Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #476
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
More pics from the night of my party

Ok, so, um....yeah, this isn't what it looks like, this was a HUGE Goof.

Just as this picture was getting ready to be snapped, the guy behind me tried to jump on my back

My friend on the left didn't get the memo we were doin' the "no smile" shot

Great pics!! Looks like you guys had alot of FUN!! Def made me smile!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:36 PM   #477
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Ok, so, um....yeah, this isn't what it looks like, this was a HUGE Goof.]

Yeah, right.

.:* .:*

Last edited by cammy; 05-29-2009 at 07:40 PM.
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:42 PM   #478
bigsteve

bigsteve has said some nice things

here you go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 787878.jpg (33.4 KB, 624 views)
bigsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:17 PM   #479
Violet_Beauregard
Master Member

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

WOW!!! VEEEERYYYY handsome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Hi everybody!!! I'm still alive! Here are a couple taken at work.

Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:19 PM   #480
Violet_Beauregard
Master Member

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Handsome! You look like Jesse James.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
How bout a pic whore post?
Many faces of WHR

Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:26 PM   #481
lovenlarge

lovenlarge has said some nice things
Default nephews bday party.

Here is a pic from my nephews bday party. Hope it doesn't scare you away.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kids 065.JPG (114.1 KB, 634 views)
lovenlarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:15 AM   #482
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovenlarge View Post
(purrrrrrrrr) Come're baby. OWA ain't no scairdy of you.

Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #483
Green Eyed Fairy
Lift Me Up...

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Wow, very very nice

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:26 AM   #484
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You look handsome!! Love that shirt!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 05-30-2009, 01:19 PM   #485
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Playing tourist in Seattle with my cousin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Graves.jpg (51.1 KB, 601 views)
Old 05-30-2009, 01:53 PM   #486
midnightrogue

midnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this board

day after the night before
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smitty.jpg (18.0 KB, 596 views)
midnightrogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #487
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
More pics from the night of my party

Ok, so, um....yeah, this isn't what it looks like, this was a HUGE Goof.

Just as this picture was getting ready to be snapped, the guy behind me tried to jump on my back

My friend on the left didn't get the memo we were doin' the "no smile" shot

Gorgeous!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:10 PM   #488
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve View Post
here you go
Hmm nice belly and moobs!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:36 PM   #489
Green Eyed Fairy
Lift Me Up...

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightrogue View Post
day after the night before
Oh my...........

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #490
stardust77722

stardust77722 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Oh! Bonus Pic. I thought it got lost in translation but it was just delayed.

Attachment 64634

Still hard looking sexy with that wallpaper.
thanks for sharing I think you pull off being sexy quite nicely
stardust77722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:50 PM   #491
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post

BRUCE LEE AND SON....OMG

So cool..i didn't know they were buried in Washington...

chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:33 PM   #492
california_august

california_august has said some nice things

Fresh out of the shower and making a weird face to go with my crazy hair. lol

california_august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:14 AM   #493
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRentonBob is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
BRUCE LEE AND SON....OMG

So cool..i didn't know they were buried in Washington...

Yep, that was actually my first time to see them. The Jimi Hendrix memorial is in the same cemetary as my grandparents so, I've seen his quite a few times
Old 05-31-2009, 09:18 AM   #494
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by california_august View Post
Fresh out of the shower and making a weird face to go with my crazy hair. lol
sexy sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
I love playing Tourist!!! You look great!! And with a happy smile too!!

Old 05-31-2009, 09:24 AM   #495
RentonBob
I always get back up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
I love playing Tourist!!! You look great!! And with a happy smile too!!
Thank you very much
Old 05-31-2009, 11:05 AM   #496
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Haven't posted in this thread for a while so thought this is was a good excuse ^^!...

Taken right after I had dyed my hair, so excuse the scruffiness!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #497
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, I missed a lot of awesome pics while I was away.

Thanks for posting, boys!
Old 05-31-2009, 07:25 PM   #498
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Haven't posted in this thread for a while so thought this is was a good excuse ^^!...

very cute!!

Old 05-31-2009, 07:30 PM   #499
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Judah Friedlander? (And I mean that as a compliment, I love him!)

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:02 PM   #500
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!
Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!

this isn't very cool, but I get a chuckle out of it. Me on a TV pushing my Pepsi advertisement.