Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-28-2016, 04:15 PM   #4976
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Only because Tad said it was okay. I had a party for work, and some of the pictures came out well.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:18 PM   #4977
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
You already saw what I'm about to post, but feel free to send me yours.
Haha, yeah, there are no pics of mine. Bf was too busy groping my boobs all night to take any.

And I am liking your party pics for the second time, then!
Old 01-28-2016, 07:09 PM   #4978
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Only because Tad said it was okay. I had a party for work, and some of the pictures came out well.

Looking sharp! That is a really sweet tux you have on, and may I say you're wearing it like a BOSS. I see why all the ladies are gathered around. Great pics.
Old 01-29-2016, 06:31 AM   #4979
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Looking sharp! That is a really sweet tux you have on, and may I say you're wearing it like a BOSS. I see why all the ladies are gathered around. Great pics.
Yup, yup, and totally ^^^^^^^^
Old 01-29-2016, 08:12 AM   #4980
BountifulBabs

BountifulBabs has said some nice things

Quote:
Agreed. Who doesn't love a sharply dressed man with confidence?
Old 01-30-2016, 11:42 AM   #4981
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Haha, yeah, there are no pics of mine. Bf was too busy groping my boobs all night to take any.

And I am liking your party pics for the second time, then!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Yup, yup, and totally ^^^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by BountifulBabs View Post
Agreed. Who doesn't love a sharply dressed man with confidence?
Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words. It was a great night with a great date.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:09 PM   #4982
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When one hasn't posted in weeks, I think the classiest move one can make is trolling the gentlemen's picture thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
Looking good Tad!
I second this.

Quote:
Only because Tad said it was okay. I had a party for work, and some of the pictures came out well...
These are all awesome! Personally I like the 2nd one the best because you look like you're having so much fun, but you really nailed that haughty, red-carpet look in the others.
Quote:
Here's a shot of me finishing up my morning training session.
I was fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of this before you took it down, and all I have to say is "Thank you very much."
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 03:48 PM   #4983
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Having some fun picking up a stone.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:13 AM   #4984
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Hell yes.

I say this with all sincerity, I wish I was more like you. if I can be 1% more like you, in 100% days I'll be just like you.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:59 AM   #4985
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Hell yes.

I say this with all sincerity, I wish I was more like you. if I can be 1% more like you, in 100% days I'll be just like you.
That's a very nice compliment indeed Jose!

But after watching your personal and professional growth over the last couple of years here on the board I'm convinced that being Mr. Garcia is a pretty awesome thing to be!
Old 02-19-2016, 09:44 PM   #4986
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Get some! Doing the strongman movements. I did crossfit for a year and got to workout with some of guys that did strongman comps. Serious shit, keep up the good work. I'm hoping to get back into serious workouts around June or July.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 08:26 PM   #4987
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Get some! Doing the strongman movements. I did crossfit for a year and got to workout with some of guys that did strongman comps. Serious shit, keep up the good work. I'm hoping to get back into serious workouts around June or July.
Excellent! If you get the chance to get into strong man and compete you should do it. I'm currently working towards my first competition on April 30 if I can. It's a lot of fun and really gives me a good reason to train, something to work towards. Plus it's really satisfying on a somewhat primal Viking type level.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:53 PM   #4988
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Excellent! If you get the chance to get into strong man and compete you should do it. I'm currently working towards my first competition on April 30 if I can. It's a lot of fun and really gives me a good reason to train, something to work towards. Plus it's really satisfying on a somewhat primal Viking type level.
Good luck with the comp! I hope you get to do it. I was actually training for the local Senior Olympics weightlifting competition. My wife laughs every time I say that, but they start at age 50 and my age group is 50-54 years old. Not sure if I'll be back in competition form by September though.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:41 PM   #4989
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I'm feeling catty to-night.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20151021_210130.jpg (127.4 KB, 307 views)
Old 03-13-2016, 05:00 PM   #4990
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post

My, what a big pussy you have

Nice pic

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:38 AM   #4991
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

It's downright cavernous!
Old 03-18-2016, 11:12 PM   #4992
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I like your pussy.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 01:02 PM   #4993
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Cute
Old 03-21-2016, 01:59 PM   #4994
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

Oh, you. Thanks for changing the subject from my vagina.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:50 PM   #4995
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

But... pussy.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 12:05 PM   #4996
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Oh, you. Thanks for changing the subject from my vagina.
I was talking about your vagina
Old 03-24-2016, 04:25 PM   #4997
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

*grumbles*
Old 03-27-2016, 05:51 PM   #4998
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
But... pussy.

This kinda summed it all up for me really....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:54 AM   #4999
Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat can now change their title

Heavy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:56 AM   #5000
Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat can now change their title

Lotta beer in that Belly ... LOL!
Heavy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags