Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-11-2011, 07:59 AM   #2551
NurseVicki

NurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostChub View Post
Here you go. Hope this makes ya feel better
Attachment 53731
Love this one Hugs
Old 02-11-2011, 08:55 AM   #2552
winndich

winndich has said some nice things

That would be the most awesome one of me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0024_1_resized.jpg (103.4 KB, 645 views)
winndich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #2553
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winndich View Post
SO. COOL.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #2554
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

SCA?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #2555
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It is very cool.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #2556
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The horn thing looks viking but the attire looks scottish.....whatever it is i can't pass up an opportunity to say....

....They may take our pictures, but they'll never take.....OUR FREEEEEDOOOOOM!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #2557
meangreen

meangreen has said some nice things

o.o
meangreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #2558
singingNerd79

singingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessingingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Gray hair!

I certainly think my one gray beard-hair is awesome

singingNerd79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:33 AM   #2559
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi I'm new.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #2560
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome to the boards Nick, and a picture is certainly a great way to introduce yourself to the masses . Hope you enjoy yourself here
Old 02-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #2561
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haven't posted here in a little bit.

Old 02-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #2562
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some kid shot a behind-the-scene video for his vblog. Skip* to the 4 min. mark and you'll see me operating the camera. (*Not actually skip, like dance or anything, but fast forward to it...FINE, do it your way!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JLbWtgacdU
cross posted in another thread

And the video I shot (Which I shamelessly plugged when it came out last year) here it is...again!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2fpg...feature=fvwrel

I also have to give props to the kids that have made their own tribute videos to okgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP54W...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52zYWDCQJ4s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRSjHTM3YVQ
(These kids are gonna put me out of a job)

Last edited by vardon_grip; 02-23-2011 at 01:21 PM.
vardon_grip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:09 PM   #2563
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Haven't posted here in a little bit.

whoaaaaa who is that? cap, no thumbs, hairrrry face....whoooooooooa

ps i like the pic.......that should be in the show a cute pic of you thread
Old 02-24-2011, 03:33 AM   #2564
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

whoaaaaa who is that? cap, no thumbs, hairrrry face....whoooooooooa

ps i like the pic.......that should be in the show a cute pic of you thread
Uh, did you just call him a lady...?

Ladies post a cute pic
Gentlemen post an awesome pic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:34 AM   #2565
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Uh, did you just call him a lady...?

Ladies post a cute pic
Gentlemen post an awesome pic
nahhhh just so dam cute though...so YEAH his most awesome PIC YET
Old 02-24-2011, 06:44 AM   #2566
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
nahhhh just so dam cute though...so YEAH his most awesome PIC YET
QFT!

ETA: damn character limits
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-24-2011, 03:18 PM   #2567
Akahige

Akahige can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAkahige can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAkahige can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Charlie only has 3 angels.

My T-rex impersonation:
Old 02-24-2011, 04:44 PM   #2568
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahige View Post
Charlie only has 3 angels.
[IMG]FiveAngels.jpg[/IMG]

My T-rex impersonation:
[IMG]rawr.jpg[/IMG]
LOL! Charlie should be jealous of this abundant bevy of beauties (and the wanna-be-dinosaur in the middle of them ain't looking bad either )

Great t-shirt too. Welcome to Dims, Akahige!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-24-2011, 04:58 PM   #2569
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

My T-rex impersonation:
T Rex's always make me think of this...

Welcome to DIMS all new folk!!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #2570
Akahige

Akahige can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAkahige can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAkahige can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks for the welcome
Old 02-24-2011, 11:00 PM   #2571
singingNerd79

singingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessingingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

From a photo shoot a little while back (for singing stuff)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _MG_5309.JPG.jpg (80.6 KB, 333 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_5345.JPG.jpg (77.9 KB, 330 views)
Old 02-25-2011, 03:27 AM   #2572
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singingNerd79 View Post
Great shots!
Old 02-25-2011, 03:41 AM   #2573
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by singingNerd79 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Great shots!
I agree, those are a couple of very nice pics indeed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-25-2011, 04:00 AM   #2574
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

My T-rex impersonation:

Hahahaha, so awesome!
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:10 AM   #2575
singingNerd79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Great shots!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
I agree, those are a couple of very nice pics indeed.
Ladies, thank you so much!

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics