Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 11-10-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Seattle Roll Call

Who here on this board is from the Seattle area or just from Washington state in general? Let's get to know each other. How are y'all doing?

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Old 12-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #2
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

im actually in seatac

close enough
Old 12-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm in Auburn
Old 12-14-2008, 11:27 PM   #4
codydog

codydog has said some nice things
Default Here

Present and accounted for in Federal Way
Old 12-15-2008, 01:32 AM   #5
Dragonsspite

Dragonsspite has said some nice things

Im just south of tumwater!
Old 12-15-2008, 01:52 AM   #6
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

yep...........
Old 12-17-2008, 02:06 AM   #7
Fable

Fable can now change their title

I'm surprised to see so many Washington members here!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:23 AM   #8
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Seattle guy here! Love this town
Old 12-17-2008, 03:13 PM   #9
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fable View Post
I'm surprised to see so many Washington members here!
I'm a bit surprised too. I'm glad to see we have a few Washington members on here. Do you think if it's because of the cold weather?

BTW, how did you guys handle the snow and ice we've had?

My YouTube video
Old 12-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #10
Fable

Fable can now change their title

I put on my studs and have my old transmission in the bed of my truck, keeps me from fishtailing when I switch gears XD
Old 12-17-2008, 06:10 PM   #11
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It totally wussed out here today in Seattle..no snow..nothing. Everywhere else sure, but nothing here
Old 12-21-2008, 12:25 PM   #12
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

i stayed home twice this week cause im scared to drive in this crap
Old 12-21-2008, 12:59 PM   #13
Jackoblangada

I have never seen this much snow and cold here. This is crazy
Old 12-21-2008, 01:10 PM   #14
Weirdo890

My feet are freezing in this cold, and I'm inside. If this keeps up, it looks like we're going to actually have a white Christmas. It would be my first. I don't ever remember having one up here.

I've heard that Seattle has declared a state of emergency. Is that true?

My YouTube video
Old 12-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #15
avery231232

avery231232 has said some nice things

Hi from Capital Hill!

Anyone have any fun plans for New Year's Eve in the city?
Old 12-26-2008, 10:36 PM   #16
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Checking in. Another one in Kent
Old 12-27-2008, 10:06 AM   #17
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
Checking in. Another one in Kent
Hey cool. Glad to hear I'm not the only FA from Kent.

My YouTube video
Old 12-27-2008, 02:30 PM   #18
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Hey cool. Glad to hear I'm not the only FA from Kent.
Not an FA, I participate on the BHM/FFA board. But I support everyone on Dims. We all deserve to be happy
Old 12-27-2008, 03:05 PM   #19
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

three cheers for the thaw, and not being confined to capitol hill anymore. i love my neighborhood, but being completely trapped in it was starting to drive me and everyone i know slightly insane.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #20
Jackoblangada

It took me four hours to get on a cab to the airport on Tuesday...got back today. Glad to see its thawed out around here!
Nice to see so many Washingtonians around as well. Wallingford area here.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:58 PM   #21
vermillion
est. 1983

finally the snow is gone...
Old 12-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #22
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lake City Way.

I am going to take out the recycling. Can I get anybody some drugs while I am out ?
Old 12-30-2008, 10:06 AM   #23
Weirdo890

I'm going to have to take the garbage and recycle out today. I hope they pick up all of it tomorrow.

My YouTube video
Old 12-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #24
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

my building has a GIANT room for the dumpsters - like the size of a 4 car garage or something. then i went down there today to try to take out my recycling, the room was so full of trash i couldn't even open the door.
insane.

there's no WAY they're going to be able to pick up all the city trash tomorrow.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:15 PM   #25
Jackoblangada

Happy New Year neighbors!