Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 11-12-2008, 04:32 PM   #26
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

all from www.simplybe.co.uk

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:45 PM   #27
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh I love that brar!! Good choice, Bexy.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:37 PM   #28
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

made a quick run...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg on610935-02qlv01.jpg (5.1 KB, 536 views)
File Type: jpg on624214-03qlv01.jpg (7.3 KB, 534 views)
Old 11-12-2008, 09:10 PM   #29
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
made a quick run...
i'm drooling over those shoes. beautiful.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:20 PM   #30
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ash, you have the best taste. And I'm jealous that you can actually wear that stuff, while I couldn't in a million years.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:31 PM   #31
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with QueenB. Those shoes are fantastic.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:32 AM   #32
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamilla View Post
I bought a new wallet but i can't find a picture of it. sorry
no need to apologize! (jeez) if you would like, you could post a description or/and take a pic yourself, but its totally up to you!

im glad people are posting i was afraid this thread would seem a bit unnccesary since we have the confession thread and all.

and i ditto the others. those shoes are gorgeous, ash!
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:22 AM   #33
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ash's fab purchases make me demand pictures like a creepy old man. :O
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:07 PM   #34
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I went Christmas shopping on Tuesday and somehow came home with this for myself:

& a cardigan in a similar color. Both of which were on clearance at Old Navy. [Note to self: I can still fit into most of the XXL's in regular sizes at ON.] I got this tank top, the cardigan and a tank top for my friend all for $18 dollars.

CAN YOU BEAT THAT? I think not.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:30 PM   #35
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
i'm drooling over those shoes. beautiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Ash, you have the best taste. And I'm jealous that you can actually wear that stuff, while I couldn't in a million years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I agree with QueenB. Those shoes are fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by susieQ View Post
no need to apologize! (jeez) if you would like, you could post a description or/and take a pic yourself, but its totally up to you!

im glad people are posting i was afraid this thread would seem a bit unnccesary since we have the confession thread and all.

and i ditto the others. those shoes are gorgeous, ash!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Ash's fab purchases make me demand pictures like a creepy old man. :O
Yes, aren't the shoes lovely? My only concern is that with my wide (and sometimes swollen)feet, they might be uncomfortable...I just had to have them though. I'm taking my chances (and keeping my fingers crossed).
Old 11-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #36
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww, they are gorgeous and probably worth it. Do you have a shoe stretcher?

Stretch them by stuffing the toebox with scrunched up socks when not in use and walk around in them at home wearing the same thick socks! If the fit is fine lengthwise you can just wear half a sock. A tiny bit of rubbing alcohol on the inside helps with the stretch too, but be sure to test out on a small spot first since it can mess with leather.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #37
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Quote:
Aww, they are gorgeous and probably worth it. Do you have a shoe stretcher?

Stretch them by stuffing the toebox with scrunched up socks when not in use and walk around in them at home wearing the same thick socks! If the fit is fine lengthwise you can just wear half a sock. A tiny bit of rubbing alcohol on the inside helps with the stretch too, but be sure to test out on a small spot first since it can mess with leather.
I do have a shoe stretcher...but sometimes with fat feet, there is just no amount of stretching that will help. I'm going to try it though.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:45 PM   #38
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bought these last night...and I am pretty sure I don't want to be around when the credit card bill comes next month.....

Last edited by Donna; 09-19-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:38 PM   #39
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kudos to the ladies of this thread.

we're stimulating the economy, right? hahaha.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:43 AM   #40
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Donna, MIB? Very nice!

Heh. The only things I really get to buy are jewelry supplies. But, I thought that I'd post anyway, as it's the only way I'll get to participate. I bought these today...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 11-14-2008, 02:17 AM   #41
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

I bought this shrug on ebay and finaly got it in today. Shoulda bought it in a 3x, but it's still cute. I'm sure I can modify it if needed for a lil extra room and longer sleeves.
EDIT: Oh, I also got a really cute plain black dress...Will post pics of it since there arent any on the web. I got it from Target for like, $12.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9372_1.jpg (11.1 KB, 296 views)

Last edited by AtlantisAK; 11-14-2008 at 02:21 AM.
AtlantisAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:34 AM   #42
Cors
Delurking

Grey knit cardigan dress!

Old 11-14-2008, 01:22 PM   #43
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Where'd ya'll get the shrug and the cardigan dress. Those are so cute. So is some of the other stuff in this thread...
Old 11-14-2008, 01:28 PM   #44
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Grey knit cardigan dress!
I LOVE that. When your figure has as many lumps and bumps as mine a thin knit like that never sits smoothly, but I love how they look.

Tracey
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #45
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

I bought several corset tops from Torrid and some really neat skirts from Hottopic. If I get to wear any this weekend maybe I can con my husband into trying to take my picture
Maybe

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:56 PM   #46
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Much shinier in person - brown patent (they come in other colors and leathers - and I want them all) with slight metallic bordeaux feeling.... just a feeling, mind you... to it. And some copper, if you glance quickly.

And... they're like buttah.

Old 11-14-2008, 03:18 PM   #47
Tina
Older and wiser now

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
I LOVE that. When your figure has as many lumps and bumps as mine a thin knit like that never sits smoothly, but I love how they look.

Tracey
I agree, on both counts, Tracey. I remember seeing stuff like this in the 70s, only with very tight stovepipe-legged jeans underneath and thigh high suede boots. And sometimes, when chilly, with a thin turtle- or cowl-necked sweater underneath. I YEARNED to be able to wear something like it, but back then, the only things in my size were ugly.

Old 11-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #48
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The bra below from lane bryant. My old one is falling apart and I think I was wearing the wrong cup size. I wish I could buy a matching shirt for it, but oh well, it's for private viewing only.

Last edited by MissToodles; 01-18-2009 at 12:04 PM.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:51 PM   #49
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
Much shinier in person - brown patent (they come in other colors and leathers - and I want them all) with slight metallic bordeaux feeling.... just a feeling, mind you... to it. And some copper, if you glance quickly.

And... they're like buttah.

And where might one find these, Ms. Samantha? Me likes!

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:30 PM   #50
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
And where might one find these, Ms. Samantha? Me likes!
They're by Bernardo (I wasn't familiar with the brand, but apparently it's well thought of), and I got them from Nordies. I can't rave enough how well they fit. I have a fairly wide, fat foot resulting in most footwear having a break-in period... but not these. Instantly comfy.

So well made... will last years. So worth the price.