Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-01-2016, 01:47 PM   #5001
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

New hair cut
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIN_20160401_16_44_16_Pro.jpg (198.0 KB, 396 views)
File Type: jpg WIN_20160401_16_44_31_Pro.jpg (198.8 KB, 395 views)
Old 04-08-2016, 02:47 PM   #5002
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

So I smirk, a lot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIN_20160408_17_46_45_Pro.jpg (180.9 KB, 363 views)
Old 04-08-2016, 07:26 PM   #5003
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Nice hair cut and very nice smile you have there.
Ohio Lady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 11:22 PM   #5004
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Nice hair cut and very nice smile you have there.
Thank you
Old 04-11-2016, 03:23 PM   #5005
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I need to see more handsome gentlemen in this thread, so get to posting.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:28 PM   #5006
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
I need to see more handsome gentlemen in this thread, so get to posting.
As you wish.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:37 PM   #5007
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Smartass...
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 01:22 PM   #5008
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After finishing another 5K on a beautiful day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016 Seahawk 5K.jpg (278.4 KB, 294 views)
Old 04-17-2016, 03:36 PM   #5009
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

5K?? Holy cow- good for you Bob!!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 04:34 PM   #5010
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
5K?? Holy cow- good for you Bob!!!
Thank you very much!
Old 04-18-2016, 01:04 AM   #5011
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
Oh wow, great job! And nice smile too, I wouldn't be smiling after doing 5K!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 06:02 AM   #5012
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
Awesome job!!!
Old 04-18-2016, 07:05 AM   #5013
RentonBob
I always get back up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Oh wow, great job! And nice smile too, I wouldn't be smiling after doing 5K!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Awesome job!!!
Thank you both!

I smile a lot loopy
Old 04-25-2016, 06:43 AM   #5014
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Tennessee man

here i am in Southeast Tebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:54 PM   #5015
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm no doctor but I think Edvis stroked out at his keyboard

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 06:41 PM   #5016
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looks like a case of "cat" to me
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:09 PM   #5017
RentonBob
I always get back up...

At the Safe...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg At the Safe.jpg (80.4 KB, 190 views)
Old 05-24-2016, 12:00 PM   #5018
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Shorts and cowboy boots? Yep, doing yard work Texas-style!
Old 05-24-2016, 03:11 PM   #5019
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Please re-shoot that picture with a chainsaw instead of a leaf blower.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 03:14 PM   #5020
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
This!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2016, 09:08 PM   #5021
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
I would, but I don't have a chainsaw. So, if anyone out there is handy with photoshop, have at it!
Old 05-25-2016, 08:22 AM   #5022
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Leafblowers - aren't they the tool of the devil, 21st century style? Blow all your troubles away into the neighbours yard and airspace?
Old 05-25-2016, 08:46 AM   #5023
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Alrighty then.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 10:03 AM   #5024
LeoGibson
Slangin'

I love it! Alas I cannot rep you at this time, so consider yourself repped sir!
Old 05-25-2016, 11:38 AM   #5025
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Got him for you

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics