Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2006, 08:15 AM   #1
hortoen

hortoen has said some nice things
Default Anita Ekberg

This was a thread already a while ago at the old board.
Anita Ekberg did the best celeb weight gain I've ever seen.
She is 74years old now but still big as a whale.
In my fantasies she was the sexiest woman ever.

In this link are tons of pics and vids from Anita at nearly
every size she has been.

http://anitaekberg.free.fr/

In the movie The Red Dwarf she was around 120kg I think.
It would be nice somebody has captures from this movie.
hortoen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 10:52 AM   #2
Bluestreak

Bluestreak can now change their title
Default Thanks for reminding us!

Ms. Ekberg is indeed on of the most beautiful women of recent recorded history.

I remember the comment she made to a reporter's question many years ago regarding her weight gain: "This is not fatness! This is development!

Cheers!

Bluestreak
Old 03-16-2006, 10:03 AM   #3
Mr. 23

Mr. 23 has said some nice things
Default La Dolce Vita

I recently saw La Dolce Vita for the first time recently.

When I saw Ms. Ekberg on my teeny tv screen, I said to myself, "Self, if this movie had been filmed today, those breasts would be implants." Except it's a Fellini movie, so who actually knows? In any case the movie was made back then, so I guess the point it moot, eh.

For those of you who haven't seen the movie, don't think I'm being some sort of pig for mentioning her breasts. Fellini featured Ms. Ekberg's breasts rather prominently, and it seemed to be on purpose to me. It verged on surreal is all I can say.
Mr. 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:09 AM   #4
Bluestreak

Bluestreak can now change their title
Default In the best movies EVERYTHING is on purpose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 23
I recently saw La Dolce Vita for the first time recently.

When I saw Ms. Ekberg on my teeny tv screen, I said to myself, "Self, if this movie had been filmed today, those breasts would be implants." Except it's a Fellini movie, so who actually knows? In any case the movie was made back then, so I guess the point it moot, eh.

For those of you who haven't seen the movie, don't think I'm being some sort of pig for mentioning her breasts. Fellini featured Ms. Ekberg's breasts rather prominently, and it seemed to be on purpose to me. It verged on surreal is all I can say.
You got that right.

In the very best of movies, EVERYTHING your hear and see is there for a reason. The greatest directors exert control over the experience so that the image and sound you experience is what they want you to experience.

I believe Fellini is a great director and a maker of some fantastic films.

Fellini loves Women, he loves Italy, he loves Life. Many women in his movies are large, some are very fat, some are large breasted and some are all three!

See more of his films. See films from other great directors. See them several times. Try to see them on the big screen. See them when you are happy, sad, drunk, high, bored, in love, lonely or whatever. I think you will become a better person for your effort.

Good Luck!

Bluestreak
Old 03-18-2006, 12:03 AM   #5
maxoutfa

maxoutfa can now change their title

I was 12 or 13 when I witnessed La Dolce Vita for the first time (the film was not new at the time), and while I didn't entirely follow all of it (too much to assilimate for a young mind with no practical experience to draw upon) I do recall being amazed by the bountifulness of her busom (in fact Anita was one of my first crushes, along with Carolyn Jones as Morticia Adams and Diana Rigg as Emma Peele).

It was five or six years later, just as I was discovering my admiration for fat that there was an article in the showbiz section of the SF chronicle's Sunday Edition showing Anita at well over 200 lbs, wearing a far too revealing (thank goodness) gown. The article stated that she was doing a caberet show in Germany and was getting terrible revues. I remember wondering how I could get to Germany before the show was cancelled.
Old 03-18-2006, 05:44 AM   #6
hortoen

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxoutfa
I was 12 or 13 when I witnessed La Dolce Vita for the first time (the film was not new at the time), and while I didn't entirely follow all of it (too much to assilimate for a young mind with no practical experience to draw upon) I do recall being amazed by the bountifulness of her busom (in fact Anita was one of my first crushes, along with Carolyn Jones as Morticia Adams and Diana Rigg as Emma Peele).

It was five or six years later, just as I was discovering my admiration for fat that there was an article in the showbiz section of the SF chronicle's Sunday Edition showing Anita at well over 200 lbs, wearing a far too revealing (thank goodness) gown. The article stated that she was doing a caberet show in Germany and was getting terrible revues. I remember wondering how I could get to Germany before the show was cancelled.
I guess that was in 1976. Anita had fattened up very well already at that
time and she had an appearance in a nightclub in Munich where she was singing. There had been a few pics in magazins of this appearance but I never saw a pic at the net. She was well over 100kg and wearing a long dress
trying to hide how big she has gotten without success. Would be very nice somebody has this pics and post it. The name of the nightclub was
Moulin Rouge in Munich/Germany
Old 03-18-2006, 11:59 PM   #7
maxoutfa

maxoutfa can now change their title

sounds about right - I'd sure like to see that picture again as well.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:51 AM   #8
olivefun
Belly bellissima

olivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 club
Default google image searches turn up some gems

http://tribes.tribe.net/anitaekberg/...2-2e773d6f0b93
http://images.google.com/images?q=an...&start=60&sa=N

she really was incredible. I would love to see her now...

hehehe
olivefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:17 AM   #9
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default Anita Ekberg

Yes indeed she is a real Goddess I remember growing up and seeing her in the MOvie Boccaccio'70 and fell in love. And then seeing her in wasit 4 for texas with dean martin and Joey bishop.

SHe had done a movie not to long ago about amazon goddesses Ihave not been able to find it or pics of it anywhere I did catch a glimpse of it when it came out and saw that Anita had gotten HUGE maybe around 300 and her B@@B's had grown along with the rest of her very nicely too

pleasee let us try to find her last movie and pass it on

biackrlng
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:42 AM   #10
hortoen

Theb movie is called The red Dwarf
here is a link to a trailor

http://www.e0nline.com/Reviews/Facts...,71961,00.html

The ralplaver version doesn't work but the Quick time versions runs well
she' s grown huge now.
When I saw the Fellini movie Intervista in 1987 In was blown away about how big she had become.

here are two pics from summer 2005 and one from the mid 70s I guess
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2005_05.jpg (28.0 KB, 2867 views)
File Type: jpg 2005_02.jpg (5.3 KB, 2765 views)
File Type: jpg df_1_b.jpg (19.9 KB, 2780 views)
Old 03-19-2006, 11:49 AM   #11
hortoen

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivefun
the first link doesn't work,
I've found a pic from the 70s at ebay showing Anita during her fattening
more pics of this time would be great to see
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9a_1_b.jpg (34.6 KB, 3765 views)
Old 03-20-2006, 05:52 AM   #12
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title
Thumbs up She is Lovely

I saw a shot of her in the seventies on a bicycle.
It was called "Hefty Anita".
At that point a lot of her weight had gone right to her tits and tummy and I almost creamed imagining the bra it took to hold her boobs.
Lovely, lovely woman.
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 08:34 PM   #13
Mr. 23

Mr. 23 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak
Fellini loves Women, he loves Italy, he loves Life. Many women in his movies are large, some are very fat, some are large breasted and some are all three!
Bluestreak, these are three thigs that are easy to love (l'Italia, la vita, e le donne, in particolare le grasse). I take it you've seen Roma and the women he featured in that one.

Yeah, the more of Fellini I see, the more I like his work.

And this has been a most interesting thread. I had no idea she was so famous before I saw La Dolche Vita. None at all.
Mr. 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:51 PM   #14
jack
Sylvester

jack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot pics

Fellini has always been one of my favorite directors. I'm glad to see everyone spreading the love for Fellini.
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:55 AM   #15
hortoen

old thread I know, but I just found this Anita Ekberg from 1972 and i wanna post it.
I would say she was already well on the way at that time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ekberg_72_1.jpg (73.9 KB, 2282 views)
Old 11-29-2007, 08:13 AM   #16
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title

LEts not forget the famous movie called "Boccacio 60's or something like that That was the first movie i ever saw of her and immediately fell in love with her

truely a never forgotten Goddess
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:07 AM   #17
Judge_Dre
Master Member

Judge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going on

My local supermarket sells cheesy B-movie DVDs for $1. Recently I happen to pick up Fangs of the Living Dead. It's one of those gothic horror films where the women wear low cut bodices and corsets. Surly not the highlight of her career, but there are couple of big reasons to watch it!
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:26 AM   #18
hortoen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
My local supermarket sells cheesy B-movie DVDs for $1. Recently I happen to pick up Fangs of the Living Dead. It's one of those gothic horror films where the women wear low cut bodices and corsets. Surly not the highlight of her career, but there are couple of big reasons to watch it!
yes I remember that movie. It is from 1968.
Anita is looking maybe a bit zaftig but noway fat.

here is a vid from a scene in "Fangs of the living dead"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3DZg73F_4g
Old 12-01-2007, 11:06 PM   #19
Falcon
Head Blade user

Falcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized rep

I loved Anita Ekberg. And as someone mentioned, she looked terrific in "Four For Texas" where she played opposite Frank Sinatra. He was about half her size, but she looked lovely.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:24 AM   #20
MrChipz

MrChipz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I still remember my reaction to Anita's entrance in that film. I hadn't seen her in quite a while, so I didn't immediately recognize her. I remember thinking "Who's that? The little one on the right is Ursula Andress, but who's the uberbabe?" I wish someone would publish the photo spread that Playboy turned down, the one that led to her "That's not fat, that's development" comment.
MrChipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:59 AM   #21
hortoen

Here you can download a vid showing Anita already with some lard on her body in late 60s or early 70s
She's wearing a bikini and I guess she makes some posing for paparazzis.
And a guy is teasing her by touching her belly. It looks like he would say
"Look how fat she's already become"

http://anitaekberg.free.fr/les_gallery.htm
Old 12-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #22
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

She is definitely stunning but by no means would I ever consider her to be a 'whale'. She did look much better with added weight though.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #23
WhattheEk

WhattheEk has said some nice things
Default Anita Ekberg

The vid. you refer to Horteon was taken in 1965 in the Bahamas when Ekberg's then husband was making Thunderball. Shortly after this she flew to Austria to make Who Wants to Sleep. a review of this film (which consisted of 4 separate stories) made the point that the lead actress of each segment got bigger starting with the 1st segment starring Catherine Deneauve and ending with "bigger than ever" Anita Ekberg! She was stunningly beautiful in that little movie. The same link Horteon mentioned regarding the vid. is the best site for Anita Ekberg I have accessed [url]http://anitaekberg.free.fr/
Thanks to all Ekberg lovers!
WhattheEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:06 AM   #24
Stroker Ace

Stroker Ace can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattheEk View Post
The vid. you refer to Horteon was taken in 1965 in the Bahamas when Ekberg's then husband was making Thunderball. Shortly after this she flew to Austria to make Who Wants to Sleep. a review of this film (which consisted of 4 separate stories) made the point that the lead actress of each segment got bigger starting with the 1st segment starring Catherine Deneauve and ending with "bigger than ever" Anita Ekberg! She was stunningly beautiful in that little movie. The same link Horteon mentioned regarding the vid. is the best site for Anita Ekberg I have accessed [url]http://anitaekberg.free.fr/
Thanks to all Ekberg lovers!
Well, my telephone rang it would not stop,
It's President Kennedy callin' me up.
He said, "My friend, Bob, what do we need to make the country grow?"
I said, "My friend John, Bridette Bardot,
ANITA EKBERG,
Spohia Loren."
(Put 'em all in the same room with Ernest Borgnine!)
...country 'ill grow!

- Bob Dylan "I Shall Be Free" (1962)

For real! You can't make that shit up.
Stroker Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #25
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortoen View Post
This was a thread already a while ago at the old board.
Anita Ekberg did the best celeb weight gain I've ever seen.
She is 74years old now but still big as a whale.
In my fantasies she was the sexiest woman ever.

In this link are tons of pics and vids from Anita at nearly
every size she has been.

http://anitaekberg.free.fr/

In the movie The Red Dwarf she was around 120kg I think.
It would be nice somebody has captures from this movie.
She's beautiful and I liked how feminine and yet sexy the women looked in vintage films. Women looked so natural in these old films unlike the plastic fakeness of today.