Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-19-2009, 02:11 AM   #276
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed
Default Er...I just wanted a pair of earbuds for my iPhone...

Well, I went out tonight, to get dinner with one of my best friends (David, and Tommy's Joynt, for those locals who might read this). I also needed to get some new earbuds for my iPhone, as my most recent pair had half died (Who wants to hear music out of one side...and half the music at that... ). Virgin Megastore was having a sale on...everything.

My expression is one of resignation, as instead of 12-20 bucks, I spent $74.83,....Dammit!
I Bought two pairs of Bubbles ear-buds (Awesome green!!! 14.99 each), a 20th Ani Baron Munchhausen, though I own a copy of the older release ( 10 bucks! ), a copy of Cloverfield ( 10 bucks!), a kickass Wagner 5 CD set (18.99 for 5 hours of Wagner....WAGNER! Oh, I am a Wagner Fanatic...Hehehe, now i have 5 more hours of Llooovvveee music...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 010.JPG (52.9 KB, 686 views)
File Type: jpg Bubbles.jpg (21.7 KB, 683 views)
File Type: jpg BM20.jpg (35.9 KB, 679 views)
File Type: jpg UWagner.jpg (28.9 KB, 676 views)
File Type: jpg CFDVD.jpg (26.8 KB, 674 views)

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:29 AM   #277
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Nice hall... I haven't seen Baron Munchhausen in years!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:54 AM   #278
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
Well, I went out tonight, to get dinner with one of my best friends (David, and Tommy's Joynt, for those locals who might read this).
I like your hoodie, Ron.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:11 PM   #279
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I like your hoodie, Ron.
Thanks, you know Abigail Williams? (The band, not the Witch that they named themselves after...).

-Uriel

Old 02-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #280
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
Well, I went out tonight, to get dinner with one of my best friends (David, and Tommy's Joynt, for those locals who might read this). I also needed to get some new earbuds for my iPhone, as my most recent pair had half died (Who wants to hear music out of one side...and half the music at that... ). Virgin Megastore was having a sale on...everything.

My expression is one of resignation, as instead of 12-20 bucks, I spent $74.83,....Dammit!
I Bought two pairs of Bubbles ear-buds (Awesome green!!! 14.99 each), a 20th Ani Baron Munchhausen, though I own a copy of the older release ( 10 bucks! ), a copy of Cloverfield ( 10 bucks!), a kickass Wagner 5 CD set (18.99 for 5 hours of Wagner....WAGNER! Oh, I am a Wagner Fanatic...Hehehe, now i have 5 more hours of Llooovvveee music...)

You know, whenever you have mentioned Baron Munchhausen, i thought it was in reference to the character from the movie "Time Bandits".
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:00 AM   #281
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
You know, whenever you have mentioned Baron Munchhausen, i thought it was in reference to the character from the movie "Time Bandits".
BM isn't in Time Bandits... he is in Baron Munchhausen, also by Terry Gilliam.

-Uriel

Old 02-20-2009, 02:18 AM   #282
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

...lol

Oh really...how funny is that...yeah both movies were very odd to me but so interesting. They left a lasting impression because its been decades since i've seen them.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #283
fat_viking_bloke

fat_viking_bloke can now change their title

. . .and here we can see one of nature's rarest creatures . . . the ginger tailed welsh b-boy. . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n767530318_5460737_7249.jpg (50.3 KB, 907 views)
Old 02-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #284
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_viking_bloke View Post
. . .and here we can see one of nature's rarest creatures . . . the ginger tailed welsh b-boy. . .
Definitely an awesome pic

Thanks for sharing Mr Welsh Boy

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #285
Shirtless Guy

Shirtless Guy has said some nice things

Shirtless Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #286
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

You really are always shirtless, aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post

Today will always be remembered as the day I was asked, "So, do fat women wear pants?" And I was standing in front of them wearing blue jeans. :doh:
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:07 AM   #287
Olga_NYC

Olga_NYC can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nlnn View Post
Some random pics of me showing my cat some lovin'...
Awesome pics

You seem like a younger guy, maybe I shouldn't be looking LOL. Either way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkOrange View Post

I always thought this was a pretty funny picture. Nommin' on birthday cake and sporting a cheesy hawaiian shirt haha.

Very cute Love the hair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
Ooooo ok. I like this one a lot for some reason
Attachment 53655
Owesome pic, as always
Olga_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:26 AM   #288
JoeVanHalen

JoeVanHalen can now change their title

Well, here I go jumping in the deep end lol .. First picture of me on the intterwebs .. Taken this morning, just out the shower .. I have no pics of me so its a rush job..

Yeah I need to tidy up..
JoeVanHalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:06 AM   #289
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_viking_bloke View Post
Very cute...ty for sharing

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:18 PM   #290
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olga_NYC View Post

Owesome pic, as always
Thanks so much! You are very sweet to say so.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:35 PM   #291
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVanHalen View Post
Well, here I go jumping in the deep end lol .. First picture of me on the intterwebs .. Taken this morning, just out the shower .. I have no pics of me so its a rush job..

Yeah I need to tidy up..

If you need help tidying..let me know.

But you have to keep the towel on...
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:01 AM   #292
fatguygainer42

fatguygainer42 has said some nice things
Default me

From a few months ago
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 205.jpg (53.5 KB, 718 views)
fatguygainer42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:54 AM   #293
chicken legs
yawn

Welcome to the Dimms Fatguygainer42...

Sup
Old 02-28-2009, 11:21 AM   #294
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Yeah I need to tidy up..
Sexy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguygainer42 View Post
From a few months ago
You certainly know how to make an entrance!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #295
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dang! You guys are too cute!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:15 AM   #296
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Yeah I need to tidy up..
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguygainer42 View Post
From a few months ago

Nom nom nice pics.. both of you
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #297
logix

logix has said some nice things
Default so did i top the last one Melian?

LoL so lets see if i can top the last bunny picture.........

So i will now present ZOMBIE BUNNY!

logix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #298
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You certainly have a very warm and beautiful smile, Logix

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #299
logix

logix has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
you should hear my laugh.... i believe its one of a kind lol or at least i'm told that.
logix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #300
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I agree! So cute!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics