Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-29-2008, 08:02 PM   #76
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chicken broth left to simmer for ages - goes with almost everything!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:32 AM   #77
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know I just posted here, but oh my god, cashew butter!

Sooooo thick, creamy and bursting with flavour! One tablespoon of it is as satisfying as half a jar of peanut butter, no more binges! That alone makes the higher price worth it.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:20 PM   #78
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Lately, It's been a horrible craving for Steak and Hogma. Oh yeah and lots of thin crust supreme/meat lover pizzas.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #79
Cupcake343

Cupcake343 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCupcake343 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

So I'm up late right now... and I'm starving... and all I want is some McDonald's French Fries... I have bad cravings... it's dangerous.

:eat1:Lauren: (talking about chubby bunny) What fat girl doesn't love a game where she gets to shove marshmallows in her mouth?
:eat1:Meredith: Yeah... unmercilessly...
Cupcake343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:46 PM   #80
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
Well I was going through all my small appliances...trust me I have a ton of them lol...so I decided to pick one and do something lol...so I picked my little dipper...lol 16 oz mini crock pot is what it is....
Hey Brandi... speaking of your small appliances, do you still use your GT Express cooker (I believe that was the one you bought?)? Still happy with it?
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:50 PM   #81
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was very recently on a sushi kick..i was going to get some almost every couple days for two weeks

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:39 PM   #82
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoCynth View Post
Hey Brandi... speaking of your small appliances, do you still use your GT Express cooker (I believe that was the one you bought?)? Still happy with it?
Oh yes I do...I love it. I've even made homemade huge perogies with it lol I really should take pics of what I make with it...probably when I'm on vacation on the 19th!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #83
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
Oh yes I do...I love it. I've even made homemade huge perogies with it lol I really should take pics of what I make with it...probably when I'm on vacation on the 19th!
Nice I am glad you still like it. I'd love to see pictures of the things you make in it
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:23 PM   #84
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i've been craving pizza for about 3 weeks straight. it's getting annoying that i don't have money to buy some.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:40 PM   #85
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Soft Pretzel and Marinara.... yay.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #86
BrunetteBeauty80

BrunetteBeauty80 can now change their title

Lately my kick has been Nacho Cheese Doritos and ham sandwiches. Wheat bread, thin sliced ham, and cheese. Yumm. Plain just like that. Can't seem to get enough. I've eaten them every day for the past week for my lunches. Oh, and Diet 7up/Sprite/Sierra Mist. I have always been a cola girl (Diet Pepsi) and have never really cared for the clear soda, but for some reason I can't get enough. Even stopped by Sonic today during Happy Hour and got a Route 44 Diet Sprite with Cherry! Odd...
BrunetteBeauty80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #87
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got a couple of new kicks. One is borscht. Cold, with sour cream Yeah. Weird!

The other is popcorn with sweet butter. I was doing Jiffy Pop (my microwave is 24 yrs old and can't pop microwave popcorn properly!) but I bought a bag of already popped corn at Trader Joe's. It was white gourmet popcorn and when I put it in a bowl and topped it with melted sweet butter....oooooooooh. I was hooked.

So now I need to get back to TJs as I am out of popcorn!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #88
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

rockstar PUNCHED the red one
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:03 AM   #89
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Egg Rolls and/or PuPu Platters.

Since I've been babysitting the Preggo, waiting for the bursting to happen, I started eating Chinese alot since she lives 4 miles from Asian Palace AND Peking Gourmet.
I haven't went a day without at least 4 eggrolls since November.
And the old Chinese lady keeps adding extra sauces and free dumplings...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:38 AM   #90
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my kick is wheat crackers, the club kind and then veggie garden cream cheese...
and those new Lindt truffles for the Holiday season- the milk chocolate ones with the super creamy white filling.

and pizza for me too- but like buffalo chicken pizza with a stuffed crust and tons of ranch.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #91
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

nacho flavoured corn nuts
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:45 PM   #92
Cors
Delurking

Tubs and tubs of Haagen Dasz and B&Js! The competing supermarkets here had them on half-price, one after the other so I stocked up!

Not as many flavours available here of course, but still decent!
Old 12-14-2008, 05:43 PM   #93
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chocolate covered raisins. The natural foods store has the best and they are on sale for $2.99lb.
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:22 AM   #94
Mythik
Visualize Cod Peace

Mythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized repMythik has super-sized rep

Lately it's been tomato soup, with crackers and peanut butter on the side. There's something about that combination that works.
Mythik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:28 PM   #95
Rubies

Rubies has said some nice things

honey mustard. it's new to me and i'm loving it. i've been putting it on everything haha
Old 01-06-2009, 04:03 AM   #96
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

All I want to eat lately is Irish Breakfast tea with milk and sugar and a plate of saltine crackers. I have no idea why..I'm not even sick, but I cannot get enough of either of them.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:56 AM   #97
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tomato sammies! I make toast out of white bread, slather both sides with Bama mayo, add some mild or sharp cheddar and tomato slices.

heaven

This summer I ate about 2 a day, because everyone and their granny has a garden down here, but it's cold now, and 'maters are kinda pricey and there no where near as lovely as local ones!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:15 AM   #98
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

-rice krispies with banana
-chocolate chip cookies
-sweet potato tempura rolls
Ivy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #99
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
-rice krispies with banana
I was just coming to post the same thing!! I've had rice krispies with bananas everyday for breakfast for the last 3 weeks! I can NOT get enough of it!!!
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #100
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Feta cheese, hummous, pita. I swear, I could eat an entire bag of pita if Feta cheese is involved.