Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 11-12-2008, 02:07 AM   #1
0nlnn
The Great and Epic 0nlnn

0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Anyone from good ol' South Carolina?

Just thought I'd ask O.o
Old 11-12-2008, 07:08 PM   #2
BurningMyWingsAway

BurningMyWingsAway has said some nice things

Deep South? Alright little nicky.. im from Bama.. thats deeeeeeper south than you.. It gets real unedumacated down har! lol
Old 11-12-2008, 08:12 PM   #3
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Gators are going to beatcha this weekend...Just had to stop by and letcha know that :P lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Old 11-13-2008, 12:34 AM   #4
BeastofBurden.

BeastofBurden. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBeastofBurden. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Gators are going to beatcha this weekend...Just had to stop by and letcha know that :P lol
lets go GATORS!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 09:54 PM   #5
0nlnn
The Great and Epic 0nlnn

0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Gators? I didnt know we had any of those around here, and just how exactly are they going to beat me? With a wooden paddle? O.o
Old 11-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #6
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

if you wish hard enough...we may... :P

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Old 11-16-2008, 09:01 AM   #7
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I live in Charlotte....which is I am sure you know is on the SC border in NC

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #8
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

I'm in GA...is that south enough?

P.s.

Nice pict of the Marvel Zombies you've got there

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
Old 11-21-2008, 04:46 AM   #9
babycakesjk

babycakesjk has said some nice things

Eastern NC, that count? :P
Old 11-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #10
SC_FA_08

SC_FA_08 has said some nice things

well Looks like I'm #2 in here form SC.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:53 PM   #11
Fluffy51888
Glitter Queen

Fluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default I'm from SC!

I'm from South Carolina! I live in a tiny town in between Spartanburg and Greenville! Gotta love some good ole Girls Raised in the South!
Old 11-30-2008, 03:13 PM   #12
0nlnn
The Great and Epic 0nlnn

*Eyes fluffy* Well hello there! A tiny town between spartanburg and greenville? Heh, You know, I live in one of those cities :P.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:07 PM   #13
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

Anderson SC here,
Old 12-10-2008, 10:22 PM   #14
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

Anderson SC here,
Old 12-17-2008, 12:47 PM   #15
nottobig

nottobig can now change their title
Default hey all

I live in Spartanburg, work in Greenville!
Old 12-25-2008, 04:47 PM   #16
sShameless

sShameless can now change their title

Charleston area here!
Old 12-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #17
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Asheville NC- not too far from the SC border

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 01-05-2009, 06:27 AM   #18
sShameless

sShameless can now change their title

I do fostering with a Cattle Dog rescue in Asheville.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:19 PM   #19
NCDave

NCDave can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNCDave can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Born in Greenville SC, now live in Charlotte NC (spent about 20 years in Iowa in-between )
Old 03-03-2009, 06:31 PM   #20
RacinJason
Will work for gas.

RacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I vacation in N. Myrtle Beach SC every year for 3 weeks. I consider it my second home and plan to retire there someday.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #21
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinJason View Post
I vacation in N. Myrtle Beach SC every year for 3 weeks. I consider it my second home and plan to retire there someday.

So where do you live the other 49 weeks?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #22
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Event planning thread for Charlotte NC if anyone is interested in joining us.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=55618

Old 03-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #23
heavymetalgirl

heavymetalgirl has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy51888 View Post
I'm from South Carolina! I live in a tiny town in between Spartanburg and Greenville! Gotta love some good ole Girls Raised in the South!
I live in a little town too, in South Carolina, but it's between Charlotte and Spartanburg...in Gaffney, SC!
Old 04-14-2009, 11:53 PM   #24
BigCutieSteph

BigCutieSteph does more than just post hot picsBigCutieSteph does more than just post hot picsBigCutieSteph does more than just post hot pics

South Carolina here also

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #25
Fluffy51888
Glitter Queen

Fluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavymetalgirl View Post
I live in a little town too, in South Carolina, but it's between Charlotte and Spartanburg...in Gaffney, SC!

Aw, you live about half an hour away from me! ^_^