Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-08-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
sfldaddy

sfldaddy can now change their title
Default Fat & Sexy Wife

I've successfully fattened my "slim" wife by some 40 pounds. She now has a nice, soft gut that is a big turn-on for not only me,but for a close male friends of ours as well, so I have allowed my wife and he to have some fun together. They have had intercourse a few times now, but now, surprise, she wants to try it with a female! Males are easy to find for her, but females? Forget it!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 11-08-2008 at 12:39 PM.
sfldaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:05 AM   #2
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear Penthouse,

I swear, this totally happened. You see, this girl, we'll call her, oh, Wifey, totally got fat for me. And then she had sex with my neighbour. And now SHE wants to go all lesbian! And then I threw the Dixie cup away.

- Sincerely Real Really
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:48 AM   #3
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

get back at her by going gay, or menstruating!
Old 11-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #4
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfldaddy View Post
Males are easy to find for her, but females? Forget it!
Tell me about it! I've tried--unsuccessfully--to get my female cat to have intercourse with the local female raccoon for several months now. Fuhgetaboutit!

How about a crossdresser? Your wife may not even notice the difference, y'know?
Old 11-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #5
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is this a personal ad??

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:40 PM   #6
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Your wife may not even notice the difference, y'know?
Those inflatable sex dolls rarely do.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:09 PM   #7
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Those inflatable sex dolls rarely do.
Oh gawd, now I'm getting strangely turned on again.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 11-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #8
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Old 11-08-2008, 11:38 PM   #9
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
i don't think even totally real & i could top a thread like this. bravo, OP.
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:00 AM   #10
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The OP is much more palatable when you imagine it in the voice of one of the "Wild & Crazy Guys" from SNL.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #11
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
i don't think even totally real & i could top a thread like this. bravo, OP.
You severly underestimate my posting Abilitys.
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:27 PM   #12
fiore

fiore can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim View Post
The OP is much more palatable when you imagine it in the voice of one of the "Wild & Crazy Guys" from SNL.

That is EXACTLY the voice I heard reading that.
fiore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:51 AM   #13
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't know if this is a serious thread or not, but in the event it is - threesomes are an invitation for disaster in your marriage...
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:59 AM   #14
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post
You severly underestimate my posting Abilitys.
Well I haven't Scene you post anything of "Substance" as of late....
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:07 AM   #15
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
Well I haven't Scene you post anything of "Substance" as of late....
Congrats on your 1000th post! One day I hope to achieve your greatess.
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #16
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A little voice in my head screams that this is a happy couple.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:16 AM   #17
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
I think that is why I hate him.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:41 AM   #18
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let's not let this thread die. Let's keep it going forever...and ever...

In fact, I'd like the OP to shed some more light on his domestic situation, if he would. Like, for instance, did he record events, was there a webcam involved -- that sort of thing.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #19
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
A little voice in my head just screams.......

Old 11-13-2008, 11:52 PM   #20
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
A little voice in my head just screams.......
Everything about this thread screams, "happy couple."

Last edited by Santaclear; 11-14-2008 at 12:15 AM. Reason: happy couple
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:35 PM   #21
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Everything about this thread screams, "happy couple."
Everything about this thread makes me want to scream..........or just chortle loudly maybe.....

Old 12-19-2008, 11:04 AM   #22
BigBeautifulRed

BigBeautifulRed can now change their title

woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 12-19-2008, 11:31 AM   #23
Santaclear
User

Any updates on this situation?
Old 12-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #24
Super Fan

Super Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Fat Sex Orgies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfldaddy View Post
I've successfully fattened my "slim" wife by some 40 pounds. She now has a nice, soft gut that is a big turn-on for not only me,but for a close male friends of ours as well, so I have allowed my wife and he to have some fun together. They have had intercourse a few times now, but now, surprise, she wants to try it with a female! Males are easy to find for her, but females? Forget it!
Are you going to start an Adult website about you, her, the close male friends and the new lesbo gang debs?
Super Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:08 AM   #25
sfldaddy

sfldaddy can now change their title
Default There won't be any updates

Why try to contribute to this or any other board when all one gets in return are flames? Bad enough most men are masquerading as females, but when one honest guy posts a true situation, he gets flamed. So there will be no updates to my story, and you can believe whatever you want to believe.
sfldaddy is offline   Reply With Quote