Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-08-2015, 08:17 PM   #4876
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Not so much an awesome pic, but meh, pick a picture thread, any picture thread....

I was bored in a conference call I was listening in on, and was playing with taking pictures using the timer on my phone. I like how this one came out. (and no, I wasn't actually asleep, no matter how it looks!)
The expression on your face does give away the fact that you'd much rather be doing something else , but interesting perspective. Thanks for posting; it's been really nice to see a couple new pics of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeart View Post
Ummm can't remember why I'm so happy to be on a bus but.....yeah

Sorry if sizing is off
I'm not sure either, but you look like you're having a better time than Tad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcaesarbhm View Post
this big man on the prowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcaesarbhm View Post
in the kitchen
Working those ties.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 02:28 AM   #4877
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Not so much an awesome pic, but meh, pick a picture thread, any picture thread....

I was bored in a conference call I was listening in on, and was playing with taking pictures using the timer on my phone. I like how this one came out. (and no, I wasn't actually asleep, no matter how it looks!)
hahaha you look like a very busy CEO
Old 05-28-2015, 04:55 PM   #4878
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Another pic from my friend's wedding

This wedding: sponsored by alcohol

WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 04:22 PM   #4879
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^^

That's a really good shot of you guys WHR. It almost looks like a still from a movie.

Here's one of me hard on the new job. Gathering crude out in the bustling metropolis of Winnie, Tx.
Old 05-30-2015, 08:04 PM   #4880
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks man. He had pretty awesome photographer. We took so many pictures that a lot of the time we didn't even know what was going on.
There were posed photos too but a lot were just candid shots.

And congrats on the new gig
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 08:34 PM   #4881
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
^^^^

That's a really good shot of you guys WHR. It almost looks like a still from a movie.
WHR: I have to agree with Leo on this. Looks like you're all having a great time, too.

Quote:
Here's one of me hard on the new job. Gathering crude out in the bustling metropolis of Winnie, Tx.
Hey, you're practically in my neck of the woods! LOL at "bustling metropolis". I guess you could always stop by Elise's FFC/Nutty Jerry's for fun.

Thanks for sharing this pic--it was a definite day brightener.
Old 05-30-2015, 08:51 PM   #4882
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Thanks man. He had pretty awesome photographer. We took so many pictures that a lot of the time we didn't even know what was going on.
There were posed photos too but a lot were just candid shots.

And congrats on the new gig
Thanks.

If that picture is evidence of his work, I bet he did a great job. Being able to blend in and really catch the candid moments is where the artistry of photography comes into play IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
...Hey, you're practically in my neck of the woods! LOL at "bustling metropolis". I guess you could always stop by Elise's FFC/Nutty Jerry's for fun.

Thanks for sharing this pic--it was a definite day brightener.
That would have just been too much excitement for a workday. I had to settle for Stuckeys and a Pecan Log instead.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:33 PM   #4883
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
That would have just been too much excitement for a workday. I had to settle for Stuckeys and a Pecan Log instead.
You have the best comebacks.

Winnie is only about 45 minutes away from me, and I go there fairly often. Maybe we'll bump into each other sometime!
Old 06-22-2015, 08:40 AM   #4884
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Been too long I hope your all well! Lost close to a 100 lbs and moved to Sydney, Australia! But still a bhm and still smiling! uploadfromtaptalk1434987579433.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Old 06-22-2015, 08:52 AM   #4885
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good to see you again man! I hope Australia is treating you well
Old 06-22-2015, 08:53 AM   #4886
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

It is an exceptional country! Love it and hoping to stay put for some time now!

Old 06-28-2015, 06:08 PM   #4887
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
moved to Sydney, Australia! But still a bhm and still smiling!
If you were in Australia you would be upside down... The picture clearly shows you as being sideways. What gives?
Old 07-01-2015, 08:46 AM   #4888
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

proof i'm still alive as is the beard.

Bru says hi too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20150701.JPG (36.4 KB, 351 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:06 PM   #4889
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh dear - but why isn't the hair alive anymore? ??
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:03 PM   #4890
Austin093

Austin093 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAustin093 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There ya go lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0246~2.jpg (426.5 KB, 346 views)

Last edited by Austin093; 07-01-2015 at 06:06 PM. Reason: No idea how to embed a pic
Austin093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:53 PM   #4891
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
proof i'm still alive as is the beard.

Bru says hi too.
Great to see the two of you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin093 View Post
There ya go lol
Good job figuring out how to put a pic in your first post. You may want to post in the Introduction thread on the Main Board, too.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:45 AM   #4892
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Oh dear - but why isn't the hair alive anymore? ??
summer time hair cut... plus im really bald up there

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Great to see the two of you again.
Cheers, I miss it around here.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:35 AM   #4893
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep

This is the bhm I share my life with. Since he doesn't have an account here, I thought I'd post a pic of him. We have been together just over a year now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10697354_541704912599955_3279979245440845041_o.jpg (73.4 KB, 284 views)
Old 07-07-2015, 10:06 AM   #4894
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great to see your bigger half, Piink
Old 07-08-2015, 08:11 AM   #4895
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
There ya go lol
Hopefully you're looking to improve your physique, Austin, since you're posting here.... I'm sure the ladies would like to see another hundred pounds or so!
Old 07-19-2015, 09:53 AM   #4896
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

This is me in some seedy back room of a music shop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (175.0 KB, 329 views)
Old 07-19-2015, 10:04 AM   #4897
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

This is me in Thailand a few weeks a go, pretty fucking jet lagged.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (108.7 KB, 331 views)
Old 07-19-2015, 10:06 AM   #4898
deanbpm

And this is me doing an uncharacteristic selfie..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (109.4 KB, 333 views)
Old 08-05-2015, 11:48 PM   #4899
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looking good, fellas!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:22 PM   #4900
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
Been too long I hope your all well! Lost close to a 100 lbs and moved to Sydney, Australia! But still a bhm and still smiling!

Holy hotness!!! Those eyes!!!

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics