Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 01-03-2009, 04:38 PM   #26
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Happy New Years!

Anywho, as my mom and I were driving today, we passed by the Bikini Baristas stand in Des Moines, and I started thinking. How many here would like to see BBW/SSBBW Bikini Baristas?

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Old 01-03-2009, 06:57 PM   #27
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

who in the what now?
like...actual baristas wearing bikinis? at work?

that's probably the dumbest idea i've heard in my life. does that really exist? here?
Old 01-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #28
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some of the espresso stands have women wearing as little as possible. You see lots of guys waiting in line. I think I have seen more than a few Tom Leykis bumpersticks.

I think that pretty much sums things right up.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #29
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
who in the what now?
like...actual baristas wearing bikinis? at work?

that's probably the dumbest idea i've heard in my life. does that really exist? here?
There are actual places like that here. There's one up in Des Moines near Highline Community College. There's also a couple in Seattle. I pity any girl who has that job come wintertime.

My YouTube video
Old 01-03-2009, 07:58 PM   #30
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

...i'm going to comfort myself with the notion that this is a suburbs thing.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:06 PM   #31
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
There are actual places like that here. There's one up in Des Moines near Highline Community College. There's also a couple in Seattle. I pity any girl who has that job come wintertime.
No need to add " in wintertime ".

elle...just a good excuse for you to drive through......Kenmore...ha
Old 01-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #32
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

honestly i completely avoid all suburbs (except for holiday visits at the grandparents twice a year in - kenmore!), and even north seattle (past like karkeek park) freaks me out.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #33
Weirdo890

Quote:
honestly i completely avoid all suburbs (except for holiday visits at the grandparents twice a year in - kenmore!), and even north seattle (past like karkeek park) freaks me out.
Why do the suburbs freak you out?

My YouTube video
Old 01-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #34
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

because washington suburbs are:
1. strip malls
2. non-strip malls
3. no sidewalks
4. no culture (unless 'strip mall' counts as a culture)
5. republicans
6. massive sprawling creepy housing developments built on razed forestland
and, i guess:
7. bikini baristas

basically my personal vision of hell looks almost exactly like kenmore/tukwila/kent/everett/etc.

Last edited by elle camino; 01-03-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #35
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I feel ya. As a red-blooded man, I want SSBBW bikini baristas. With little cupcake filled purses.

Except that I am a barista. And I wouldn't wish doing this job in a bikini on anyone. You're doing a normal job in your underwear. Your job would actually be a common nightmare.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #36
Lady at Large

Lady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized rep

Elle you crack me up! My sister lives on Capitol Hill and she gets that furtive look in her eye whenever I suggest she come stay for a few days with me in Tacoma...honestly I would rather live in the city as well but can't afford it (I am hoping to move there this summer though I am thinking about trying to become a tattoo artist)...but she really can't handle the 'burbs at all!

As for the weather I am ready for the Old Testament style rain and flooding to go away.

"I used to be a tater farmer, but the truth is the taters farmed me!"
Grandpa Simpson
Old 01-13-2009, 11:43 PM   #37
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

see i live in seatac and i don't know if i can handle moving into the city..
Old 01-14-2009, 06:10 AM   #38
tennesseewilliams

tennesseewilliams has said some nice things

One Olympian right here.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:08 AM   #39
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You don't have to live in downtown or Capitol Hill, which are great, but there are really close neighborhoods that are very cool, Fremon, Ballard, the U District, Wallingford. Still a little bit burby but five minutes into the city...not that we need any more traffic but. That is one way to go!
Old 01-14-2009, 08:11 AM   #40
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh yeah....I should note though. There are Bikini Barista's in the city as well.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:12 AM   #41
Dragonsspite

Dragonsspite has said some nice things

hmmm.. you all are city folk.. I live out in the sticks..........just a country gal at heart.. lol
Old 01-14-2009, 09:23 AM   #42
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

yeah i'm certainly not just including the downtown/capitol hill area when i differentiate between city and burbs. hell i even get sick of the hill pretty regularly.
i've lived on queen anne, in ballard, beacon hill, in the deep southend, georgetown, ravenna, etc. they're all good, just different.

we love it!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:28 AM   #43
Jackoblangada

Quote:
yeah i'm certainly not just including the downtown/capitol hill area when i differentiate between city and burbs. hell i even get sick of the hill pretty regularly.
i've lived on queen anne, in ballard, beacon hill, in the deep southend, georgetown, ravenna, etc. they're all good, just different.

we love it!
What a fun video! thanks for sharing
Old 01-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #44
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsspite View Post
hmmm.. you all are city folk.. I live out in the sticks..........just a country gal at heart.. lol
Nothing wrong with that. It's quiet out there in the sticks. I like that.

My YouTube video
Old 01-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #45
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
Oh yeah....I should note though. There are Bikini Barista's in the city as well.
Come to Lynnwood/S. Everett on 99. They wear pasties...
Old 02-05-2009, 10:41 AM   #46
Weirdo890

Hey guys, do you think they should get rid of the Alaskan Way Viaduct for a tunnel, or whatever the city plans to do?

My YouTube video
Old 02-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #47
Jackoblangada

Personally, I think we sould rebuild the viaduct. That drive, and that view is a really distinguishing feature. It's even in one of the most recent car commercials. my two cents
Old 02-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #48
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
Personally, I think we sould rebuild the viaduct. That drive, and that view is a really distinguishing feature. It's even in one of the most recent car commercials. my two cents
I have to agree with you. The view from the Viaduct is beautiful, especially at night, when the city has their lights on. It's magical.

My YouTube video
Old 03-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #49
Weirdo890

Hi guys, I'm back.

How are you guys dealing with the new round of snow. Is anybody snowed in, or was it all just puff of snow for the rest of you?

My YouTube video
Old 03-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #50
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I live in Lynnwood and work in Everett. Everett got UNLOADED on...

BTW, any geeks here going to Norwescon?