mentioned, this is a good way to lose a lot of sleep....
Old 10-29-2008, 12:25 PM   #11
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post

Me too. I like spooning for a little while but eventually he's got to let go. I can't sleep like that. Sometimes I sleep on my side, sometimes on my stomach.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #12
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am another person who loves to cuddle...snuggle...drape various body parts over a man, for a certain amount of time...then...he has to stay on his side.

My ideal situation ( well...first...get a man ) would be to have a place with enough bedrooms so I could have one to myself. I would LOVE to be able to sleep alone when I wanted/needed it. I know some people think a couple should never sleep apart...but...pooey on that.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #13
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I am another person who loves to cuddle...snuggle...drape various body parts over a man, for a certain amount of time...then...he has to stay on his side.

My ideal situation ( well...first...get a man ) would be to have a place with enough bedrooms so I could have one to myself. I would LOVE to be able to sleep alone when I wanted/needed it. I know some people think a couple should never sleep apart...but...pooey on that.
Hey, sometimes you just need your space. Especially when one person is sick/staying up late to work/in a bad mood/etc. An optional second room is a great idea.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:44 PM   #14
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

this all sounds so lovely! i miss having someone to sleep with now!
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #15
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

I like to spoon when were awake and talking, Its nice i feel all wrapped up and safe,
But when were asleep i normally like on my stomach and he puts his hand on my bum.
both happy that way!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #16
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I usually snuggle up against my boyfriend and pin him in the corner. Sometimes we switch sides and he pins me. It makes me feel safe.

This morning he rolled over and hugged me really tight while giving me kisses on the forehead. He thought I was asleep until I smiled really big and then scared him by head butting him. MUAHAHAHAHA
Haha, you're evil. Sounds like something I'd do. I normally just plant my feet in my bf's side and shove him off of the bed while he's asleep.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:59 PM   #17
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post

I have always said this.

If extra bedrooms weren't so expensive, I would be doing it right now. LOL
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #18
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Spooning My right arm under her and asleep My left arm wrapped around her big curves either rubbing her tummy or tucked under her tummy (warmest spot on any BBW)

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:43 PM   #19
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Spooning or cuddling for a little while, but IF I actually want to sleep, I need my space. This is why we have twin beds (we have the beds so close, it is almost like a King sized bed). We each have our own sleeping style - he likes lots of covers on his feet and requires a firm mattress - I like just a sheet and a light quilt and often poke my feet outside of the covers and I prefer a soft mattress. After 30 years of marriage and trying to sleep on Queen sized and King sized beds, we finally realized that we require our own beds to be comfortable and get a good night's rest. I sleep on my side and I hug a pillow against my breasts so I can breath easily. I know this is not very romantic, but it is practical.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #20
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

voted spooning with penis between her butt cheeks.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:01 AM   #21
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

90% of the time we fall asleep facing each other with me sort of scooted down so that my head is resting on the inside of her upper arm (pillow) and my free arm is resting over her midsection, holding her close. it's an incredibly intimate position and always feels amazing to fall asleep in.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:23 AM   #22
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
voted spooning with penis between her butt cheeks.
This is a given when it comes to spooning where it else is it gonna go !!

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:15 AM   #23
BurningMyWingsAway

BurningMyWingsAway has said some nice things

My husband and I are recently divorced but when we were together we always slept the same way.. we are both big.. I would sleep on my stomach with my right leg pulled up slightly, and he would sleep beside me on the left with his arm draped over my back. I always felt warm and safe..

Sometimes I share the bed with Missblueyedeath..She is a friggin cover hog so we have to have seperate blankets and sleep on the fartherest side of the bed with pillows between us..lol Sometimes I wonder how I am her friend.. lol
Old 11-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #24
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningMyWingsAway View Post
My husband and I are recently divorced but when we were together we always slept the same way.. we are both big.. I would sleep on my stomach with my right leg pulled up slightly, and he would sleep beside me on the left with his arm draped over my back. I always felt warm and safe..

Sometimes I share the bed with Missblueyedeath..She is a friggin cover hog so we have to have seperate blankets and sleep on the fartherest side of the bed with pillows between us..lol Sometimes I wonder how I am her friend.. lol
Do you realize how much body heat we generate alone? Cow, if we snuggled or touched,your lovely little four poster would be up in flames...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:04 PM   #25
rockhound225
Has Rocks on the Brain

rockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this board

Personally, I'm all about spooning, but occasionally my shoulder will fall asleep while doing this, so i'm usually the one that rolls over. Should this occur, i tend to stick my butt against my girlfriend's. So long as we're touching in some manner, it's all good.
So I heard on the radio this afternoon that in 1992 there was a containership full of rubber duckies that lost a container in a storm. Now there are an estimated 50,000 rubber duckies floating around in all the oceans of the world. They've been found as far away as the Artic ocean.
God that idea is comforting.
rockhound225 is offline   Reply With Quote