Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-04-2011, 06:20 PM   #476
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Li'l Drums! As a person who enjoys a cone to ice cream ratio MUCH higher than the usual provided in life (sometimes I buy and eat cones plain), I really like these lil fake chocolatey things. Yum.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 11-10-2011 at 12:03 AM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #477
Diane
On Timeout

Diane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I thought I was the only one who went through these goofy-ass, crazy, temporary addictions. Right now I'm on a Jimmy John's kick. I could eat the #2 Big John every day. The month before that it was Culver's butter burgers. The month before that it was filet of fish from McD's. It's almost like they have crack in them!
Diane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:19 AM   #478
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Venti iced caramel macihiatto with coconut syrup for starbucks.. OMg so gooood!
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #479
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think my latest kick is Mexican food. I don't know why.

Something to do with my D&D group and the fact that we now can't eat at the really good authentic place, probably. :/
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #480
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Agreed.. at least for lunch. Something smothered and covered with cheese and chile verde.

ETA: Except for the salmon tacos.. those are just fish, white corn tortillas, shredded pepperjack and lettuce, pico de gallo, and lime.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 05-27-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:41 PM   #481
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Agreed.. at least for lunch. Something smothered and covered with cheese and chile verde.

ETA: Except for the salmon tacos.. those are just fish, white corn tortillas, shredded pepperjack and lettuce, pico de gallo, and lime.

How about tomatilla sauce with a little sourcream on the salmon tacos?
</IMG>
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #482
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
How about tomatilla sauce with a little sourcream on the salmon tacos?
</IMG>
See? Now that's what I call thinkin'! And.. eatin'
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #483
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Back to avocados. Oh how I love theeeeeeee.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:03 PM   #484
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Back to avocados. Oh how I love theeeeeeee.
Oooh me too, they are my go to sandwich/toast "spread" creamy green goodness!
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:44 PM   #485
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sushi pizza. Foodgasm.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:07 AM   #486
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Sushi pizza. Foodgasm.
What is this sushi pizza you speak of?
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #487
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Naval oranges. Just wish someone else would peel them for me.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:02 AM   #488
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Teochew fish soup, >85% dark chocolate, pears and clementines.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #489
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

Cherries. It's almost peak season!
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #490
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A friend of mine intrduced me to it many many years ago but I haven't made any in a long time...

Iced Earl Grey tea... it is delectable
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #491
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Edamame,steamed with loads of sea salt,chased with lemonade.

I eat this every single day,my habit is getting pretty exspensive because organic soy taste sweeter and less toxic.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:38 AM   #492
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

White chocolate with real raspberry pieces
Old 05-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #493
pepsicola93

pepsicola93 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespepsicola93 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespepsicola93 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chex Mix Muddy Buddies!
pepsicola93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #494
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Im completely obsessed with the seafood salad from Price Chopper, but it HAS to be the one that has the Made With Hellmans label. SOOOO GOOOOD! Big chunks of pollok and itty bitty shrimps and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can eat a whole container of it in minutes.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #495
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looking for more flavors...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0280.JPG (105.9 KB, 162 views)
Old 05-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #496
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
Looking for more flavors...
I didn't even know they had a blood orange! WOW. I love their aranciata flavor the best.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #497
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I didn't even know they had a blood orange! WOW. I love their aranciata flavor the best.
I was so giddy to find these in the store while looking for buttermilk, I just scooped them all up and away we went! These soft drinks were not an immature impulse buy; it was for research, that's the ticket; research!

My fave is probably the pompelmo; the aranciata rossa was too sweet. I just wish I could find the Sanbitter and Chino, but I don't think they're sold in the US.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #498
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

Lately its salad with vinegrette dressing....and im getting full from one large bowl...what the hell is wrong with me? Lol...im dying....(i never get full from salad....ever....)
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:01 PM   #499
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have been taking my left-over espresso from the morning and making Affogatos

Last edited by fat9276; 01-27-2014 at 01:08 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:19 PM   #500
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The only thing I really seem to have the desire to eat these days is mashed potatoes and soup.