Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-29-2017, 03:40 PM   #676
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Flavored triscuit type crackers with colby jack cheese on them

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:11 PM   #677
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

DQ Mini Cake, some places they are called cupcakes.

Chocolate ice cream, chocolate crunch center, vanilla ice cream on top, covered with icing. Oh sometimes colored sprinkles.I bought 4 to share. Hopefully nobody wants any.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:34 PM   #678
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Glazed donuts. They've become my go to for breakfast on the way to work. So delish dipped in coffee
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 06:27 PM   #679
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These. Omg so addictive. From Trader Joe's. They are reminiscent of corn nuts but made from rice.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6308.JPG (167.5 KB, 180 views)
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:01 AM   #680
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
These. Omg so addictive. From Trader Joe's. They are reminiscent of corn nuts but made from rice.
Will have to look for those next time that I'm down state-side
Old 01-31-2017, 12:06 PM   #681
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mini bananas. One of my neighborhood supermarkets started carrying them recently. I think they taste so much better than a regular banana, more "tropical", and the texture is better to me.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:30 PM   #682
ElyBiggs
The agony of delete.

ElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Glazed donuts. They've become my go to for breakfast on the way to work. So delish dipped in coffee
There's a make-your-own-milkshake machine at a gas station by my job that has glazed donut milkshakes. And they are so, so, so good.
ElyBiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:07 PM   #683
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyBiggs View Post
There's a make-your-own-milkshake machine at a gas station by my job that has glazed donut milkshakes. And they are so, so, so good.
Wow! That really does sound good
Old 02-01-2017, 05:40 PM   #684
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mexican pizza- sold cheap at Aldi

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:31 PM   #685
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
Mini bananas. One of my neighborhood supermarkets started carrying them recently. I think they taste so much better than a regular banana, more "tropical", and the texture is better to me.
Strange. Unless one is a ultra distributive. It must be damn near-impossible to describe How-and-why they taste better.
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:15 PM   #686
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Trader Joe's Chili Lime seasoning on grilled shrimp. Can't get enough of them. Great hot right after you cook then but just as good when they are cold.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:07 AM   #687
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Trader Joe's Chili Lime seasoning on grilled shrimp. Can't get enough of them. Great hot right after you cook then but just as good when they are cold.
Chili lime is really good on grilled chicken as well!
Old 05-16-2017, 11:29 AM   #688
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Ooooh i will have to try that it sound really good
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:17 PM   #689
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Yum!!! Will try that too, super tasty in avacado too.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:49 PM   #690
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
That sounds so amazing!
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:04 AM   #691
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fish sauce. I found a brand from Vietnam which gourmet chefs recommend as the best. It's literally aged anchovey and sea salt. They warn that there is a tendency to put it in everything.
Old 05-28-2017, 12:15 AM   #692
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Haemul soondubu jjigae, Korean seafood soft tofu stew. It's spicy and so flavorful with clams, shrimp, scallops, baby octopus and big chunks of soft tofu! The flavor is very seafood-y, I'm guessing there are anchovies or bonito flakes involved in the broth. They bring it out boiling (literally a hard boil) and you crack a raw egg into it. The boiling soup cooks it, the egg ends up kind of poached. So good, I dread the return of summer heat because I don't enjoy hot food nearly as much when it's hot outside. Thus I have been eating soondubu jjigae at every opportunity while it's still cool enough.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:01 PM   #693
Fantasist

Fantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Haemul soondubu jjigae, Korean seafood soft tofu stew. It's spicy and so flavorful with clams, shrimp, scallops, baby octopus and big chunks of soft tofu! The flavor is very seafood-y, I'm guessing there are anchovies or bonito flakes involved in the broth. They bring it out boiling (literally a hard boil) and you crack a raw egg into it. The boiling soup cooks it, the egg ends up kind of poached. So good, I dread the return of summer heat because I don't enjoy hot food nearly as much when it's hot outside. Thus I have been eating soondubu jjigae at every opportunity while it's still cool enough.
Omg... that sounds so delicious!
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:13 PM   #694
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The large Fritos corn chips and beer cheese (the hot kind).
I have like 4 different brands of beer cheese opened up and dipping Fritos in them.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 05:59 AM   #695
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I have like 4 different brands of beer cheese opened up and dipping Fritos in them.
Watch out, you know what happens when you eat too much cheese lol!
Old 06-03-2017, 04:32 PM   #696
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I Know I get a little stopped up so to speak LOLOL.
I love cheese so much I can't help it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 08:13 AM   #697
ampleauroradelicatefame

ampleauroradelicatefame has said some nice things

I've been eating a lot of weight gain bars and soda together... haha so goooood
ampleauroradelicatefame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 03:47 PM   #698
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Mocha frappes from McDonalds! Can't seem to get my fill of them lately.
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:15 PM   #699
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Now you've done it. I'm craving the Hall's beer cheese I grew up with. I'm going to have to make a batch of my version.
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:29 PM   #700
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Hummus....and anything, carrots, celery, bell peppers, crackers, pita or just a spoon. The supremely spicy or the siracha ones are my favorite right now.