Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #201
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The DFM(Discount Food Mart) is a 7-11 type store that has XYZoo's Chocodile Chocolate drink. It's like a gallon of Yoo-hoo but better. I can't find any photos or links about it, so I snapped a quick shot from my fridge. It's less than half full and I only bought it at 12:00
Good thing it's only a $1.79 a gallon....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0416091517.jpg (52.6 KB, 294 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:20 AM   #202
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Maria cookies

Very addicting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cookies.jpg (14.3 KB, 273 views)
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #203
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Very addicting.
When I worked in the Ironbound section of Newark, my Portuguese coworkers used to make a YUMMY cake with these cookies. Not sure of the ingredients, but I know they layered the cookies, and added cool whip between the layers. Not sure what else. The cookies got moist and tasted like cake. Soooooo good! I should google this.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:05 PM   #204
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My breakfast kick lately is: 1 strawberry Ego waffle with strawberry cream cheese topped with sliced strawberries = OMG YUM!!!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:08 PM   #205
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well I didn't find the recipe, but I found this - and it sounds great! Sorry for going off topic.

No-Bake Lime Refrigerator Cake (from Recipezaar: link to recipe)
It only takes only four ingredients, does not require any cooking or baking, and is deliciously refreshing.

10 min | 10 min prep

SERVES 8

* 1 cup fresh lime juice
* 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
* 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
* 50 packaged cookies (use Mexican "maria" cookies or any thin, bland, dry cookie such as vanilla wafers)

1. Blend the two types of milk with the lime juice until well combined.
2. In a bottom of 9-inch round baking dish (or other shape of similar volume), place a layer of cookies. Cover as much of the bottom of the dish as you can. (You may need to break some of the cookies and use little pieces to fit between the whole cookies.).
3. Pour about one fifth of the milk/juice mixture over the cookies and spread evenly.
4. Repeat layers of cookies and milk mixture until ingredients run out. Have the top layer be milk mixture.
5. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. The liquid will be absorbed by the cookies, leaving layers of softened cookies interspersed with creamy sweet goodness.
6. When ready to serve, cut into wedges or squares. If desired, top with fresh or canned fruit.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 04-17-2009, 06:38 PM   #206
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That sounds yummy SVS, I am going to attempt it.

I can't believe I have lived in the Ironbound for over 26 years and never heard of it.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #207
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
That sounds yummy SVS, I am going to attempt it.

I can't believe I have lived in the Ironbound for over 26 years and never heard of it.
You know...I think the recipe was Maria Cookies, Vanilla pudding and Cool Whip. Just layer it and it turns into a cake in a few hours. I am going to try to get the real recipe. I am determined!
Old 04-17-2009, 08:12 PM   #208
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I been having a huge need for Oreo cakester and cold milk. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #209
toni
In the know

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
You know...I think the recipe was Maria Cookies, Vanilla pudding and Cool Whip. Just layer it and it turns into a cake in a few hours. I am going to try to get the real recipe. I am determined!
That sounds even better!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:55 PM   #210
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

If you guys ever want to eat something delicious that is made similar to what you are describing you should try this:

Layer Pepperidge Farm chessmen cookies in a 13x9 pan, top with vanilla pudding, then sliced bananas. You should end up with two to three layers. Then on top, spread some whipped cream. If you want, you can drizzle some Hershey's syrup on top. Put it in the fridge for a few hours to let it get all nice and blended and combined. It is DELICIOUS!
Old 04-18-2009, 09:23 PM   #211
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chocolate milk! So soothing and helpful in getting those calories in when I couldn't eat properly and I looove the taste! The oat version is great too, adds a lovely twist.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #212
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm addicted to COLD KFC chicken. It actually does taste better the next day cold than it did the night before while hot and slimey/greasy. I know the grease is still there but it just seems to taste a lot better.
Went out for a big night out with friends last night, brought some KFC home in the taxi. Awoke the next day to find the Treasure Chest of Chicken in my fridge.
YUM
ladle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:06 AM   #213
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edino View Post
For some reason I had given in to my weakness again: KFC. I managed almost a 2/3 of a bucked and a large portion of Onion rings. KFC comes with me in waves....
i totally get what you are saying.
i despise KFC then all the sudden it is all i eat for like a week at home.

and yes... it is just as tasty cold.

honey mustard and onion pretzel nibs.
om.
i have been eating them the last 2 days now and cant seem to get enough.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:47 AM   #214
edino

edino has said some nice things

Sitting behind the PC with a beer, I'm right now on my 2nd family bar of chocolate and have a delicious Carrot Cake waiting for me in the fridge.....
edino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:18 AM   #215
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't find a good picture. I'm now addicted to Target's Archer Farm Wasabi and Mustard Kettle Chips..

OMG

SO FLIPPING GOOD!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #216
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Today I found Doritos Pizza and Ranch chips 2 flavors in one bag kinda thing.

I have a feeling I'm going to gain weight this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:36 AM   #217
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

Well, for a while it was Girl Scout cookies. (Samoa's) Now it is pretty much anything that isn't nailed down...

Old 04-29-2009, 08:15 AM   #218
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Garlic and Parmesan Cheez-its. An orgasm in every bite.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:27 AM   #219
Malfiore

Malfiore has said some nice things

A toasted buttered english muffin with a scrambled egg w/ mixed red pepper add a slice of lean baked (until crispy) Sara Lee honey ham with mild cheddar on top.
Excellent and filling breakfast sandwich.
" I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman." - Anais Nin
Malfiore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #220
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

chunky peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

I eat smooth peanut butter too for all you haterz.

<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #221
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
chunky peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

I eat smooth peanut butter too for all you haterz.

<3

I only like chunky for recipes with proper food... or cookies. Cookies need chunky pb.

Smooth is for pb&j or pb& fluff sandwiches.

I stand firm on this.

My latest kick: Montilio's cupcakes. Not exciting but amazing and tasty. My favorite Irish bakery closed down, so I started finding treasures elsewhere.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:10 PM   #222
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One of these. Half embarrassed to admit it, but I love it and often make at least one meal a day in it, especially sandwiches.

Last edited by rainyday; 01-04-2010 at 01:04 AM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #223
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lately, it's been almonds for me specifically Blue diamond bold flavored almonds in the flavors wasabi & soy sauce and jalapeno smokehouse.So yummy..sometimes I even eat them as part of breakfast.I was never
a huge fan of almonds and I only purchased these because I was looking for a replacement for my beloved pistachios during the pistachio recall/scare a few weeks back.Now I love them!! If only I could get my hands on the elusive Maui garlic & onion flavor..can't find these anywhere I've looked!

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:45 AM   #224
SparklingBBW
What's new pussycat?

SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
One of these. Half embarrassed to admit it, but I love it and often make at least one meal a day in it, especially sandwiches.
Rainy, you must have missed my thread about this machine and how much I wanted to buy it but was unsure if it would be worth the money and counterspace for such an appliance. Do you love yours? What do you make in it? Can you do healthy stuff too? I'd love to hear about your experience with it. (BTW I didn't end up buying one but still considering it.)

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=56417
SparklingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #225
toni
In the know

Talking Trader Joe's Unburied Treasure

I can't stuff enough of these in my mouth!

Soooooooooo good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg traderjoes.jpg (18.2 KB, 137 views)