Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 11-05-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default What did you buy today?

When you buy something fashion related it would be great if you post it her. I need stuff to envy and drool on since I'm broke!
(I know it's reversed psychology, but it works for me, hah :P)
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:46 PM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am on a shopping ban too, but hey we can live vicariously through others!

Suscribing to this.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

New favourite t-shirt (brings out my inner hippy!) and new favourite bag. Can you tell I like green?!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-22-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #4
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shenanigans!!

I call shenanigans on whoever posts things here *glares at Gingembre* and doesn't include links or other access to said items.

*subscribes*
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:20 PM   #5
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love that tee, Ginge! (I own a scarf with lots of piece signs myself)
...and it looks long, which is pretty essential for me when it comes to tops.
Like the bag too....I love everything plaid (well, almost).

where did you get this??
Old 11-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #6
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sorry kids, should have included links. Bag is from Primark but you can't shop online so I found the bag on ebay. Tee is from New Look (www.newlook.co.uk)
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 11-06-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #7
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

eh, i meant peace of course.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #8
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

This bracelet is what I bought for my sisters Christmas present:

You'll get 3 bracelets in one with this pretty Hot Diamonds piece! Each of the 3 bangles has a sterling silver charm hanging from it - a small, solid heart, a tiny, shiny ball and a circle with a single diamond on it.

This is what I SO wanted to buy her:

This lifesize plush miniature pony has moving eyes, ears, head and tail. She’ll move her head towards you when you groom her soft coat, giving you a whinny or gentle snort. You can feed her with the pretend carrot – if she’s hungry, she’ll open her mouth, if not she’ll shake her head. Smores Pony doesn't mind if a small child climbs on her back.

I swear if I could have got it into the back of the car I would have bought it for her, and one for me, and, well a whole herd of adorable, furry, long eyelashed ponies really

Tracey xx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bangles.jpg (15.1 KB, 4549 views)
File Type: jpg Fur.jpg (16.5 KB, 4479 views)
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #9
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

The bracelet is adorable and I'm sure she's going to be very happy with it, but that pony! THAT PONY!

Me wants!

Last edited by Suze; 11-07-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:25 PM   #10
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Cheating; From Yesterday

I bought this bra and panty set.

It's a little irritating that the shadow in the panty picture makes it look like it doesn't match.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #11
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ooooo I'm excited for this thread!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:32 PM   #12
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old Navy is having a 50% outerwear sale today! This only cost $40!!!

Last edited by kayrae; 11-08-2008 at 04:32 PM. Reason: spelled cost wrong. Actually spelled it "caused"
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #13
fiore

fiore can now change their title

I went to Old Navy too. I got a few shirts off their $5/$10 tables.
fiore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:59 PM   #14
mybluice

mybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot pics

I can't buy anything for myself for a long while.....working 3 days a week sucks big time...will have to drool over everyone else's purchases and bargains....so far I want one of everything that's been posted.
mybluice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:06 PM   #15
SummerG
summer.bigcuties.com

SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today I bought this from my friend's Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6287773

Spoil Me! http://amzn.com/w/2KHXXPNUCN9EC
SummerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:55 PM   #16
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Shopping spree...

I got a bunch of stuff yesterday. I don't have photos for everything. I got a pink version of that red shirt too. I also got a pair of black stretchy, loungy pants and another nightgown and an animal print chemise. I'm done shopping for myself for a while

Old 11-09-2008, 01:12 PM   #17
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^^ I love that red shirt with a collar. That'd make a really cute dress with a black pair of leggings.

*is also, along with many others here, on a ban from shopping. Will envy everyone else.*
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:42 PM   #18
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Several colors of this kind of cloth scarves are on sale for 7.99 at Sears. I got another one not available on the web site that's black and white plaid.

I also got a black and white polka dot handbag from H&M for $10, but I can't find a photo.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #19
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I went to Lane Bryant today for the Friends and Family sale and went crazy.

I bought two of these, one in red and one in black:

This dress:

Four of these bras, in red, black, blue and brown:

This sweater:

Three of these camisoles in red, white, and black:

Five pairs of panties and some bracelets and earrings.

Every item was 25% off and if you spent $150 you got $50 off of that! Whew!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:25 PM   #20
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm laughing and groaning at the gorgeous intimates (coz I don't own a one and I'm damn jealous). This is what I bought today. My poor husband.

Then again, it was $3.49 (on sale for $13.49 and with a $10 off coupon) and it's sooooooooooooooooooooo comfy.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #21
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Okay, so I actually DID get to buy this today. I'm so excited. I can't wait to wear it.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #22
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
I went to Lane Bryant today for the Friends and Family sale and went crazy.

Every item was 25% off and if you spent $150 you got $50 off of that! Whew!!!
That sale was crazy! My store was a madhouse! I had women who also applied for a charge and saved an extra 15% plus got deferred payments for 90 days.
They ended up paying a third of what the ticket price was on things. Enjoy are things! I love that red sweater. I'm thinking about getting it in cream.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:34 AM   #23
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I love the red collared dress & the red cowlneck sweater. Those are so cute!
Old 11-10-2008, 11:48 PM   #24
jamilla

jamilla has said some nice things

I bought a new wallet but i can't find a picture of it. sorry
Old 11-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #25
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shiny. Yummy. Pretty.

SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote