Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-02-2011, 07:49 PM   #2626
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
I honestly scrolled down this page and didn't recognize you.

Also, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR EARS?!

I agree with this mustache ride business
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
If his ears are gone, you do realize you're going to have to wait for that thing to grow in some more in order to have handlebars for that ride?

* rimshot.mp3 *
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #2627
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

man, I haven't posted in a while, I forgot how much fun you guys were.

and my EARS are covered by my awesome sideburns.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:54 PM   #2628
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Paco-stache!!!!
I approve of this lifestyle choice.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:25 AM   #2629
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

weird closeup...but aware of the hotness.....

cougar endorsement inserted HERE

Old 04-03-2011, 08:01 AM   #2630
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Paco-stache!!!!

OMFG, hahahahah, Hozay! youre the best hahahahahahah
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #2631
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My new favorite hat... OMGOSH I can't think of going without it. We have bonded like Elmer's to paper
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0194_edit0.jpg (60.7 KB, 378 views)
Old 04-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #2632
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
My new favorite hat... OMGOSH I can't think of going without it. We have bonded like Elmer's to paper
it looks like you have fuzzy nipples... i like it...
Old 04-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #2633
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Paco-stache!!!!
i really like your eyebrows...really
Old 04-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #2634
JonesT
Your's truly

JonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticed

Old 04-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #2635
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
VERY Where the Wild Things Are!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:53 AM   #2636
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
it looks like you have fuzzy nipples... i like it...
feel free to pluck my nipple warmers anytime
Old 04-06-2011, 01:54 AM   #2637
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
VERY Where the Wild Things Are!
that is exactly why i bought it!!! my son has an owl fuzzy hat... we wear them just about everywhere
Old 04-06-2011, 11:05 AM   #2638
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
that is a sweet hat... /jealous
Old 04-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #2639
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesT View Post
jones you look like a badass, lol. you should walk around wearing those glasses yelling "I AM THE LAW" and then throat punching people!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:37 PM   #2640
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Getting my hair chopped off tomorrow...
I'm nervous as balls.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #2641
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

This photo made me famous.

Last edited by Paquito; 11-12-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #2642
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
OMG I love that hat on you! Yes, very 'Wild Things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesT View Post
[IMG]fierce.jpg[/IMG]
Very NICE picture, Jones! The shades up the hawtness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
I'm nervous as balls.
Oh wow, can't wait to see the new look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
This photo made me famous.
This photo made me...

...want to snatch the t-shirt out of your hands.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #2643
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I'm nervous as balls.
Whoa! Balls and chopped were too close together and I read that totally wrong. LMAO

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #2644
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Whoa! Balls and chopped were too close together and I read that totally wrong. LMAO
Lol that would be awful!

Here's the remnants of days past, I'll get a pic of myself up soon.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #2645
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Lol that would be awful!

Here's the remnants of days past, I'll get a pic of myself up soon.
Hahaha, just leave that in someone's bed... are you donating it?
Old 04-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #2646
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
Hahaha, just leave that in someone's bed... are you donating it?
Indeed I am. I was going to donate it to Locks of Love but apparently they charge the patients for wigs and I'm not down with that. Gotta find a good charity first.

Last edited by Bearsy; 04-07-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Bearsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #2647
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Indeed I am. I was going to donate it to Locks of Love but apparently they charge the patients for wigs and I'm not down with that. Gotta find a good charity first.
OMG Short haired Bearsy is like 100x hotter than long haired Bearsy...and that's REALLY hot. HOT. Hot.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #2648
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
OMG Short haired Bearsy is like 100x hotter than long haired Bearsy...and that's REALLY hot. HOT. Hot.

Gracias!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #2649
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:

You do look awesome, Bearsy.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #2650
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

LOADS better. You look good, sir.

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics