Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #101
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*sigh* Two things that really are not good for me, but I haven't been able to give them up yet. The first are these raspberry licorice logs covered in chocolate. The other is this fudge they make here called brown sugar, or butter, fudge.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:36 PM   #102
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
I was just coming to post the same thing!! I've had rice krispies with bananas everyday for breakfast for the last 3 weeks! I can NOT get enough of it!!!
IT IS SO GOOD!!!
i usually eat it for a midnight snack.. i love it!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:42 AM   #103
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Feta cheese, hummous, pita. I swear, I could eat an entire bag of pita if Feta cheese is involved.
LOL! Me too ... then again I could eat Feta straight out of whatever package came in if I could eat it right now.. :lol:

If you like scrambled eggs and eat them semi-regularly.. crumble some feta on your eggs while they're still in the pan and stir it in but don't let it melt all the way.. just a little bit... Its *awesome*
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:49 AM   #104
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Shredded mini-wheat cereal with ice-cold soy milk.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:51 AM   #105
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Life cereal and ice cold cow juice.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:07 AM   #106
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Pickles! Any kind of pickles! XD I eat them out the jar and even drink the pickle juice People think I have pregnancy cravings lol
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:10 AM   #107
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

For the last month or so it's been Eggo waffles with Nutella and strawberry jam. It used to be PB and J, but I've discovered over the years that you can substitute Nutella in just about anything that needs PB and it gets that much better...

My long time addiction is Wild Berry Skittles though...I've been a "Purple Bag" addict for years...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:53 AM   #108
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Red vines, I could eat forever. Rum and raisin dark chocolate...

And all the energy drinks I like.
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:53 AM   #109
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tuna Pasta Bake *nom nom nom*

Mint Matchmakers *nom nom nom NOM!*

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:21 AM   #110
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lately it's been Swiss cheese and the Flip-sides crackers. That's for an evening snack while watching TV. Otherwise, I'm just plain hooked on Cheet-ohs Twist Puffs.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #111
CynPart2

CynPart2 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Ohhh me too! I cut the squash into chunks, toss the cubes into a plastic bag coated with olive oil, salt, pepper, cinammon & nutmeg & then dump it all into the oven. Add butter as the wedges are roasting. Soooo simple and so good.

I do the same thing with chunks of sweet potato. Heaven.
What a great recipe! This sounds strange, but squash slices dried in the fridge are pretty good as a snack, because the dehydration intensifies their flavor. (I might add some of your ingredients first next time.)
CynPart2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:56 AM   #112
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

My partner and I are developing a monstrous appetite for fast food. Juicy burgers with plasticky cheese, greasy fries, watered down Coke, thick creamy shakes and sickeningly sweet donuts. McDonalds makes us sick every time, but we keep going back for more.

We are finally going to my favourite gourmet burger joints next week and I can't wait!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:01 AM   #113
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Spaghetti at the moment and ... kebabs, I reeeeally enjoy the occasional kebab at the moment
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #114
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sharp cheddar cheese.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #115
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Home-made fried rice with bits of everything from the pantry, garden, and leftovers!
YUM...
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:28 PM   #116
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Twix bars
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #117
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Flat irons.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:36 PM   #118
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm with you cors its been glazed donuts I can't seem to get enough silly huh?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #119
QuickFL

QuickFL can now change their title

FiveGuys Cheeseburgers.... I cant stop eating them..
QuickFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #120
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Twix bars
The thing with twix is...you feel like you are getting twice the chocolate...they're geniuses!
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #121
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
The thing with twix is...you feel like you are getting twice the chocolate...they're geniuses!

and cookies!
Old 03-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #122
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board

Can't.....get....away.....from.....the....hot and sour soup!!! I get it by the quart and I even try to throw it in the freezer but if I know it's somewhere in my fridge it calls me.....I must eat it! lol
Old 03-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #123
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
Can't.....get....away.....from.....the....hot and sour soup!!! I get it by the quart and I even try to throw it in the freezer but if I know it's somewhere in my fridge it calls me.....I must eat it! lol
Just so ya know - Trader Joe's sells a pretty damn good Hot and Sour soup (in jars). That way you can always have some in your pantry!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #124
Surlysomething

Diet Grapefruit pop

good lord I can't get enough!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:25 AM   #125
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Diet Grapefruit pop

good lord I can't get enough!
Ugh. I want some!