Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #301
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm trying that tonight, Ed! I have some baked potatoes in the fridge to use up.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:13 PM   #302
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am hopelessly addicted to the Lindt Excellence dark chocolate bars with Chili. They are SO yummy.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #303
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

100% natural peanut butter. Want a jar and a spoon....gimme!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:22 PM   #304
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Late night salads. I am getting the shakes right now, but I do not have the greens I desire.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:53 AM   #305
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am on a Laughing Cow and Club cracker binge recently. I just CANNOT get enough of it.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #306
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.talentigelato.com/ - the BEST, most DECADENT gelato and sorbet!

But, don't take it from me, order a pint (or 10 ) and see for yourself. It's definitely a treat.

btw, I bought a couple pints from Jewel (it's a popular grocery in Chicago)
Old 06-30-2009, 12:35 AM   #307
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lunchables. No clue why but craving them hard core all week.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #308
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

tortas de pollo milanesa, faygo, whiskey, oranges, strawberries, asparagus.

LONG LIVE SUMMER!
Old 06-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #309
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
I am hopelessly addicted to the Lindt Excellence dark chocolate bars with Chili. They are SO yummy.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 06-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #310
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Strawberries and humus. Don't know why but I just *have* to have them for lunch now every day.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #311
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Strawberries and humus. Don't know why but I just *have* to have them for lunch now every day.
Do you dip the strawberries in the hummus?? if you say yes, you know what my next question is going to be, right?? lol
Old 06-30-2009, 04:44 PM   #312
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Do you dip the strawberries in the hummus?? if you say yes, you know what my next question is going to be, right?? lol
The answer to the first quesion is yes, and the answer to the second is gawd I hope not.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 06-30-2009, 04:50 PM   #313
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
The answer to the first quesion is yes, and the answer to the second is gawd I hope not.
haaahaaa!!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #314
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Treats from Trader Joe's. Whoopie pies, lime juice bars, strawberry yogurt cereal. yum
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #315
PrncssNicole
Real Life Princess

PrncssNicole can now change their title

I've been wanting pepperoni stromboli in droves, but i've only had a couple of nibbles.
PrncssNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:21 PM   #316
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

baked corn.....don't do anything to it, no shucking or removing silks...into the oven (on the rack) at 350 for 30 mins....husk and wipe the silks off....good butter and sea salt....good eats
Old 07-02-2009, 07:43 PM   #317
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
Treats from Trader Joe's. Whoopie pies, lime juice bars, strawberry yogurt cereal. yum
I pick up those whoopie pies every time I go too. They freeze well if you can't eat them all in a reasonable amount of time.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:52 AM   #318
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was just at trader joe's. I didn't see whoopie pies. what?! I am enjoying the meyer lemon thins. It was so pleasant to go to the TJ's in Westchester instead of Union Square. I could actually browse.

Also, totally craptastical but delicious--wendy's boneless chicken wings. How can all breast meat be called wings? Semantic arguments aside, the breading and meat taste more like the crispy chicken sandwich (not the dollar menu crispy chicken either) and less like their nuggets. the only problem with the spicy asian sauce is that it was too sweet. Next time, I'd go for honey bbq. Which will probably be today. does that constitute a kick? yes!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:00 AM   #319
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I pick up those whoopie pies every time I go too. They freeze well if you can't eat them all in a reasonable amount of time.
They are pretty rich, but I've managed to get through them. Put them in the fridge, which helped.
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #320
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I was just at trader joe's. I didn't see whoopie pies. what?!
They are in the fresh baked goods area. They jump out and say BUY ME whenever I am there. Maybe you don't speak Whoopie?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #321
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
Also, totally craptastical but delicious--wendy's boneless chicken wings. How can all breast meat be called wings? Semantic arguments aside, the breading and meat taste more like the crispy chicken sandwich (not the dollar menu crispy chicken either) and less like their nuggets. the only problem with the spicy asian sauce is that it was too sweet. Next time, I'd go for honey bbq. Which will probably be today. does that constitute a kick? yes!
HUH?? How have I missed this???

Must investigate further.
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #322
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Funny, I tried those chicken things yesterday and was disappointed. I was hoping it'd be like a little like sweet and sour chicken but it was just chicken nuggets with a too-spicey, not very good sauce on them. In their favor though it did look like it was actual chicken breast meat, not the chopped/formed stuff other nuggets seem to be made of. I washed off the sauce (you know you're eating franken food when you can wash cooked meat and it doesn't change lol) and ate them with ketchup instead. Going to have to go get real sweet and sour chicken this weekend to satisfy my craving.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #323
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title
Smile

I adore the Birthday Cake Frenzee at Friendly's ice cream. Not only is it LIGHT BLUE, (a wonderful color for a food) , but it tastes like ice cream cake. That's a treat I sorely miss--ice cream cake. This makes up for it.
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:48 AM   #324
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

The new Baja fish taco from Long John Silvers. I had my first one last week and couldn't stop thinking about it all day! I've had several more since. They are only 99 cents. Sometimes I order two, but usually one is all I need to fill me up and satisfy the desire. I hope they keep this item on the menu for-ever!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #325
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weejee View Post
I adore the Birthday Cake Frenzee at Friendly's ice cream. Not only is it LIGHT BLUE, (a wonderful color for a food) , but it tastes like ice cream cake. That's a treat I sorely miss--ice cream cake. This makes up for it.
*perk* OMG, my faaaavorite! There's a Friendly's up the street from me.

@~;~~