Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2012, 06:24 AM   #3376
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rellis10 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I haven't posted here in a while, and I figured I might as well save everyone from more of Rick's ass

The Facial hair is growing in!
Hey! What's wrong with my arse!?

Just kidding , awesome pic man.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #3377
hbighappy
California Dreamin

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Happy For Steak look

Old 01-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #3378
hbighappy
California Dreamin

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Last one did not work

MY yum steak look

Old 01-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #3379
Admiral_Snackbar
Report, Mr. Data...

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!
Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not sure how awesome it is, but one of me in the Nerd Cave tonight, post-head shave, post-contacts (I wear glasses in the evening), chilling and reading up on graphics cards.

FYI, that's a H.R. Giger print behind me, "The Way of the Magician"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 5 (Small).jpg (37.8 KB, 616 views)
"We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster." - Carl Sagan (1995)

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through" - General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

My new favorite wallpaper.
Admiral_Snackbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #3380
metabliss
Just cool enough 4 school

metabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
Not sure how awesome it is, but one of me in the Nerd Cave tonight, post-head shave, post-contacts (I wear glasses in the evening), chilling and reading up on graphics cards.

FYI, that's a H.R. Giger print behind me, "The Way of the Magician"
Great pic! I love H.R. Giger. I only own one print though-Biomechanoid 75
metabliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:46 PM   #3381
fat hiker
Master Member

fat hiker is a member of the 500 clubfat hiker is a member of the 500 clubfat hiker is a member of the 500 clubfat hiker is a member of the 500 clubfat hiker is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbighappy View Post
Last one did not work

MY yum steak look

Love the shirt - "America's next top Gordo" - great ambition!
Old 01-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #3382
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Forever alone? More like for-never alone!

Your heart isn't keeping a beat, it's counting down
Bearsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #3383
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

They tend to call that masturbation.

d=_=b Moozik
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #3384
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post

Forever alone? More like for-never alone!

This photo... just made writing about Genocide for a class.... completely unimportant xD
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #3385
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Was nice enough out not to wear my hoodie. I got caught off guard with photo

Old 01-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #3386
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!
Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Was nice enough out not to wear my hoodie. I got caught off guard with photo
sick shirt . . . but you're melting away!
Old 01-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #3387
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What do ya mean I gotta get up in the morning???

Last edited by freakyfred : 07-23-2013 at 02:07 PM.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:21 AM   #3388
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
If you needed to laugh or smile today here it is enjoy
Want that sweater!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #3389
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
not this douchebag again...

that's right, i'm a cyber bully, and i am totally okay with it
Why is this guy a douche bag?
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #3390
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
this dude just irritates the fuck out of me. he shows up out of the blue and posts his pics even though he is clearly neither an FFA/BHM and no matter how many times he gets told he's in the wrong thread he keeps coming back! WTF?!?
I believe that was the reason.

Also... of all things to pick out of this thread?!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #3391
Surlysomething
racktacular!

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
I believe that was the reason.

Also... of all things to pick out of this thread?!

I think he meant to answer that in another thread.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...=75751&page=17

Fish?
Surlysomething is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #3392
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I think he meant to answer that in another thread.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...=75751&page=17

Fish?
Hahaha, I couldn't figure out why you linked me at first, but then it was glorious. He's not a bad guy, he just seems to have no idea what's going on. And of course we'll mock anyone for that.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #3393
Surlysomething
racktacular!

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hahaha, I couldn't figure out why you linked me at first, but then it was glorious. He's not a bad guy, he just seems to have no idea what's going on. And of course we'll mock anyone for that.
Who? Fish or guitar dude? Haha.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #3394
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Who? Fish or guitar dude? Haha.
Guitar guy in this case. I have infinite love for Mr. Fish.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #3395
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

No I was wondering because I am puzzled at the intensity of everyones reaction to this guy. Is there a back story I am missing, has this guy been here before with another name? I, just on the face of it, could not see anything apparent in his posts that would explain the intensity of peoples reaction to him. ???
Old 01-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #3396
Surlysomething
racktacular!

Quote:
Guitar guy in this case. I have infinite love for Mr. Fish.
Haha. I figured. But you never know around here!
Old 01-26-2012, 02:18 PM   #3397
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQutsy View Post
No I was wondering because I am puzzled at the intensity of everyones reaction to this guy. Is there a back story I am missing, has this guy been here before with another name? I, just on the face of it, could not see anything apparent in his posts that would explain the intensity of peoples reaction to him. ???
this is the fat guy section. it's our little cozy corner of this den of perversion and feeding machines and as such we protect it, with extreme snark when necessary. Lorenzo pops up every few months, posts a bunch of pictures on our board and then asks why panties aren't being thrown at him. we explain what BHM means and why no one throws panties at him here and he responds by posting more pictures of himself. then he goes away and comes back and does it again. that is why. it's like me going and repeatedly posting pictures of my bacon-wrapped cock all over a vegan lesbian board....
Old 01-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #3398
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
it's like me going and repeatedly posting pictures of my bacon-wrapped cock all over a vegan lesbian board....
So much win in this sentence!

Btw someone needs to find a vegan lesbian forum right now and troll it with Bacon wrapped Cock for shits and giggles.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:44 PM   #3399
SuzyQutsy

Thanks for the explaination.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #3400
LeoGibson
Partyin' at the moontower

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
.... bacon-wrapped cock....
I didn't think it was possible, but you sir have done what no other mortal and two separate religions could never do. You have finally found the one instance where I grudgingly would have to turn down an offer for that most succulent of pork meat. Bravo to you.