Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 11-14-2008, 06:41 PM   #51
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today I bought liver and onions......................

OH..........wrong thread! LOL!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:42 PM   #52
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
They're by Bernardo (I wasn't familiar with the brand, but apparently it's well thought of), and I got them from Nordies. I can't rave enough how well they fit. I have a fairly wide, fat foot resulting in most footwear having a break-in period... but not these. Instantly comfy.

So well made... will last years. So worth the price.

These do look like wonderful shoes...............but 169 dollars is a bit too much for me. Boohoo!
Love them tho...........Kara

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Old 11-14-2008, 08:04 PM   #53
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
They're by Bernardo (I wasn't familiar with the brand, but apparently it's well thought of), and I got them from Nordies. I can't rave enough how well they fit. I have a fairly wide, fat foot resulting in most footwear having a break-in period... but not these. Instantly comfy.

So well made... will last years. So worth the price.
Thanks so much!

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:17 AM   #54
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

This is a what I bought last Sat post. Went last Fri to see arlo do a show in MD so on the way back I stopped at Potomac Mills outlet mall (Torrid!!!!) and the mall in Fredericksburg (Deb Store!!!!). I bought nothing in Torrid cuz what I saw & liked was either too expensive or they were out of it in 3 or 4x or it didn't fit right. Lane Bryant Outlet-- a longsleeve pj top Underwear Outlet store-- Underpants and some disposable paper hankerchiefs with pretty flowers on them Claires and Icing Jewelry-- gold owl earrings for $1 ( I know some of you would just love them), gold hoop earrings with gold and wineish brownish hearts on them for $1, blackish grayish hematite beaded bracelet set. Deb Store-- brown leggings with a brown bows and silver beads dangling beads on each leg only $5.99 or $6.99, $2 clearance bracelet set, and they had a sale on jewelry buy one & get one 50% off, so I got a gold & brown bangle bracelet set & a pink & silver bangle bracelet set.

In Ashley Stewart the other day I got 2 nice bangle bracelet sets for $3 something each...
Old 11-15-2008, 02:44 AM   #55
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors
Grey knit cardigan dress!
I love this! It would incredibly silly on me but I bet you look amazing.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #56
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

I bought two cute Christmas scarves............3 bucks each at the craft store!

Old 11-16-2008, 06:47 AM   #57
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh yeah, when I went into the Deb Store I asked them if they were ever gonna get any stores back in my area. They said they recently opened a store that has the plus sizes in it, in my area about 45 mins to an hr away. Yay! No more having to travel 100 miles to shop in a Deb store! If only they would get a Torrid & a Value City Dept store here...
Old 11-16-2008, 03:06 PM   #58
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
No more having to travel 100 miles to shop in a Deb store! If only they would get a Torrid & a Value City Dept store here...
I wouldn't hold your breath for Torrid. There's not even one in Pittsburgh.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:50 PM   #59
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default shoe fetish....

I went to NYC yesterday and found a great store called SHOE MANIA, and they did a 2nd pair for 1/2 price.....

I bought a very cool pair of Ed Hardy rain / snow boots, that no one in my neck of the woods will have

and a pair of Frye Brown Engineer Boots, although the color isn't showing up right here....

I had em shipped so I found pics on zappos.com I think are right, but willl photograph when I get em ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ed hardy.jpg (51.3 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg frye engineer.jpg (14.2 KB, 170 views)
Old 11-16-2008, 03:56 PM   #60
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
made a quick run...
Those shoes are the cutest Ash.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #61
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I went to NYC yesterday and found a great store called SHOE MANIA, and they did a 2nd pair for 1/2 price.....

I bought a very cool pair of Ed Hardy rain / snow boots, that no one in my neck of the woods will have

and a pair of Frye Brown Engineer Boots, although the color isn't showing up right here....

I had em shipped so I found pics on zappos.com I think are right, but willl photograph when I get em ...
Awesome finds, Angel! I love Ed Hardy stuff... how are they on the calf width? I've been scared to try them, lol.

And Frye is one of my all time fave brands! If ONLY I could fit into their tall boots. I'd buy these in a heartbeat:

SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #62
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=SamanthaNY;993035]Awesome finds, Angel! I love Ed Hardy stuff... how are they on the calf width? I've been scared to try them, lol.

And Frye is one of my all time fave brands! If ONLY I could fit into their tall boots. I'd buy these in a heartbeat:

The Ed Hardys are not too bad...I think I have pretty chunky calves I do a ton of spin classes...but they fit and I think they will stretch easily.....the Fryes are not as forgiving ..I had the original stirrup boots first, although I already own a pair that are about 10 or 12 yrs old...and still wearable..they are worth the $ for sure...the top left are beauteaus.....I just always had a thing for engineer boots myself and redwing makes a pair I love but NOT for women : <
Old 11-16-2008, 10:01 PM   #63
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This sweater,

.. and these pants

Got them both for $52 at JcPenney. I love buying new things on the weekend. Gives me incentive to get up & go to work on Monday Just wish I could afford to treat myself every week ....
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:14 PM   #64
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
This sweater,

.. and these pants

Got them both for $52 at JcPenney. I love buying new things on the weekend. Gives me incentive to get up & go to work on Monday Just wish I could afford to treat myself every week ....
You know what they say about women who wear red, TraciJo

Gorgeous sweater!
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:26 AM   #65
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default headbands galore

kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:15 AM   #66
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Nice sweater, pants & headbands. You think Torrid would have a store in Pittsburgh. Seeing the demand for their stores you think they'd want to add them in more areas. I am fearful to buy clothes from them online cuz one clearance stuff you can't take it back.

Which reminds me. I found out in Ashley Stewart the other day that they have changed their return policies on clearance stuff. You can no longer return clearance stuff. Not even if it doesn't fit. Bummer...
Old 11-17-2008, 07:31 AM   #67
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
You know what they say about women who wear red, TraciJo

Gorgeous sweater!
Damn, I have to return the sweater I bought it without trying it on, thinking that it looked roomy enough. It fits like a glove. A tight, tight glove. A tight, tight glove that highlights every lump and bulge and then magnifies it in brilliant red.

But since I'm not an apple-cheeked brunette vixen, that color washes me out anyway .... /sour grapes
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #68
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

This might be a long shot, Cheryl. But 5 years ago, I wrote Torrid and complained that they didn't have a store in San Francisco. A year later, they opened one. I listed a compelling reason though. I told them to open one right next to the University, so guaranteed students would shop there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
Nice sweater, pants & headbands. You think Torrid would have a store in Pittsburgh. Seeing the demand for their stores you think they'd want to add them in more areas. I am fearful to buy clothes from them online cuz one clearance stuff you can't take it back.

Which reminds me. I found out in Ashley Stewart the other day that they have changed their return policies on clearance stuff. You can no longer return clearance stuff. Not even if it doesn't fit. Bummer...
Old 11-17-2008, 09:22 PM   #69
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
these are cuuute. i really want the one furthest left!
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:26 PM   #70
kayrae
doot doot doot

you can get it at Claire's!
Old 11-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #71
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Awesome finds, Angel! I love Ed Hardy stuff... how are they on the calf width? I've been scared to try them, lol.

Oh god, I was just saying in the other thread the exception to my no heels rule, and I think these would do it. Those are so hot! Damn the big calves to high hell, sometimes!
Old 11-18-2008, 02:29 AM   #72
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

I need to write to Torrid & beg for a store I guess. And next time I'm in Claires, I'll have to look for those headbands...
Old 11-18-2008, 03:40 PM   #73
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

These Enzo Angiolini pumps...on super clearance. $25 bay-bee!!!

Old 11-18-2008, 05:33 PM   #74
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
These Enzo Angiolini pumps...on super clearance. $25 bay-bee!!!
Those are so hot!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:47 PM   #75
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Those are so hot!
Thanks! They don't hurt me feet, which is always a nice (and much needed) touch.