Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-18-2015, 10:32 PM   #4951
Canes5xChamps

Canes5xChamps has said some nice things
Default Ho Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (231.9 KB, 394 views)
Canes5xChamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 10:58 PM   #4952
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hanging out with the Freemont Troll
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bob&Troll.jpg (135.2 KB, 374 views)
Old 12-23-2015, 05:58 AM   #4953
JoeDaniels1990

JoeDaniels1990 can now change their title
Default ...

Hey now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150316_140632837.jpg (104.2 KB, 354 views)
File Type: jpg Joe.jpg (35.0 KB, 353 views)
JoeDaniels1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 06:01 AM   #4954
JoeDaniels1990

Default :)

IMG_20150808_181341.jpg Sorry, i like this bigger one lol
Old 12-23-2015, 08:45 AM   #4955
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

You all look quite awesome guys.
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 08:54 AM   #4956
JoeDaniels1990

Thanks @ Krystal
Old 12-23-2015, 08:55 AM   #4957
JoeDaniels1990

Kristal.......whooops :P..... Lol
Old 12-23-2015, 12:58 PM   #4958
Canes5xChamps

Canes5xChamps has said some nice things

Thanks Krystal...and Merry Christmas!
Canes5xChamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 03:20 AM   #4959
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looking good handsome men!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 02:45 PM   #4960
beefsteak

beefsteak can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbeefsteak can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

6'4 350ibs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG950351.jpg (299.5 KB, 288 views)
beefsteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 10:43 PM   #4961
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well hello mister 6'4". How you doin'? Haha.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 08:17 AM   #4962
Baron

Baron can now change their title
Default Bath Time! Ha ha ha

Good Morning all... Here is a pic of me I took just now...

Thought I would say hello to everyone out there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160102_081519.jpg (105.4 KB, 298 views)
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:09 AM   #4963
beefsteak

beefsteak can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbeefsteak can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm doing great except for the scratch on my head from hitting the vent over the stove this morning. How are you?
beefsteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 03:10 PM   #4964
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's a shot of me finishing up my morning training session.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:46 AM   #4965
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know about awesome, but I like to show my face on this board once in a while anyway. So the other guys will just have to be extra awesome, to compensate
Old 01-05-2016, 01:32 PM   #4966
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I don't know about awesome, but I like to show my face on this board once in a while anyway. So the other guys will just have to be extra awesome, to compensate
Looking good Tad!
Old 01-27-2016, 08:38 AM   #4967
BountifulBabs

BountifulBabs has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Good Morning all... Here is a pic of me I took just now...

Thought I would say hello to everyone out there!
Well...good morning to you too. ;-)
BountifulBabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 10:44 AM   #4968
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I finally have a a picture I think is awesome enough to post here, but I haven't been posting enough on the boards to justify posting a picture.
Old 01-28-2016, 10:50 AM   #4969
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I finally have a a picture I think is awesome enough to post here, but I haven't been posting enough on the boards to justify posting a picture.
Thats just being a tease.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:16 AM   #4970
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Thats just being a tease.
I'm sure the guilt of posting a couple of pictures and not posting regularly will go away soon and I'll just post the pictures all the same.
Old 01-28-2016, 12:16 PM   #4971
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dude, just post it!
Old 01-28-2016, 01:46 PM   #4972
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Post that shit you sexy Latino beast you! Who are you to deprive us of your cute freckles and cafe con leche skin?
Old 01-28-2016, 02:03 PM   #4973
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry Leo - reading that post while hearing your rather sexy drawl was pretty amazing. Next time we talk on ts i want to hear you say "cafe con leche" outloud
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 04:11 PM   #4974
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hozay, do you want to post some new n00dz?
Old 01-28-2016, 04:12 PM   #4975
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Hozay, do you want to post some new n00dz?
You already saw what I'm about to post, but feel free to send me yours.

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics