Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #301
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logix View Post
LoL so lets see if i can top the last bunny picture.........

So i will now present ZOMBIE BUNNY!
OMG......zombie bunny >>> regular bunny.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:27 PM   #302
bigpulve

bigpulve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigpulve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Old 03-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #303
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Just got out of the shower and was too lazy to get a shirt D:

Snapshot_20090303.jpg
Old 03-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #304
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logix View Post
LoL so lets see if i can top the last bunny picture.........

So i will now present ZOMBIE BUNNY!
Man, are you ever cute! You have the greatest smile.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:06 PM   #305
Flyin Lilac
Jumped-up fahk.

Flyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
Yowza ... very nice. Wonderful "sunshiney" face.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:12 AM   #306
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

getting drunk last night just for the craic and too enjoy myself

warwagon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #307
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post

Attachment 59658
hmmm... glad you didn't get a shirt very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post

Aww! You have an adorable smile!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #308
jdwhitak

jdwhitak can now change their title

Here is a pic of me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alicia_Jason.jpg (58.4 KB, 852 views)
jdwhitak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #309
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for all the pics, handsome men!

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #310
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post

Attachment 59658
Don't worry...be happy
Nice pic

Quote:
Wow, hi ya Mr Cute Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdwhitak View Post
Here is a pic of me.
You certainly look quite loved in this pic

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 03-04-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #311
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdwhitak View Post
Here is a pic of me.
What a heart warming picture
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #312
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

[QUOTE=escapist;1054348]Ok more pics thought I would share

Yeah the sun is in my eyes but I do own a suit

I know...I'm a total latecomer...but damn! You're hot

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:37 PM   #313
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=JenFromOC;1107933]
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Ok more pics thought I would share

Yeah the sun is in my eyes but I do own a suit

I know...I'm a total latecomer...but damn! You're hot
WOW ok now that we got that out of the way heh-hehe-hheheh. Thanks, and Hi
Old 03-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #314
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

GORGEOUS EYES.....and the smile isn't too shabby either, thanks for sharing
Old 03-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #315
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post

ok how bout a smile fucker

ok back to serious
YUMMY!

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:00 AM   #316
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

MamaLisa....do you mean that you JUST NOW have found the power of the Razor?!?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #317
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

My haircut that was a little too short for my taste, but it'll grow.

Snapshot_20090309.jpg
Old 03-10-2009, 05:54 AM   #318
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't have the mustache anymore but I found this in the archive yesterday and I've always liked it.
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:34 AM   #319
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I don't have the mustache anymore but I found this in the archive yesterday and I've always liked it.

Gorgeous eyes and Canadian. Good combo.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #320
IFloggedUrMolly

IFloggedUrMolly has said some nice things

Here is a pic that is about 2 years old.. and quite a few pounds ago
IFloggedUrMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #321
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Beautiful Eyes!

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:53 PM   #322
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I loooove mustaches!!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:34 PM   #323
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post

I loooove mustaches!!
I've got some wicked-ass mutton chops going on, am I still in?
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:37 PM   #324
AFatChance

AFatChance has said some nice things

Here's some I like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mesa.jpg (51.5 KB, 823 views)
File Type: jpg mesa2.jpg (51.5 KB, 826 views)
File Type: jpg mesa3.jpg (44.4 KB, 821 views)
File Type: jpg mesa4.jpg (52.6 KB, 822 views)
Old 03-13-2009, 12:38 AM   #325
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Some real cuties thanks for posting!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics