Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-20-2009, 05:27 PM   #226
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggins480 View Post
I was totally high...I know its not good but I was having a rough week. (not something I do often)

I've been shooting (Stickler on Safety) since I was like 5.

I love your beard. Lovely photos.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #227
biggins480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
I love your beard. Lovely photos.
Really?
Old 01-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #228
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete375lbs View Post
Just a couple of pics of me ...

You too, biggins480
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #229
Bigbub

Bigbub has said some nice things

Hope this one is ok
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0045.jpg (25.9 KB, 920 views)
Bigbub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #230
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbub View Post
Hope this one is ok
wow.lol..only pic i didn't notice the belly
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #231
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Hahahahahah.....FUCK. I can't rep you yet, chicken legs
Old 01-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #232
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post

bahaha...me either!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:57 AM   #233
biggins480

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post

You too, biggins480
Well thanks doll!
Old 01-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #234
mulrooney13
Cruciverbalist

mulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized rep

These are pictures of...me! Yay...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010065 small.jpg (44.7 KB, 830 views)
File Type: jpg P1010066 small.jpg (35.5 KB, 824 views)
Old 02-11-2009, 01:53 AM   #235
icenine

icenine can now change their title

I thought I'd revive this thread and what better way to do it than with a fat guy in a toga trying to look ominous!

icenine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:43 AM   #236
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The ol' floating head tilted living room shot lol.

Few years ago at some trashy hotel, my hair was so short

I always thought this was a pretty funny picture. Nommin' on birthday cake and sporting a cheesy hawaiian shirt haha.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #237
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Bought some LP's yesterday and was pumped to find Abbey Road by the Beatles.

Snapshot_20090210.jpg
Old 02-12-2009, 09:40 AM   #238
RyanRR

RyanRR has said some nice things

In my natural, militant state.

RyanRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #239
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanRR View Post

Cute! But alas, too young for me.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:47 AM   #240
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Looking good guys... All of you!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:00 PM   #241
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

mmmmmm...i am lovin the eye candy..

"nommin" is my new favorite term..lol
Old 02-12-2009, 12:21 PM   #242
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanRR View Post

Welcome. You look great.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #243
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I thought I'd revive this thread and what better way to do it than with a fat guy in a toga trying to look ominous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkOrange View Post
The ol' floating head tilted living room shot lol.

Few years ago at some trashy hotel, my hair was so short

I always thought this was a pretty funny picture. Nommin' on birthday cake and sporting a cheesy hawaiian shirt haha.

I have to say that I like the humor you guys have - great pics. Thanks for the smile

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #244
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #245
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahahahahaha too cute Johnny! Your friends, I take it?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:07 AM   #246
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
Can i cop a feel too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fNsU...eature=related

"God made you out of magic and sugar cubes..."

Last edited by chicken legs; 02-16-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:14 AM   #247
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Posing with the fastest Bartender in the World, the lovely Kristin Mateson (Chupa). It's like watching the Matrix...although she swears that I'll be faster than her in another year.

-Uriel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo(10).jpg (102.6 KB, 763 views)
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:33 AM   #248
Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
Posing with the fastest Bartender in the World, the lovely Kristin Mateson (Chupa). It's like watching the Matrix...although she swears that I'll be faster than her in another year.

-Uriel
Looking delicious.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:33 AM   #249
Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
LOL. So cute.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:46 AM   #250
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Looking delicious.
Who, Chupa? Yeah, she is a cutie... Rumour has it, she's taking me to Vegas in June.:P

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics