Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-05-2009, 05:18 PM   #251
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

My latest kick? A crepemaker opened up in beautiful downtown Burbank.

Yup.

So today I ordered a Mexi crepe which is chicken, spices, cilantro, salsa, cheddar-jack cheese, tomatoes, guacamole, and sour cream. (I ordered it with no guacamole and no tomatoes.) The salsa is pace, very good.

Below that is two pics of the To Die For, which is normally made: bananas, strawberries, nutella, and cheesecake, optional whipped cream on top. I got it made with dulce de leche instead of nutella because I dislike nutella.

They were delicious.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mexicrepe.jpg (61.4 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg untouchedtodieforcrepe.jpg (64.4 KB, 212 views)
File Type: jpg insideofthetodiefor.jpg (66.5 KB, 209 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #252
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OMG FLW - that really is to die for! And I think it would be MUCH better with the dulce de leche. Good choice!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:06 PM   #253
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I will take all the Nutella you ladies are passing up. Oh man, those crepes look so good.
When hubby went away a few weeks ago, there was a crepe place in the mall and I kept trying to get him to go. I don't know why, he doesn't really like them (which is why he didn't go) and it isn't like *I* was going to get to eat it.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:37 AM   #254
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shaaaare the crepes!

D_A_Bunny, maybe he is put off by the smell? My partner is super picky and simply refuses to go near me after I eat something he hates (most foods really).
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:50 AM   #255
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

I ate at Crepemaker again today.

And just now I had: Cheeseburger Hot Pocket, and Screamin' Dill Pringles.

OMG I love junk food.

My jenny counselor is not going to be thrilled with me this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:41 PM   #256
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Shaaaare the crepes!

D_A_Bunny, maybe he is put off by the smell? My partner is super picky and simply refuses to go near me after I eat something he hates (most foods really).
I don't think it is the smell as much as the fact that you take something dry and add something wet. He does not like a lot of gravies, sauces, condiments or wet things. He would probably just want to eat the crepe plain.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #257
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
He does not like a lot of gravies, sauces, condiments or wet things.
You have my deepest of condolences.

I am so sorry to bring this to the Foodie forum...but...the bunny set that up so perfectly
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #258
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
You have my deepest of condolences.

I am so sorry to bring this to the Foodie forum...but...the bunny set that up so perfectly
Two seconds after typing that I just knew that I was asking for it. Thanks for delivering. See, back to food.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #259
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I don't think it is the smell as much as the fact that you take something dry and add something wet. He does not like a lot of gravies, sauces, condiments or wet things. He would probably just want to eat the crepe plain.
Bunny, you can pour a delicious sauce or gravy over a baked army boot and I'll gnaw on it.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #260
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cap'n Crunch's Choco Crunch.

Man, this be-otch is simply NUTS! The flavor is pure chocolate! I don't mean it has a chocolate flavor, I mean it tastes like pure chocolate! The texture alone will drive you bananas! But the REAL treat is the chocolate milk that will magically and deliciously appear in your bowl!

Sadly it's hard as hell to find. I found a box at the overstocked food store (do you folks have those in your town?). I went back and got another. Finish that and went and got another--but sadly they went bye-bye!

Guess who's buying a crate next time they come around?

Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:19 AM   #261
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

granola! i am addicted.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:19 AM   #262
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
Cap'n Crunch's Choco Crunch.

Man, this be-otch is simply NUTS! The flavor is pure chocolate! I don't mean it has a chocolate flavor, I mean it tastes like pure chocolate! The texture alone will drive you bananas! But the REAL treat is the chocolate milk that will magically and deliciously appear in your bowl!

Sadly it's hard as hell to find. I found a box at the overstocked food store (do you folks have those in your town?). I went back and got another. Finish that and went and got another--but sadly they went bye-bye!

Guess who's buying a crate next time they come around?

OMG!!!! WANT!!!! Oh wow I just had a thought you could mix some Chocolate Cap'n Crunch and some Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch now that would probably be crazy good.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #263
jjgourmet2002

jjgourmet2002 can now change their title
Default Chocolate Milk ...

I have been on a chocolate milk kick lately too. The Berkeley Farms is the best I can find here in California.

Unless I make my own the old fashioned way using lots of Hershey's Syrup, in fact, I think I will give that a whirl and let you guys know...
jjgourmet2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #264
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default my latest kick

so my latest food kick lately has been these wraps from Supernatural Market in my town. Spinach wrap, boars head chicken, muenster cheese, avocado, lettuce, tomato, onions, olives, and mucho mayo.... (thats what I order anyways...)... Sounds simple enough but just the way they do it is so delicious, and its under 4 bucks for a gigantic wrap! I'd eat them all day every day if I had the money for it lol.. great with kettle cooked salt and pepper potato chips and a coke. Oh and the cheesecake brownies are simply amazing too.. but a lil expensive well thats what my kick's been lately, for the past month or 2 or so
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #265
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

The new Chicken Burrito at Taco Bell. It is on the value menu. The chicken is better than their regular chicken (I think) and the rice is tasty and it has an avocado ranch dressing. No real avocado, but the thought is there. Really, really good.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #266
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

tofu fried rice.. i don't even like fried rice, but lately i can't stop eating it.

also, quorn chick'n nuggets & bbq sauce with canned peaches on the side. yum yum yum
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #267
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The new Chicken Burrito at Taco Bell. It is on the value menu. The chicken is better than their regular chicken (I think) and the rice is tasty and it has an avocado ranch dressing. No real avocado, but the thought is there. Really, really good.
OMG YES.
It beats the cheesey double beef burrito.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:24 PM   #268
Flyin Lilac
Jumped-up fahk.

Flyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going on

I've started making Triscuit nachos almost every afternoon before work or late night after work. Triscuits, monterey jack cheese, throw them in the oven or microwave till the cheese melts, and eat with salsa. Kickass.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:34 AM   #269
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
see, the gross chicken aspect is what i was scared of... every time I get chicken at taco bell, its always very dry, stringy, and pretty much disgusting.
I'm going to have to try this. I thought it looked yummy but was a lil scared.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #270
msbard90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin Lilac View Post
I've started making Triscuit nachos almost every afternoon before work or late night after work. Triscuits, monterey jack cheese, throw them in the oven or microwave till the cheese melts, and eat with salsa. Kickass.
I loove monterey jack cheese. Sounds pretty tasty, except the triscuit part lol... I'd just use a regular tortilla chip or maybe a crunchy baked pita.. yumm the possibilities are endless!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 07:38 AM   #271
msbard90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
My latest kick? A crepemaker opened up in beautiful downtown Burbank.

Yup.

So today I ordered a Mexi crepe which is chicken, spices, cilantro, salsa, cheddar-jack cheese, tomatoes, guacamole, and sour cream. (I ordered it with no guacamole and no tomatoes.) The salsa is pace, very good.

Below that is two pics of the To Die For, which is normally made: bananas, strawberries, nutella, and cheesecake, optional whipped cream on top. I got it made with dulce de leche instead of nutella because I dislike nutella.

They were delicious.
sounds so amazing. I wish we had delicious food like that up in connecticut
Old 06-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #272
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
see, the gross chicken aspect is what i was scared of... every time I get chicken at taco bell, its always very dry, stringy, and pretty much disgusting.
I'm going to have to try this. I thought it looked yummy but was a lil scared.
I know what you mean. But they even say they are using different chicken recipe and it is soooo much better. You really should try it. Man, I wish I had one or three right now.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #273
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tuna melts with Tillamook cheddar and sweet relish on Ezekiel bread.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #274
msbard90

Quote:
I know what you mean. But they even say they are using different chicken recipe and it is soooo much better. You really should try it. Man, I wish I had one or three right now.
definitely! I'm actually probably gonna get a few for lunch tomorrow! hell i'll probably end up going there tonight.. you got me going on something here lol
Old 06-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #275
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

feta stuffed olives.