Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #526
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Those Baja Blast Fruitsa Freeze drinks at Taco Bell. They are SOOO good.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:16 AM   #527
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

Just recently tried Firehouse Subs......Oh man, the best subs I have ever eaten

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #528
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I need to find Firehouse subs...
Old 03-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #529
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pretzel rolls
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #530
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Winter is over, so time for iced sweet tea with lemon!!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #531
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

My latest kick is sweet mini peppers. I have at least a few of them every night. They keep stocking them at Aldi for a little over a buck a bag!

Attachment 107866

Right now Aldi has lemon pound cakes coated in chocolate. I picked up two of them because I've been craving ever since you posted this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Pre-sliced pound cake, in the clam shell containers found in the bakery section of most grocery stores.

Cake easily eaten one handed.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #532
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

The bag of peppers is wonderful! So convenient and crispy. I just love Aldi.

My own kick is rediscovering menu items at Taco Bell. I can't count how many Meximelts and Enchiritos I've had in the past two weeks. Usually, I only get Taco Supremes and thought I was being crazy by ordering the Doritos Tacos, both flavors. I was wrong. I love the Baja Blast freeze, too.

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:44 AM   #533
it's only me

it's only me can now change their title

English muffins, I know, I know they've been around since for ever but I just tried them for the first time a few wks ago & now i'm kinda hooked & believe it or not I don't eat bread that much.

I've tried it with peanut butter & jelly & also with fried egg whites & beef sausage patties sandwich. , .
it's only me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #534
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
My latest kick is sweet mini peppers. I have at least a few of them every night. They keep stocking them at Aldi for a little over a buck a bag!

Attachment 107866

Right now Aldi has lemon pound cakes coated in chocolate. I picked up two of them because I've been craving ever since you posted this!
Wonder Twin Powers! Craving Re-Activated!

ETA: Gah... Someone rep her for me!
Old 04-21-2013, 07:21 PM   #535
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

This! Lemon pound cake with lemon so strong you can see it, and dark chocolate icing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Wonder Twin Powers! Craving Re-Activated!

ETA: Gah... Someone rep her for me!
Old 04-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #536
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cinnamon, cardamom & ginger tea. I'm almost obsessed!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #537
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Found this at my Big Lots. 4 pack for $3. Yes, I live in a town where Aldi and Big Lots are the only places to shop for 'specialty' items. I'm drinking the Limon now. I'll have to search for the watermelon. Perfect mix of fizz and juice, just slightly sweet. 50 calories a bottle, all-natural, made with 25% real fruit juice and sparkling water.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:45 AM   #538
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by it's only me View Post
English muffins, I know, I know they've been around since for ever but I just tried them for the first time a few wks ago & now i'm kinda hooked & believe it or not I don't eat bread that much.

I've tried it with peanut butter & jelly & also with fried egg whites & beef sausage patties sandwich. , .
You should try them buttered, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and then spread with peanut butter.

Also good with lemon curd.

And honestly, I love them with liver pate or chopped liver, but I'm strange that way.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:46 PM   #539
it's only me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye23 View Post
You should try them buttered, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and then spread with peanut butter.

Also good with lemon curd.

And honestly, I love them with liver pate or chopped liver, but I'm strange that way.
I'll do that, but not the liver can't handle it(lol). i'm trying it with everything I get my hands on, I've had it with beef salami, cheese, mayo & mustard.
i'm tempting to have it with cream cheese & strawberry jam, kinda like the cheese cake kinda thing since that's my all time favorite dessert.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #540
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Quote:

Local place here serves a BLT on English muffin for breakfast. Awesome.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #541
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG Lays have these new chips:

FUCKING BOMBTASTIC!

Old 05-02-2013, 12:01 AM   #542
it's only me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Local place here serves a BLT on English muffin for breakfast. Awesome.
thanks, that's a good idea I've got some beef bacon in the freezer I 'll try that with eggs tomorrow, but let me tell ya breakfast for me can be at 10:00 or 11:00 at night, I guess when ever i'm in the mood, if it wasn't 2:00am i'd be in the kitchen frying up bacon & eggs now.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:10 AM   #543
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Red seedless grapes, cold and straight from the fridge. Smothered in Alpro Soy yogurt and just a drizzle of Agave nectar... OMG!! It's a food-gasm in a bowl!!! lol x
Old 05-02-2013, 06:13 AM   #544
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
thanks, that's a good idea I've got some beef bacon in the freezer I 'll try that with eggs tomorrow, but let me tell ya breakfast for me can be at 10:00 or 11:00 at night, I guess when ever i'm in the mood, if it wasn't 2:00am i'd be in the kitchen frying up bacon & eggs now.
Oh, go ahead. Why NOT have eggs and bacon (and muffins) at 2 a.m.? There's something very civilized about approaching breakfast from the other direction.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:01 AM   #545
it's only me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Oh, go ahead. Why NOT have eggs and bacon (and muffins) at 2 a.m.? There's something very civilized about approaching breakfast from the other direction.
come on now, your not trying to have me end up with GAS & HEARTBURN are you? , I might get kicked out of my bedroom.(lol)
Old 05-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #546
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My latest kick is definitely coconut yogurt. I have a litre in the fridge right now and am having to stop myself from guzzling the lot! SOOO nice! I even had spoonfuls of it on a lamb rogan josh last week, delish!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg timthumb.php.jpg (15.9 KB, 112 views)

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 05-04-2013 at 12:33 PM.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #547
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Cinnamon, cardamom & ginger tea. I'm almost obsessed!
ooooh that looks VERY similar to my favourite tea! - Yogi Tea Classic. There is nothing more warming and soothing in Winter than mixing half a cup of it made with one bag, with a cup of heated up apple juice. It's really Christmassy and just wonderful! I discovered the tea years ago when helping a friend out at her hippy cafe, and when I made up the hot apple drink, we started selling it to the customers and it became a favourite. I'll need to try your Pukka one now, see if it's a bit less pricy than mine lol.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg yogi tea.jpg (113.4 KB, 110 views)
Old 05-05-2013, 03:10 AM   #548
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
My latest kick is definitely coconut yogurt. I have a litre in the fridge right now and am having to stop myself from guzzling the lot! SOOO nice! I even had spoonfuls of it on a lamb rogan josh last week, delish!
Oooh, interesting! I saw this in Tesco last week and was trying to decide whether to give it a whirl or not...now I'm leaning towards getting some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
There is nothing more warming and soothing in Winter than mixing half a cup of it made with one bag, with a cup of heated up apple juice. It's really Christmassy and just wonderful!
Now that's a GREAT idea! I think I paid a little over 2 for a box of 20 teabags. I have been known to leave the bag in and then have a second cup straight after the first one. The flavour just about holds.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:17 AM   #549
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Oooh, interesting! I saw this in Tesco last week and was trying to decide whether to give it a whirl or not...now I'm leaning towards getting some.
The Yeo Valley one I put in the post there is gorgeous, so rich. However as it's pricy I tried one of it this time and a 500ml tub of Tesco own brand which was under a pound. The Yeo Valley one being Greek style is still more luxurious, but the Tesco own brand one I'm delighted is still very good. The coconut in it makes it thick and rich anyway. So if you're still swithering, try own brand stuff first then you've only wasted 80p if you don't like it.

Quote:
Now that's a GREAT idea! I think I paid a little over 2 for a box of 20 teabags. I have been known to leave the bag in and then have a second cup straight after the first one. The flavour just about holds.
I'lll need to try them then, I think the Yogi ones are about 3 for 18 bags or so.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:50 AM   #550
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have really been into making my own granola and muslies lately