Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 03-18-2009, 07:42 AM   #51
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My partner and I are from Puyallup :-) Great place to gain as all the fast food places are located right on Meridian..... :-p
Old 03-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #52
ZosofanCMR
Watching the Wheels

ZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm down here reppin' Olympia

Hi
Old 03-30-2009, 06:55 PM   #53
howitzerbelly

howitzerbelly can now change their title
Default ya... i do too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
Seattle guy here! Love this town
I like the hair cut
Old 03-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #54
howitzerbelly

howitzerbelly can now change their title
Default Washington?? where is that??

n. seattle........... shoreline. Ready for some sun right now!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:15 PM   #55
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sun doesnt exist here. Only in tanning beds.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:59 PM   #56
jonw3000

jonw3000 has said some nice things

Queen Anne here. It seems as though the winter will never end!
Old 04-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #57
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonw3000 View Post
Queen Anne here. It seems as though the winter will never end!
It is snowing in Lynnwood now. No apr 1st joke either...
Old 04-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #58
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

it was snowing down at work in federal way
Old 04-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #59
jonw3000

We had some snow but it didnt stick. Im just wishing i could turn off me heater for one day!
Old 04-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #60
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I want a few more days like we had last week, when it was about 70 degrees and I could wear a short sleeve shirt and shorts. The sun felt so good on my skin.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Old 04-23-2009, 08:03 AM   #61
Dragonsspite

Dragonsspite has said some nice things

Hoping the weather gets warm again for the coming weekend, we are having a gathering of teenagers for my daughters birthday and I would rather they keep it outside as we are barbequeing.

Hey I just moved back to olympia after several years of living further down the I-5 corridor, does anyone know of any fat friendly places to hang out here? Im tired of staying home all the time!
Old 04-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #62
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hoping the weather gets sunny again this weekend! I've got it off and I've been wanting to go explore downtown!
Old 04-30-2009, 11:48 PM   #63
BBWGwen
IncomPEARable

BBWGwen does more than just post hot picsBBWGwen does more than just post hot picsBBWGwen does more than just post hot pics

Always late to the party. Just south of Seattle for me.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:59 PM   #64
Olivia_bbw

Olivia_bbw has said some nice things

I'm technically in WA, but a suburb of Portland.
But LOVE LOVE LOVE Seattle!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:47 AM   #65
jonw3000

Its a fantastic town, but honestly can't beat Portland imo lol. People are waaaay too nice.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #66
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh hey, I never posted here! I live in Bellevue and work in Seattle. Anybody else make it to cheese fest this weekend?
Old 05-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #67
jonw3000

no...but that sounds amazing!
Old 05-17-2009, 08:48 PM   #68
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Yeah, every year they set up a bunch of booths at Pike Place Market with different cheesemakers. There's free samples of TONS of different types of cheeses, which is fantastic (I got a pretty awesome dorset red and a spicy roquefort, and this chevre coated in garlic and herbs and then rolled into a log which is SO TASTY OMG). The cheesemakers tell you where you can purchase the cheeses, too - lots of them are available at whole foods or other stores locally. The sucky bit, which was especially noticeable this year, is the crowds The last few years it hasn't been nearly so bad, but they definitely didn't plan for this many people... I bet next year they'll have it organized better though.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:30 PM   #69
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Oh hey, I never posted here! I live in Bellevue and work in Seattle. Anybody else make it to cheese fest this weekend?
My honey and I were down there. We cruised the booths, had a few samples and went and ate lunch by the water. Even got a roasted corn to eat on the walk back to the car.

Beautiful weather this weekend, we had a good time.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:09 PM   #70
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Okay, I'm going to say right now that I am glad that this period of hot weather is over for now. I don't do well in extremely warm weather. You might as well put me on a spit and cook all sides of me (2 minutes per pound).

My YouTube video
Old 06-05-2009, 09:35 PM   #71
seasuperchub84

This weather was great for swimming and just getting out though :-) I loved it.

Im always cold though...wierd for a 380 lb guy.....
Old 06-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #72
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasuperchub84 View Post
This weather was great for swimming and just getting out though :-) I loved it.

Im always cold though...wierd for a 380 lb guy.....
A bit weird, to say the least. Hot weather and I, we do not get along.

My YouTube video
Old 07-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #73
Weirdo890

Are there any BBW bashes coming up in this area. I would love to attend one, one that allows those under 21.

My YouTube video
Old 07-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #74
virgolicious

virgolicious can now change their title
Default who knew

I haven't heard about any bashes in the Seattle-area, just dances. Who knew there were so many Washingtonians on the dims board. I'm in West Seattle.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:04 AM   #75
Dragonsspite

Dragonsspite has said some nice things

dont know about any bbw bashes coming up, but im gonna be at strawberry festival on Vashon Island this saturday. Anyone else going?