Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #276
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
feta stuffed olives.
droooooooooooool
Old 06-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #277
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
feta stuffed olives.
never had it but it contains 2 of my fave foods... feta and olives yumm!!!!
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #278
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
Tuna melts with Tillamook cheddar and sweet relish on Ezekiel bread.
I LOVE tuna melts and have always dreamed of the day that I get my grubby little fingers on some Tillamook cheddar, but please do explain, what is Ezekiel bread?
Old 06-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #279
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
feta stuffed olives.
That just triggered a craving! Out to get some tomorrow.

I am eating so much cured meat binge lately. Assorted ham, salami, sausages... yum!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #280
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
I LOVE tuna melts and have always dreamed of the day that I get my grubby little fingers on some Tillamook cheddar, but please do explain, what is Ezekiel bread?
Ezekiel bread is a bread made from whole, sprouted grains. More about it at that link. I think it's flourless. I used to think it was too rough, but I've grown to love it. It's best toasted. It's in the fridge section of natural food stores, and Safeway carries it too.

Do you have a Costco card? Might be because Tillamook is local, but the Costco here sells several of their cheeses. Maybe they sell it nationwide?
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #281
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar and spice View Post
OMG!!!! WANT!!!! Oh wow I just had a thought you could mix some Chocolate Cap'n Crunch and some Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch now that would probably be crazy good.
Oh my lord, that idea is off the heesy! Only thing is, Choco Chrunch is quite a bit softer than those hard tasty Cap'n Crunch PB balls, so the PBs would probably dominate. Not that that's a bad thing.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:34 AM   #282
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
definitely! I'm actually probably gonna get a few for lunch tomorrow! hell i'll probably end up going there tonight.. you got me going on something here lol
So, I ended up trying those chicken burrito deals last night. All I have to say is yumm!! I wouldn't get them every day, but if I ever stop by taco bell, I would definitely add it to the tab. Thanks!!
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #283
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ezekiel bread is a bread made from whole, sprouted grains. More about it at that link. I think it's flourless. I used to think it was too rough, but I've grown to love it. It's best toasted. It's in the fridge section of natural food stores, and Safeway carries it too.

Do you have a Costco card? Might be because Tillamook is local, but the Costco here sells several of their cheeses. Maybe they sell it nationwide?
OOH, that bread sounds yummy. I will have to keep my eyes open for it. I wonder if they sell that cheese at Sam's club. Thanks Rainy!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #284
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hope you find both of them, Bunny.

Also:

Faux Mochas. A couple tablespoons of milk chocolate chips added to a large mug of hot coffee, stir, then add milk. I'm Hooverizing. (Anyone else have parents/grandparents who often used that term?)
Old 06-12-2009, 03:00 PM   #285
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For lunch as of late ( I can eat the same thing day in and day out)

hummus on sourdough bread with red onion, arugula or butter lettuce, tomato, cucumber and sharp provolone. Having one for dinner tonight, but I don't have any onion
Old 06-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #286
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I love Ezekial bread. I have some cinnamon raisin and regular in the freezer now.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #287
rainyday
Departed

I don't think I've ever seen a cinnamon version...just regular and sesame and hot dog/hamburger buns. I'll have to look for it.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:53 AM   #288
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:

Yes, Tillamook has hit the bigtime. I can find blocks of their cheese even in Houston, where their Extra Sharp Cheddar is most appreciated.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:01 AM   #289
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Tuna melts with Tillamook cheddar and sweet relish on Ezekiel bread.
Mmmmm, Tillamook. I think that's what really started my cheese addiction when I was a kid and Mom used to buy it for my Dad.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:43 AM   #290
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

From Dunkin Donuts - Toasted Multigrain Bagel with Peanut Butter and a banana (from home!).
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:16 PM   #291
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whoever invented these is a real asshole. I'm tryin' to lose weight here!! Stop tempting me with buttery pretzely deliciousness!
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:20 PM   #292
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Honey Nut Cheerios- I've had a bowl every day this week, sometimes twice or three times a day.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:48 PM   #293
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pita bread. Mainly sandwiches like a nice Yee-roh.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal

Last edited by Jon Blaze; 06-14-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #294
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

S'mores.

Sum-mo-aahhhssss.

I have been making them almost every evening, after dinner. I really love a slightly charred marshmallow; when the heat creates a thin, hard casing and keeps the inside gooey and delicious. Yep, love it.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:44 AM   #295
phatmariposa

phatmariposa has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Mmmmm, Tillamook. I think that's what really started my cheese addiction when I was a kid and Mom used to buy it for my Dad.
Tillamook is SCRUMPTIOUS! It's the closest I've ever tasted to the best cheese this is...you won't believe me, but....government cheese. LOL. My grandfather used to volunteer at the local CAP office and take food boxes to the needy. They would send him home with a food box for volunteering, and the cheese block was literally the size of a loaf of bread. I'm not sure if anyone else would remember them, but THAT WAS THE BEST CHEESE EVER!
phatmariposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:58 AM   #296
BMOC

BMOC can now change their title

I found a new pizza place right up the street from me. Not exactly new just new to me. The slices are nice and wide and they cheese and sauce are perfect. Been eating there about five days a week now.
BMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #297
rainyday
Departed

Green salsa (mild, because I'm a wuss).

Even put it in my grilled cheese sandwich today with monterey jack. Adds a great little kick.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:01 PM   #298
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sangria, homemade with plenty of fruit, a tiny bit of wine (I react badly to reds), Strawberry Ribena and Sprite.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:54 PM   #299
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Sangria, homemade with plenty of fruit, a tiny bit of wine (I react badly to reds), Strawberry Ribena and Sprite.

Have you ever tried a white wine sangria made with tropical fruit? To die for!
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #300
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

baked potatoes, sliced open then topped with a thick chili-garlic sauce and then low fat plain yogurt. The tastes blend just ridiculously well....so much so that we are once again out of chili-garlic sauce and low fat yogurt