Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #3876
Londonbikerboy

Londonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLondonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My movember attempt from last year....

Last edited by Londonbikerboy; 11-28-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Londonbikerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #3877
bigpapi4u

bigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot pics

i shaved my head again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (87.3 KB, 365 views)
bigpapi4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:33 PM   #3878
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Ok im not sure how many peeps out there are enjoying the Movember action, but could i sudgest you make that top lip buddy a perminant fixture.
Love your tach!
Just noticed how beautiful your eyes are!!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #3879
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
Just noticed how beautiful your eyes are!!
you're way to kind Missy
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #3880
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
you're way to kind Missy
Most of the time I am way too nice for my own good but on this I am completely right! You are a hottie with beautiful eyes!!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:15 AM   #3881
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Movember stache curls

Last edited by Kazak; 08-13-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:24 AM   #3882
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
Movember stache curls
cool stache....quit being sooooo smiley ...YOU WILL break the camera

Old 11-27-2012, 06:26 AM   #3883
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
cool stache....quit being sooooo smiley ...YOU WILL break the camera

sorry i'll try to smile less.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:09 AM   #3884
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Movember stache curls
You sir are my hero.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:43 AM   #3885
Kazak

Quote:
You sir are my hero.
No waxing or training, just part it and it does that. I'm just lucky I guess.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #3886
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
No waxing or training, just part it and it does that. I'm just lucky I guess.
That's the most impressive part, no wax?!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:13 PM   #3887
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Less awesome picture of me and more picture of awesome shirt
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #3888
leedsfatboy24

leedsfatboy24 has said some nice things

Moi

leedsfatboy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #3889
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Less awesome picture of me and more picture of awesome shirt
Wow, look at the shlong on that gobling...that thing's packing heat!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #3890
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
That's..... that's Mojojojo _
Old 11-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #3891
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Yep, homey's packin'
Old 11-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #3892
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Maybe not so hawt and not close up but here is one my friend Mark and his new bride Pam. I am the best man in the right hand corner. I will post a better picture of me in the tux as soon as I has one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15238_3698280950481_547072818_n.jpg (36.0 KB, 282 views)

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #3893
AngedeVauzelle

AngedeVauzelle can now change their title

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #3894
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

^ effin awesome .. killed it
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #3895
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

good lord

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:17 AM   #3896
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Aaaand that's what.... 4 times now? Take new pictures dammit.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #3897
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yikes. That's all that comes to mind.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #3898
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

My new office chair:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg officen.jpg (69.5 KB, 215 views)
Old 11-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #3899
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngedeVauzelle View Post
<--PHOTO GOES HERE-->
If this was an in art gallery, it would be called "A Latent Rapist in Repose".

edit: A few more possible titles

"A Self-Portrait of that Really Annoying Guy Who Fakes Being Artistic as Hell and Talks About It All The Time But No One Cares at All But Is Too Polite To Tell Him"

"Stupidly Surreal and Contrived"

"That Dog Is Probably Involved In a Few Fetishes"

"Wut"
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #3900
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I almost brought this guy home with me...

WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics