Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-05-2008, 12:27 AM   #1
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Question About Dim's, BBW's and FA's..

How Come There is a Forum for BHM's and FFA's.. but none such forum for BBW's, SSBBW's, and MFA's ???

I don't know where to pose this question..

Sorry if I put it in the wrong place. I'm still kind of a newb here.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:25 AM   #2
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

it would be nice to have ssbbw as a forum on it's own. What is mfa?
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:33 AM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

MFA means Museum of Fine Arts in ma. There is a SSBBW forum but it's hidden. You have to be a SSBBW to get in.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

There was some discussion about a forum especially for FAs yet.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=39723

The questions is, makes it sense to create for every possible group a forum. I doubt.
Blockierer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:46 AM   #5
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

MFA. Perhaps it's supposed to mean male FAs? (There was a long-'discussed' idea about a male-focused forum. Don't know what happened to it.)

I think having a separate forum for each and every size, gender and preference classification will only end up being a big mess. We've already experienced unfortunate discord on the subject of specialty forums... it would be depressing as hell to revisit that. Besides, any issues or discussions that someone wants to address can usually be accomplished in separate threads on the existing forums.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:43 PM   #6
fatchicksrockuk

fatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticed

My answer is that Dimensions started off (correct me if I'm wrong!) being mostly BBWs and FAs. In the last couple of years the gender divide has reduced to the point it made sense to introduce the BHM/FFA board.

I guess most of the BHM/FFA posts end up on the BHM/FFA board, so does that make the other forums essentially the opposite? Discuss...
fatchicksrockuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:01 PM   #7
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
MFA means Museum of Fine Arts in ma. There is a SSBBW forum but it's hidden. You have to be a SSBBW to get in.

Why?
And what constitutes someone being a SSBBW? I have had people tell me I am SS and others tell me no you're just chubby.

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:09 PM   #8
lysh
learn me something

lysh can now change their title
Question Reallllllllllly?

Quote:
There is a SSBBW forum but it's hidden. You have to be a SSBBW to get in.
Really? That's neat and interesting and I had no idea.

Are there other "hidden forums"?
Who decides who gets access to the hidden ones? E.G. How does one "PROVE" they are a SSBBW in order to gain access?
lysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:19 PM   #9
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysh View Post
Really? That's neat and interesting and I had no idea.

Are there other "hidden forums"?
Who decides who gets access to the hidden ones? E.G. How does one "PROVE" they are a SSBBW in order to gain access?
The person has to be a size 26/28+, have existed here for a time, have at least 200 posts, etc. It is private because the women posting there are uncomfortable talking about their issues and being case studies for the curious or fodder for something else. The Mods have their ways and methods.

The other secret forum is for people who donate a certain amount of money to Dimensions. I think it's called the Clubhouse or something like that? You're in it for a year then the party is over till you donate again. I think the minimum amount to get in is $30.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 11-05-2008 at 01:22 PM.
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:02 PM   #10
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

The SSBBW forum is hidden to protect against pervs. Plain, simply, unfortunate, and 100% understandable.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:04 PM   #11
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

whats so wrong with perv's....lol..i happen to like them....lol..Treasure Bombshell..xxx
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:07 PM   #12
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The person has to be a size 26/28+, have existed here for a time, have at least 200 posts, etc. It is private because the women posting there are uncomfortable talking about their issues and being case studies for the curious or fodder for something else. The Mods have their ways and methods.
ahhhhhhhhhh I am finally enlightened...I got a PM explaining that I had to go to the SSBBW forum to read a specific post....and i was like

wut SSBBW forum????

thanks (((LILLY))))
Old 11-05-2008, 04:17 PM   #13
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
ahhhhhhhhhh I am finally enlightened...I got a PM explaining that I had to go to the SSBBW forum to read a specific post....and i was like

wut SSBBW forum????

thanks (((LILLY))))
That's interesting because the information that is in the SSBBW forum is meant to be private and not shared with anyone who is not directly involved in the forum.

Any SSBBW interested in joining needs to contact a moderator. They will explain to you the requirements and "conditions" of joining.

The purpose of the forum is meant to be a means for the ladies (myself included) to discuss matters that pertain to us specifically based on our larger size that are private in nature.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #14
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

The other secret forum is for people who donate a certain amount of money to Dimensions. I think it's called the Clubhouse or something like that? You're in it for a year then the party is over till you donate again. I think the minimum amount to get in is $30.
Wait what i donated $50.00 i think back in June right after the server crashed i didn't get any invite to some special club !

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #15
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Wait what i donated $50.00 i think back in June right after the server crashed i didn't get any invite to some special club !
It's automatic with certain donations, but the directed server donations were set up differently.

Just PM Conrad with your Paypal email address, when you sent your donation and he can make your membership active. Easy as pie.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #16
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssBunny View Post
That's interesting because the information that is in the SSBBW forum is meant to be private and not shared with anyone who is not directly involved in the forum.

Any SSBBW interested in joining needs to contact a moderator. They will explain to you the requirements and "conditions" of joining.

The purpose of the forum is meant to be a means for the ladies (myself included) to discuss matters that pertain to us specifically based on our larger size that are private in nature.

Exactly to all of that. ^

Also, in regard to the original post here.... all the rest of the forums are boards for those members. The BHM/FFA board was set up to give them a place where they could EASILY find and interact, not as an exclusion from other boards, but as an aide to their part of this very large community.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #17
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well...this is the first I heard of a SSBBW forum...I think i fit into that category lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:02 PM   #18
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Well...this is the first I heard of a SSBBW forum...I think i fit into that category lol
Contact either
BigBeautifulMe
SoVerySoft
Sandie S R

and they'll let you in.

To the OP: Most of the boards are for bbw/ssbbw/mfa the BHM/FFA have their own board so that they can easily find each other and post about their specific issues. Most of the stuff you find on the main board and weight boards are usually bbw orientainted.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:13 PM   #19
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

Me too Rowan, lord knows I aint no BBW any more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:17 PM   #20
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks everyone! I Just saw it and was really curious. Your Replies are all helpful and very VERY Much Appreciated!
Old 12-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #21
radman

radman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesradman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can understand why the ssbbw forum is hidden is like what was poseted earlier and that fact that pervs would be harassing the women there 24/7 and makeing them feel uncomfortable. Nice work Mods.
radman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #22
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Lilly

The first rule of Clubhouse is - you do not talk about Clubhouse. The second rule of Clubhouse is - you DO NOT talk about Clubhouse!!!

William

Quote:

William is offline   Reply With Quote