Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-06-2017, 05:20 AM   #1
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Belly glances

I was making my way through the subway station a few days ago and experienced something for the first time. As I was walking to my platform, a young woman and I locked eyes. I then saw her eyes drop to my belly. It made me look at my own belly. I was wearing a grey/black/royal blue horizontal striped shirt with grey pants. I've realized that my belly is sticking out more in my clothes lately. We were parting at that point so I couldn't tell if she was looking with admiration or even disgust. I'm wondering if the ladies here look at men's bellies in the same fashion, get caught looking or want to get caught looking.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:20 PM   #2
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't think I've ever been caught looking at a guy's belly specifically. Nor would I have wanted to be. I just don't think the chances of my gaze being interpreted correctly are that good, and making someone feel self-conscious over their size is the very opposite of the effect I wanted to have.

I did make a deliberate point of smiling at big guys when I was single, hoping they would see it as a compliment. Sometimes even that felt risky, like it could still be interpreted wrongly. But if it felt right, I gave that a go while my BHM-appreciation remained in stealth mode.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:56 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not exactly the same situation as this was a friend who knows I like BHM that I was staring at, but a waitress once caught me staring at his belly. She actually mentioned it to him and pointed out how I looked like I like what I saw. So I think most people correctly interpret the staring, though admittedly when he told me about her noticing, I nearly died with embarrassment!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote