Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-05-2014, 09:27 PM   #651
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A long time ago, Hostess used to make vanilla and chocolate creme pies. I think I've just found a good alternative (Franz brand). This could become an addiction.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:54 PM   #652
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Attachment 117201

These are delicious with milk!
I still can't find any of these. I'm about to give up hope.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:27 AM   #653
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I still can't find any of these. I'm about to give up hope.
Do you have Shell gas stations? That's where I got mine. I can't find them in stores....however, ask your nearest grocery to start carrying it....customers matter!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:38 AM   #654
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Iced Honey Buns
Old 11-06-2014, 05:23 PM   #655
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Do you have Shell gas stations? That's where I got mine. I can't find them in stores....however, ask your nearest grocery to start carrying it....customers matter!
I should know this.. truck stops have always carried more variety and larger sizes of these devilish tempations of sweet delight. I'm going to go look as soon as I get these socks folded.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:43 PM   #656
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
I should know this.. truck stops have always carried more variety and larger sizes of these devilish tempations of sweet delight. I'm going to go look as soon as I get these socks folded.
Is this a sign that I'm obsessed with lil'Debbie?

Anyway, no... its a conspiracy man! There are no lil'Debbie anything in the c-stores in my immediate area. I may have to cross state lines.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:45 PM   #657
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
I have yet to try this.

I don't remember this reply... did you try Dr. Pepper?
Old 11-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #658
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Is this a sign that I'm obsessed with lil'Debbie?

Anyway, no... its a conspiracy man! There are no lil'Debbie anything in the c-stores in my immediate area. I may have to cross state lines.
Utah is weird lol
Old 11-06-2014, 08:09 PM   #659
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Utah is weird lol
Alot of stores have confectionary items from local bakeries that sprouted up when Hostess died. Now that Hostess is back, they're stocking Hostess products and the new stuff too... and Lil'Debbie is sadly absent.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #660
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Little Debbie site has a locator page. You can find out where to buy them near you.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:00 PM   #661
Sushi

Sushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized rep

Mine is pumpkin puree. Pumpkin in my coffee, my yogurt, pumpkin soup, pumpkin with butter, mixed into my baked beans, and I'm sure I'll think of other ways to eat it. I'm obsessed.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:16 PM   #662
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been making a "chicken" noodle soup nearly every day for lunch. It's the only food that's been hitting my hunger spot lately.
Old 11-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #663
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

Chocolate covered Twinkies. I buy them subconsciously.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:38 PM   #664
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pumpkin cream cheese muffins....with pumpkin seeds baked on top. Yummer

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 02:55 PM   #665
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Pumpkin cream cheese muffins....with pumpkin seeds baked on top. Yummer
Gosh, they sound delicious!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:02 PM   #666
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Gosh, they sound delicious!

Lol, it's a four pack. I ate two. Joked with my bf about eating all of them....he was not amused. That's how good they are

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 11-15-2014, 03:30 AM   #667
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Attachment 117201

These are delicious with milk!
I was looking for the aisle that has shampoo since I've run out and passed the lil'Debbie display on the end stand. I wasn't even thinking about my search for these peanut butter cookies... but in front of me was a "Big Box" of these. Since I had yet to try them, I only bought one box.

I'm going to buy the rest. These are not typical lil'Debbie.. they're awesome.
Old 11-15-2014, 12:54 PM   #668
FatAndProud

Quote:
I was looking for the aisle that has shampoo since I've run out and passed the lil'Debbie display on the end stand. I wasn't even thinking about my search for these peanut butter cookies... but in front of me was a "Big Box" of these. Since I had yet to try them, I only bought one box.

I'm going to buy the rest. These are not typical lil'Debbie.. they're awesome.
Uhhhhh yes. Did you doubt my tastes? Enjoy!
Old 11-21-2014, 06:02 PM   #669
FatAndProud

Love these
Old 01-21-2017, 08:32 PM   #670
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Vanilla ice cream, oats and honey all mixed together.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 07:10 AM   #671
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I found Deep Fried Chocalate Twinkies in the Grocery Outlet yesterday- I thought they were a thing of internet myth

Old 01-22-2017, 08:54 AM   #672
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Vanilla ice cream, oats and honey all mixed together.
I make my own granola (which includes oats and honey) and mix it with Greek yogurt and blueberries: sweet, sour, smooth, and crunchy.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:59 PM   #673
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

Whoopie pies. Chocolate with peanut butter filling. Red Velvet. Dreamsicle.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:26 PM   #674
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I make my own granola (which includes oats and honey) and mix it with Greek yogurt and blueberries: sweet, sour, smooth, and crunchy.
Sounds good.

Love the Greek yogurt from Aldis
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 07:04 PM   #675
ElyBiggs
The agony of delete.

ElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sushi rolls and sashimi. Good lord, I've been on this kick for months now, but I haven't been able to have any for a long time. I'm going to a great Japanese restaurant on Monday with a BHM and a mutual friend though
ElyBiggs is offline   Reply With Quote