Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-26-2016, 12:28 PM   #5026
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Alrighty then.
OMG....I love this.

Makes me want to go to Texas and get all chopped up.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:05 PM   #5027
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
OMG....I love this.

Makes me want to go to Texas and get all chopped up.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 01:08 PM   #5028
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Great. Now I'm also getting the urge to play Fallout 4 again. IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:35 PM   #5029
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Great. Now I'm also getting the urge to play Fallout 4 again. IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON.
But who will defend Far Harbour from giant crabs and man eating lurkers?!?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 12:49 AM   #5030
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Leafblowers - aren't they the tool of the devil, 21st century style? Blow all your troubles away into the neighbours yard and airspace?
Stick the adapter on it, suck them up and bag them... (many 'blowers' will even shred them for you). There's all the mulch you need for wintering your garden.. and lots off good stuff for the compost heap
Old 06-09-2016, 03:28 PM   #5031
Enplumpen
Going for 400

Enplumpen has said some nice things

Here's probably the most recent pic of me
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 13277703_1031961486902672_353767435_n.jpeg (135.1 KB, 327 views)
Old 06-16-2016, 10:51 PM   #5032
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enplumpen View Post
Here's probably the most recent pic of me
Lookin good!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:29 PM   #5033
johniav

johniav can now change their title

Plump for the first time in my life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160921_210135.jpg (266.9 KB, 251 views)
johniav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:48 PM   #5034
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Recycling is good for the environment.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:46 PM   #5035
johniav

johniav can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Recycling is good for the environment.
I will get by.....I will survive. Great band.
johniav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:28 PM   #5036
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hehehe, baby likes to draw.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:49 PM   #5037
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well that is just adorable, Dwes!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:49 PM   #5038
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have to agree with Loopy on this one
Old 10-10-2016, 08:31 PM   #5039
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
Stick the adapter on it, suck them up and bag them... (many 'blowers' will even shred them for you). There's all the mulch you need for wintering your garden.. and lots off good stuff for the compost heap
If only the folks in my neighbourhood would do that, instead of just blowing them away....

To be fair, some bag. But many don't. We rake and bag, because neither my wife nor I can stand the noise of a leaf blower. (But first I mow - returns the nutrient value of the leaves to the roots of the trees and grass, and cuts the raking and bagging by 60%!)
Old 10-12-2016, 03:02 PM   #5040
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For a little while each Fall, there is a brief time in the evening when the sun shines in a window at work so perfectly horizontally that, although the window is probably 15 metres away, it throws my silhouette (at least, the silhouette of my head) onto the wall near me. Somebody pointed it out to me today, so I pulled out my phone and took a pic (and then because I could, I stood up and got the silhouette of my torso. I think I was twisted around a bit as I tried to stand sideways to the light while pointing my phone at the wall but not having my arms sticking out oddly ... )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sh-head.jpg (14.1 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg sh-tors.jpg (17.5 KB, 152 views)
Old 10-12-2016, 03:31 PM   #5041
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
For a little while each Fall, there is a brief time in the evening when the sun shines in a window at work so perfectly horizontally that, although the window is probably 15 metres away, it throws my silhouette (at least, the silhouette of my head) onto the wall near me. Somebody pointed it out to me today, so I pulled out my phone and took a pic (and then because I could, I stood up and got the silhouette of my torso. I think I was twisted around a bit as I tried to stand sideways to the light while pointing my phone at the wall but not having my arms sticking out oddly ... )
How very Hitchcockian of you, Tad!
Old 10-13-2016, 10:58 AM   #5042
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

Artsy!
Old 10-13-2016, 04:06 PM   #5043
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just got the newest issue
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_oeu8hmHEHF1qj43juo1_500.jpg (65.6 KB, 175 views)
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:15 AM   #5044
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
I always love to see a man holding a gigantic ass.

Sorry, couldn't help it! Welcome back!
Old 10-14-2016, 04:55 PM   #5045
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Welcome back freakyfred!
Old 10-14-2016, 06:06 PM   #5046
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Visited the jello museum!!! Got a souvenir.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:14 PM   #5047
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On the High Roller in Vegas. Had a great time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bob-HighRoller.jpg (174.1 KB, 150 views)
Old 10-14-2016, 11:07 PM   #5048
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Visited the jello museum!!! Got a souvenir.
Well this just made my morning! That's the best souvenir I've ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
On the High Roller in Vegas. Had a great time
Ooooh, looks very high! Glad you had fun though!
Old 10-15-2016, 05:23 AM   #5049
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looking good Wes, Bob!
Old 10-15-2016, 02:11 PM   #5050
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's a shot from my training today on the yoke walk.

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics