Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-17-2015, 09:14 AM   #4926
balfoort

balfoort has said some nice things

Hello to you all, greating From the Netherlands,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151017_162601.jpg (275.1 KB, 598 views)
balfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 12:19 PM   #4927
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
been a shitty couple of months at work but had a blast at a mates wedding!
Good to see you!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 03:51 AM   #4928
balfoort

balfoort has said some nice things

Thank you, good to be here
balfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:03 AM   #4929
HeavyHandsome

HeavyHandsome does more than just post hot picsHeavyHandsome does more than just post hot picsHeavyHandsome does more than just post hot pics

Pre-Shower. Pardon the dirty Mirror!
HeavyHandsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:03 PM   #4930
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where are all of your Halloween photos?!
Old 11-02-2015, 03:10 PM   #4931
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Where are all of your Halloween photos?!
I just threw on an orange shirt and said I was a pumpkin.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:32 PM   #4932
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I just threw on an orange shirt and said I was a pumpkin.
Such a loser
Old 11-07-2015, 02:27 PM   #4933
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

how was everyone's halloween? We had a blast!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12066018_10153356084461843_3880793421059646401_n.jpg (60.4 KB, 458 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 09:18 PM   #4934
trueth

trueth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestrueth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

trueth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 03:50 PM   #4935
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My awesome new Stone Sleeves!
Old 11-21-2015, 12:45 AM   #4936
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

They are indeed awesome!
Old 11-22-2015, 05:41 PM   #4937
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think it's time to go jacket shopping
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:07 AM   #4938
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I think it's time to go jacket shopping
I personally think it fits you just fine. =p
Old 11-24-2015, 08:12 PM   #4939
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
My awesome new Stone Sleeves!
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Yeah, seriously. There's nothing wrong with that.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:26 AM   #4940
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Haha totally!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:26 AM   #4941
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's something to be thankful for. Finally, the good people at Reese's heard the voices inside my head and decided to make a proper size Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:02 AM   #4942
KittyCourtz
Freelance Illustrator

KittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It's been a while since I've been on here. All of the men who have been posting pictures, you look lovely. =)
KittyCourtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 11:51 AM   #4943
LeoGibson
Slangin'

In honor of finally getting a new phone with a working camera and since no one likes the headless belly shots I figured I'd rectify it by going with the belly-less head shot to balance things out.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:56 PM   #4944
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
In honor of finally getting a new phone with a working camera and since no one likes the headless belly shots I figured I'd rectify it by going with the belly-less head shot to balance things out.
I wasnt expecting to fall in love today
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 02:59 PM   #4945
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Omg leo you are the best.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 04:31 PM   #4946
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Indeed - I've always had a thing for green ogre's....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 01:15 PM   #4947
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Omg leo you are the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Indeed - I've always had a thing for green ogre's....
I always suspected looking like Shrek would be better than just me in my boxers! Now I have proof.
Old 12-14-2015, 03:47 PM   #4948
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:

....I came.
Old 12-14-2015, 10:03 PM   #4949
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
ahahah bravo
Old 12-17-2015, 04:00 PM   #4950
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Deep in thought

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics