Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #151
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
fritos dipped in blue cheese dressing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
Danish blue cheese
At Trader Joe's last week I bought Blue Cheese and Roasted Pecan Dip. It has a cream cheese and sour cream base, and if you like blue cheese...look out! It's great.

I've been eating it with corn chips and with my all time fave Pita Bite crackers. And some seedless green grapes on the side. And a glass of wine!

Quite a treat.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #152
TygerKitty

TygerKitty can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Ooooo, please share!
My pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
It's Reese's Peanut Butter Egg season. Need I say more?

And speaking of eggs, I have been craving a semi-soft boiled egg and roast beef sandwich for days. Sounds a little crazy to some people, but it makes an awesome breakfast sandwich. Think steak and eggs meets tea party meets McMuffin.
Hell yes, I love those damned Reese's eggs... and they seem to taste better than any of the other season's shapes; I don't know why... more PB maybe?
Old 03-12-2009, 02:53 AM   #153
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

cheese pizza lunchables.
also..
teddy grahams.
and..
STRING CHEESE.

i am clearly 7 years old with a bank account and my own apartment.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:21 PM   #154
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mexican food..mainly chicken enchiladas or tamales and chips and salsa..

I need an intervention! I could probably eat it everyday!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #155
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerKitty View Post
My pleasure!

Hell yes, I love those damned Reese's eggs... and they seem to taste better than any of the other season's shapes; I don't know why... more PB maybe?
It's definitely the peanut butter to chocolate ratio. The smaller ones you buy by the bag are the best, because they're not so overly large that they're too rich. Om nom nom!
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #156
TygerKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Mexican food..mainly chicken enchiladas or tamales and chips and salsa..

I need an intervention! I could probably eat it everyday!
MMMMMMMMMM I could totally eat mexican food every day! Especially flautas, fajitas, quesadillas, and burritos! MMMMM

Quote:
It's definitely the peanut butter to chocolate ratio. The smaller ones you buy by the bag are the best, because they're not so overly large that they're too rich. Om nom nom!
Speak for yourself honey, I loveeeeeeee the bigger ones!
Old 03-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #157
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cherry cheese cake ice cream.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:20 PM   #158
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerKitty View Post
MMMMMMMMMM I could totally eat mexican food every day! Especially flautas, fajitas, quesadillas, and burritos! MMMMM

Speak for yourself honey, I loveeeeeeee the bigger ones!
Yeah, but what the little ones lack in size, they make up for in sheer numbers!
Old 03-12-2009, 11:00 PM   #159
TygerKitty

Quote:
Yeah, but what the little ones lack in size, they make up for in sheer numbers!
Hahahahah but you have to unwrap more! That's bad for the environment
Old 03-13-2009, 12:02 AM   #160
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had lunch with a friend today and we had Mexican.It was wonderful.
1 bowl of chips 2 bowls of salsa and the number 12 platter.Oh! Oh! and the the fried ice cream very yummo indeed!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:21 AM   #161
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics
Default Dozen donuts

I had a dozen donuts. It took me forever to finish.
Van is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #162
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
cheese pizza lunchables.
also..
teddy grahams.
and..
STRING CHEESE.

i am clearly 7 years old with a bank account and my own apartment.

cheese pizza lunchables??? Try Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pan Pizza and then we will talk about intervention. Mmmmkkk?
Old 03-14-2009, 03:01 PM   #163
TygerKitty

Ohhh here are a few more of my 'kicks'...

pepperoni bread (pepperoni baked into the cheesey delicious bread, yum!)

apples n caramel with peanuts (it's like an easy-to-eat caramel apple)

diet coke
Old 03-20-2009, 02:51 AM   #164
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

I think someone mentioned this item in another thread, but my thing lately has been Banana Nut Cheerios. I don't normally eat cold cereal very often, but I am hooked on this stuff.

Yes, it totally has an artificial banana taste, but the slight sweetness and the crunchiness with the milk has been my addiction the last week or so. I've gone through two boxes!
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:46 AM   #165
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
I think someone mentioned this item in another thread, but my thing lately has been Banana Nut Cheerios. I don't normally eat cold cereal very often, but I am hooked on this stuff.

Yes, it totally has an artificial banana taste, but the slight sweetness and the crunchiness with the milk has been my addiction the last week or so. I've gone through two boxes!
I LOVE THEM!! IMHO, I don't think they have an artificial banana taste, I kind of think of it as a creamy banana taste. But they are freaking awesome.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #166
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hmmm I might have to try those! I am not usually an artificial banana girl, but Christine did a great job of selling them!

My latest kick is Armenian String Cheese - the real stuff - with the seeds and nice and salty. It's braided - it's not the sticks. When I have the patience I love peeling it into shreds and eating piles of them.

See below. I can't seem to get enough of it.

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 03-20-2009, 05:21 PM   #167
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
hmmm I might have to try those! I am not usually an artificial banana girl, but Christine did a great job of selling them!

My latest kick is Armenian String Cheese - the real stuff - with the seeds and nice and salty. It's braided - it's not the sticks. When I have the patience I love peeling it into shreds and eating piles of them.

Thank you Randi, they really are delicious! And Larry and I used to get that cheese at the Shoprite in Edison. I was dedicated in pulling it apart and then eating the thin strings. This is probably the only food that I chose to buy WITH seeds, because yes, they are a part of the whole experience and flavor.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:37 PM   #168
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was searching for a cookie made without trans fats and corn syrup. I found Lambertz lemon cookies at Walgreens. In fact, they had a bunch of European imports and cheap as well. 8 servings cost only 99 cents. Very tart, with a hint of sweetness and a nice chewy-soft texture. Can't get enough of them this week.

Also, every time I visit my uni's cafeteria, I need to get a plate of the bean curd in garlic sauce. I ended up eating it because their chicken dishes are terrible, all cartilige and flabby texture. And I like dark meat!

I know I can make something equally good at home, but I just love the rice that comes with it. Maybe I need to invest in a rice cooker...
Old 03-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #169
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Where do you get this cheese, SVS? Looks interesting, and I've never seen it.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:09 PM   #170
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am back on the Haribo gummi strawberries. I need help. Please, won't somebody help me?
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:18 PM   #171
katorade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I am back on the Haribo gummi strawberries. I need help. Please, won't somebody help me?

I'll go to a Haribo Anonymous meeting with you. I can pack away twin cherries and black licorice wheels like they were popcorn.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:00 AM   #172
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
Where do you get this cheese, SVS? Looks interesting, and I've never seen it.
In grocery stores with a decent cheese department. I got this batch at Wegman's - are you near one?

Btw, off topic (but hey, not really). Today I went with a friend to a winery and had a tasting. I bought 3 bottles! Maybe wine will be my next kick??
Old 03-22-2009, 05:03 AM   #173
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Recently was on donuts and still remain on brownies, of which I just don't get tired.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:38 AM   #174
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Want!
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:55 AM   #175
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm currently addicted to McDonald's Sweet Tea..... ughhhh.... I MUST have at least ONE per day.....

I'm obsessed!!
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote