Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-26-2015, 07:26 PM   #4901
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin093 View Post
There ya go lol
there is something off about his posted pic....
Old 09-17-2015, 05:37 PM   #4902
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kissieface!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png Kissieface.png (619.9 KB, 452 views)

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 06:33 PM   #4903
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Kissieface!!!
HOT!!!

Let's hang out again
Old 09-17-2015, 07:12 PM   #4904
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
HOT!!!
Amen!!!

I'm assuming this is the grad party suit shot of which you spoke in the Secret Message thread. Very nice.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:55 PM   #4905
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
HOT!!!

Let's hang out again
I'll try not to be ill this time too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Amen!!!

I'm assuming this is the grad party suit shot of which you spoke in the Secret Message thread. Very nice.
It is indeed, slackerlady finally got around to firing the photos out the other day. Probably a few more to come I'm guessin'

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 09-18-2015, 05:45 AM   #4906
djudex
I'm out

I live in a world of midgets...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Midgets.jpg (59.2 KB, 436 views)

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 09-18-2015, 02:16 PM   #4907
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I live in a world of midgets...
Ok, that is probably a normal-sized woman. Haha.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:01 PM   #4908
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Ok, that is probably a normal-sized woman. Haha.
I think she's 5'8 so yeah, midget

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 09-18-2015, 04:41 PM   #4909
Wolfie

Wolfie can now change their title

Umm, I think I speak on behalf of all FFAs everywhere when I say that you have an amaaaaaaaazing body! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 04:55 PM   #4910
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Umm, I think I speak on behalf of all FFAs everywhere when I say that you have an amaaaaaaaazing body! Thanks for sharing it with us!
My pleasure Wolfie

...I'm almost tempted to bring back my thread but that should really wait until I have my own place again.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 09-21-2015, 01:43 PM   #4911
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
My pleasure Wolfie

...I'm almost tempted to bring back my thread but that should really wait until I have my own place again.
Oh, just bring it back. This board could use some excitement.
Old 09-27-2015, 10:11 PM   #4912
Canes5xChamps

Canes5xChamps has said some nice things

Happy hour on Friday...by definition the happiest hour of the week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (301.4 KB, 333 views)
Canes5xChamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:45 AM   #4913
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes5xChamps View Post
Why do you have such nice fingernails?! This isn't fair, I want nails that grow and don't tear to pieces all the time.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:59 PM   #4914
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

drink looks tasty! whatchya drinkin?
Old 09-29-2015, 09:39 PM   #4915
Canes5xChamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyButterfly80 View Post
drink looks tasty! whatchya drinkin?
That is a Habanero lime margarita...love them!
Old 09-29-2015, 10:11 PM   #4916
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
That is a Habanero lime margarita...love them!
don't think i've had a habanero lime one!
Old 09-30-2015, 07:20 AM   #4917
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Why do you have such nice fingernails?! This isn't fair, I want nails that grow and don't tear to pieces all the time.
haha loopy.. i have such a hard time growing mine out too.. they don't tear.. but they are sooo thin.. they do bend and it just isn't comfortable to grow them out!
Old 10-09-2015, 02:47 PM   #4918
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Limited time posting and as the tag says not really awesome...

Limited time expired... pics are in my private album for friends and contacts.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:53 PM   #4919
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^^For a follicle challenged fellow like myself the long rocker hair qualifies it as awesome!
Old 10-09-2015, 02:56 PM   #4920
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Limited time posting and as the tag says not really awesome...
Au contraire--it's a wonderful close-up of you! TFP!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:53 PM   #4921
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dwes, you are ridiculously adorable/hot.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 12:03 AM   #4922
ottovonkrapfen

ottovonkrapfen has said some nice things

Hello everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2015-10-10-08-01-23-01.jpg (275.8 KB, 262 views)
ottovonkrapfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 05:13 PM   #4923
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
^^^^For a follicle challenged fellow like myself the long rocker hair qualifies it as awesome!
Thanks Leo, totally misread this at first.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:50 PM   #4924
Canes5xChamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Lol ummmm thanks..,gotta say I've never had anyone say anything about my fingernails before! When you've spent your entire adult life well north of 500 lbs that's about the last thing I ever expected lol...again, thanks for the laugh!
Old 10-17-2015, 08:05 AM   #4925
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

been a shitty couple of months at work but had a blast at a mates wedding!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12079579_10153328055766843_5032821633638130556_n.jpg (33.3 KB, 294 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics