Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #251
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
Posing with the fastest Bartender in the World, the lovely Kristin Mateson (Chupa). It's like watching the Matrix...although she swears that I'll be faster than her in another year.

-Uriel
That's a lovely pic
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #252
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
That's a lovely pic
ou talkin' 'bout the booze in the background? :P

Hehehe, I just remembered, he was TOTALLY fondling my belly in that shot.

I told her about Dims/ and discovering the phenom of FFAs, and she giggled and said 'Real girls Luv a Belly!

Ha!

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #253
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

My pup and I.

Snapshot_20090216.jpg
Old 02-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #254
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

wow..nice belly and cute pup
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:18 AM   #255
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Repost from the fashion board... just me posing~

Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:12 AM   #256
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
My pup and I.

Attachment 58991
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Tooooo cute Both of you!
Old 02-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #257
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post

I have those shorts too, but urban camo. Haha. Looking hot!
Old 02-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #258
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ok how bout a smile fucker

ok back to serious

Last edited by WhiteHotRazor; 02-17-2009 at 03:11 PM. Reason: more pics
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #259
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Hands down

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post

ok how bout a smile fucker]
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #260
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
My pup and I.

Attachment 58991
Awwww that is soooo darn sweet!!!

Quote:

ok back to serious
How YOU doing, WHR?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #261
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread is making me quite happy

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:16 PM   #262
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enter_Witty_Name View Post
I'm not a BHM, I hope that isn't a problem
Definitely not a problem for me darlin

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:34 AM   #263
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
]
Wow...your are white ....hot(much swagger)...with a sharp sense of style..lol

more pics please
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:40 AM   #264
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

thanks hot ladies
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:28 AM   #265
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

I was digging around,looking for some photos of my mom&dad, and found these in various folders.

One with my best bud Vlad (Washburn RS-8V, the World's greatest guitar),

one of me just taking a photo in a mirror (Needing a re-dye job...Shhh!), and one of my faves, the 'Blue-Haired-Burrito-Sherpa', as one friend used to say.
Me, wrapped in layers of Hoodie,scarf,etc...with my massive Chrome backpack on (It was full of burritos for my coworkers, 15 of them, I think, with several orders of chips and guac, 2 tamales, and at least one order of nachos, precariously perched atop the mass of burrito goodness, me trying to keep it from overturning, as I trucked it all from the Taqueria, across town and to work), and me enjoying some dessert... Some sort of Gelato, most likely butterscotch-almond something, if my memory serves me correctly.

-Uriel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Woot 018.JPG (58.2 KB, 864 views)
File Type: jpg Whoa 005.JPG (59.7 KB, 848 views)
File Type: jpg 002.JPG (55.9 KB, 841 views)
File Type: jpg lots 167.JPG (50.0 KB, 830 views)

Last edited by Uriel; 02-18-2009 at 06:46 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:45 AM   #266
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
the 'Blue-Haired-Burrito-Sherpa', as one friend used to say.
I thought you had more of a Burrito Ninja thing going on in that picture. And yes, I am going to start thinking of you as the Burrito Ninja from now on.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:47 AM   #267
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
I thought you had more of a Burrito Ninja thing going on in that picture. And yes, I am going to start thinking of you as the Burrito Ninja from now on.
Burrito Ninja works great. Someone else called me that, I am pretty sure. I think it was the 'Nacho Ninja', though...

-Uriel
Old 02-18-2009, 06:55 AM   #268
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Burrito Ninja works great. Someone else called me that, I am pretty sure. I think it was the 'Nacho Ninja', though...

-Uriel
Nacho Ninja IS better. Done, Nacho Ninja, done.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:04 AM   #269
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
Nacho Ninja IS better. Done, Nacho Ninja, done.
Now, if I could only figure out how to get it to appear at the bottom of my posts...you'd think 'Edit Sig' would do it, buuutttt Nnnoooooo.....

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #270
kinkykitten

Quote:
I was digging around,looking for some photos of my mom&dad, and found these in various folders.

one of me just taking a photo in a mirror (Needing a re-dye job...Shhh!), and one of my faves, the 'Blue-Haired-Burrito-Sherpa', as one friend used to say.
Me, wrapped in layers of Hoodie,scarf,etc...with my massive Chrome backpack on (It was full of burritos for my coworkers, 15 of them, I think, with several orders of chips and guac, 2 tamales, and at least one order of nachos, precariously perched atop the mass of burrito goodness, me trying to keep it from overturning, as I trucked it all from the Taqueria, across town and to work), and me enjoying some dessert... Some sort of Gelato, most likely butterscotch-almond something, if my memory serves me correctly.

-Uriel
'Blue-Haired-Burrito-Sherpa' Lol

Great pics.. your hair is always so effin awesome!
Old 02-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #271
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

-Uriel
I love the guitar photo and the last one where you have a cheeky expression your face, especially.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:03 PM   #272
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
'Blue-Haired-Burrito-Sherpa' Lol

Great pics.. your hair is always so effin awesome!
Thank you, M'Dear. My roots are showing quite a bit right now, and my stylist is screaming to get at them, but I have been sick for 2 weeks (Stupid allergy/cold inducing weather!), so I might wait another day or four before I go out in the rain...

-Uriel

Old 02-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #273
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
I love the guitar photo and the last one where you have a cheeky expression your face, especially.

But, you get the real (Sort of) thing on camera, and my cheeky expression is a hundred times more Cheeky when 'live' Besides,
the Gee-tar is gettin' played on there as well.

-Uriel

Old 02-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #274
kinkykitten

Quote:
Thank you, M'Dear. My roots are showing quite a bit right now, and my stylist is screaming to get at them, but I have been sick for 2 weeks (Stupid allergy/cold inducing weather!), so I might wait another day or four before I go out in the rain...

-Uriel
No problem! And hope you feel better now
Old 02-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #275
Gyrene
Buddha Belly

Gyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Trying to re-live my glory days:

Gyrene is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics