Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-04-2014, 04:35 PM   #626
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
The traditional Southern approach is to stir-fry the greens in a big pot with about a tablespoon of oil and a selection of the accompaniments you mention. The water comes from the greens themselves and mixes with the onion, salt, pepper, etc. to make what is sometimes called "pot likker." I recommend this as a variation.
Stir-fry fresh greens? Unfortunately, I only have access to canned greens, but as soon as I find these available, I'm going to try this approach.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:18 PM   #627
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Stir-fry fresh greens? Unfortunately, I only have access to canned greens, but as soon as I find these available, I'm going to try this approach.
If they are ever available where you live, be sure to give them a try. The fresh ones that you do yourself are much more better than the canned ones. There's lots ways to fix them --youtube can help. I fix mine the way my granny did except for the addition on the Sriracha. She was on the brown side of the turf before it came along, but I don't doubt that she would have approved of it.

Pot likkor is the nectar of the Gods!
Old 02-07-2014, 06:42 PM   #628
~nai'a~

~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed

Oh oh these are sooooooooooooooo yummy!

Peanut butter and pretzel...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cadburry.jpg (104.0 KB, 264 views)
Old 02-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #629
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gadzooks.. need to check my local Canadian supplier
Old 03-16-2014, 08:07 PM   #630
BigCutieAspen

BigCutieAspen can now change their title

egg mcmuffins with ketchup from mcdonalds, cant explain why!
BigCutieAspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:43 PM   #631
it's only me

it's only me can now change their title

avocados, I had my first one about a yr or so ago it was pretty good, but I thought nothing of it.

so about a few months ago I tried another one & now I'm hooked, i'll just eat them plain with salt & pepper , with eggs, or just wrap a piece of cold cuts around them, but tonight I finally tried them with a easy recipe I've been hearing about, I whipped one in a blender added some cocoa, added some agave & I had chocolate pudding. .

believe me it tasted just like chocolate pudding, I made the mistake of adding too much cocoa I added 2 heaping spoon full instead if just 1 it was kinda bitter but it was still soooo good.

so I just had a quick, easy, vegan, version of pudding with just 3 ingredients, avocado, agave & cocoa.
it's only me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:58 PM   #632
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

recently poached eggs.
Mainly because I found an egg poaching pan I forgot I had in my cabinet so I'm making up for lost time
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:03 AM   #633
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Milk. I went awhile without drinking it, and we normally get skim milk, and then my mother got regular 2% and I am drinking it like it's out of style... I forgot how good fatty milk tastes.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #634
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~nai'a~ View Post

Waaaaaaah....why don't we get those here??? WANT!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:10 PM   #635
~nai'a~

~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed

I must confess.... I'm sooooooooooooooo addicted to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Waaaaaaah....why don't we get those here??? WANT!
Old 03-21-2014, 12:10 PM   #636
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~nai'a~ View Post

Have you tried the popcorn one? However, my fave right now is the cookie dough!

*photo taken from google*
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:29 PM   #637
~nai'a~

Hihi! Oh yes I did! The caramel popcorn one is yummy! Baught one yesterday and I love it! The peanut butter and pretzel and the caramel popcorn are my favorite ones!

Now I'll have to go get some talking about it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetviolets View Post
Have you tried the popcorn one? However, my fave right now is the cookie dough!

*photo taken from google*
Old 05-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #638
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Arugula!! I love it! I had always avoided it because it never seemed appealing or maybe I had tried it by itself years ago and was like "meh" but recently someone put it in a salad and now I can't get enough. I want to try a brick oven pizza with an arugula salad on top too (I have seen them in the restaurants).

I don't know how to describe the taste but it's amazing

fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:43 PM   #639
BigCutieBaylee

BigCutieBaylee can now change their title

I can't get enough chicken nuggets!!!!!
BigCutieBaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:15 AM   #640
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ben n' Jerry's Milk & Cookies Ice Cream is my new favorite! Yummy!!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:17 AM   #641
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Southern Sweet Heat BBQ Pork Rinds.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:05 PM   #642
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
Southern Sweet Heat BBQ Pork Rinds.
I love pork rinds! They have a lime and chilli one here that I like.. but I have stopped eating them. I got a piece stuck in the back of my throatone day and i thought I was going to die. I drank water and soda and nothing. It was still sruck. Between the shallow breaths and the spice, I was close to passing out. I woke my poor brother up from his sleep. lol.. he tells me.. "idiot..drink milk.. it will go away." Sure enough...lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:01 PM   #643
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Dr. Pepper. Can't get enough DP.
Old 05-16-2014, 10:06 PM   #644
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Frozen donuts....jelly ones are best
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:41 PM   #645
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 114921

I even love their recommended recipes on the box.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:48 PM   #646
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Can't get enough DP.
I have yet to try this.

Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 07:11 AM   #647
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 117201

These are delicious with milk!
Old 10-30-2014, 04:46 PM   #648
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Attachment 117201

These are delicious with milk!
I needs me some of those
Old 10-31-2014, 07:22 PM   #649
FatAndProud

Quote:
I needs me some of those
Send me 26 boxes. Xmas is my birthday. Thanks.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:58 PM   #650
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i got some reese pb mini eggs on halloween clearance. i think i have an addiction.

missamanda...now that you mentioned poached eggs i really want one. dang.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote